Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) (669 Views)

The Quarter Café - The Best Café In Abuja / Perpetual Cyber CafÉ / Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

Would you like to take advantage and become a part of a new internet company??

If Yes,

Then, how many standard and functional cyber cafe do you know? When I say standard and functional cyber cafe, I mean well structured one and not like the type I just came out from. Still sweating.

It can be big or small but has to be well structured and managed.

I need partners/agents to help me push my service across the country through such cafes.

If you also Operate a cyber cafe, then you can also take advantage of my new service by becoming a direct agent.
Feel free to contact me here on Nairaland for more info or send an email to tobeezweb@gmail.com

Deadline for acceptance is Friday 8th November 2013.

Regards.
Re: How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) by kentochi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders,
Do you seek extra income that required less stress and time?
Would you like to take advantage and become a part of a new internet company??

If Yes,

Then, how many standard and functional cyber cafe do you know? When I say standard and functional cyber cafe, I mean well structured one and not like the type I just came out from. Still sweating.

It can be big or small but has to be well structured and managed.

I need partners/agents to help me push my service across the country through such cafes.

If you also Operate a cyber cafe, then you can also take advantage of my new service by becoming a direct agent.
Feel free to contact me here on Nairaland for more info or send an email to tobeezweb@gmail.com

Deadline for acceptance is Friday 8th November 2013.

Regards.

i no many in my area here in Edo state count me in
Re: How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) by IRIENBOY(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ok
Re: How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) by figment232(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
IRIENBOY: Ok
I run a cafe here in warri send details 2 enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: How Many Functional Cyber Café Do You Know? (business Opportunity) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ok, expect a mail from us soon.

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Build Your Muscle With Nitronos X / Kennybam Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.