Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Statistical and Econometrics Data Analysis and Tutorials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistical and Econometrics Data Analysis and Tutorials (857 Views)

Futo Post-utme 2015/2016 Exam Date And Tutorials / Yabatech Post Utme 2weeks Intensive Coaching And Tutorials / Students Academic Dicussions And Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statistical and Econometrics Data Analysis and Tutorials by ekochris(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Are you finding it difficult to analyze the data in chapter four of your project, or is your sample size too large that you cant cope with the analysis?
DataByte services Limited specializes in statistical data analysis for projects, researches, theses etc using start of the art tools and techniques such as regression, correlation, chi-square, t-test, anova etc. We analyze and interpret your data drawing viable conclusions and a touch of professionalism.

If you also want to learn how to use SPSS, Eviews, Minitab or Stata, feel free to reply or contact me, and i will give you the ebooks.
For more info, contact me on:
Re: Statistical and Econometrics Data Analysis and Tutorials by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks alot for this thread, maybe we sould call it nairaland statisticians...am just a baby statistician., i will be learning from my seniors..nice thread ideed...

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: The Battle Line Is Drawn- Dr Abdulmojeed Tunji Ijaiya / Don't Send Students Back To Campuses, ASUU Begs Parents / MTNF Scholarship 2013/2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.