Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) (34552 Views)

Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Ended Kate Henshaw's Marriage / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Like this post if you hate ACN and the man standing beside olamide angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by amanikondo: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Badest Boy Ever Liveth

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Jeffex(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Imagine your computer, smart phone or any other internet device pays YOU simply for using it. Imagine a business where you have nothing to buy, nothing to sell and there is no job to do. for more info visit this thread link https://www.nairaland.com/1351349/imagine-mobile-phone-smart-phone
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by brainzdh(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
See as Olamide resemble one blind man for Ojuelebga grin
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by pumpingmachine: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
emmawiz: Hw e tak affect d masses? Mtcheew
must everything be about masses? Mekunu
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by pumpingmachine: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: Like this post if you hate ACN and the man standing beside olamide angry
u be mumu. Begging for likes as if it would pay your school fees

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by scribble: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: Like this post if you hate ACN and the man standing beside olamide angry

bros ten minutes and no comment. e be like say na ur mama and papa go like am for u o...

abi make i click like, shey e go helep u feel complete inside
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by scribble: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
brainzdh: See as Olamide resemble one blind man for Ojuelebga grin

lol u think say na by fine boy to hammer money abi

if u like no go learn hustle, when ur papa and mama cut off the money, maybe na robbery u go use dey buy pomade and dye for ya hair
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by buoye1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
#Team Baadoh......Badoohly.......frosh
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
twaintoy: Na chinko phone dem use take snap dis picture?
I just tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by sova(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ijogz K: Was the pix taken in mushin or Ajegunle.. Very very poor background
u just gub . wher do u stay kwanu
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Chaoga: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Beauty in the hand of beholder,
Tool in the hand of politician,
The two sentence above don't correlate,
But I really don't care.

#poemoftheday

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Iceslizer(f): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
And why is he standing like a slave? angry angry
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Kilomighty: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Well if una talk say the picture nah RAZ MODAFOO where una GOOD MODAFOO
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by nydraps(m): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2013
pharmow: Those of U saying Chinko phone was used. Which one of U get money reach Olamide talkless of Mr Gov'nor. Can't U see that flash wasn't use while taking the pix. Abi una wan flash light inside Gov'nor eyes.................na so una no get respect reach. Oya show your phone make we see whether no be 3310 U dey use.
shut up!! Can't you see the camera flash?? Blind bat
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by isalegan2: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2013
WTF is Olamide? I clicked on it cos I thought it was a Nairaland poster with the gov. angry
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by pharmow: 3:03am On Oct 27, 2013
nydraps: shut up!! Can't you see the camera flash?? Blind bat

I won't insult you, cos doing so will make me stoop low to your piteous level which I'm miles above....................I sympathize with your father for wasting so much money on your education

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 27, 2013
PLZ WHO IS OLAMIDE? just asking
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by jaytime(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
is Fashola standing on something or olamide is a short dude. is that not oyakhilome on the TV screen behind?
If dis fellow could see who's on d TV screen, then the picture quality is not bad as claimed. Lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2013
sad[color=#770077][/color] where is aregbesola?
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by youngemmy61(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Gov. Fashola is a man of honour and would always be because of how he has been able to recognize the peoples plight in many diverse ways. In fact he demands to be called - A MAN OF THE PEOPLE. But for Olamide, i sees nothing good in him. With his devilish music, he has been perpetrating the town with all manners of disturb because he knows that whatever he says, people will hear even though they don't to know the content of his music.
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by davetwitzy: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2013
U r very very daft....didn't u see that it was on olamides in stage am page....besides do u think Fashola will have all d time in d world to be taking mtiple pics.....
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by rill: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Ode u better register with another moniker and like ur silly post all by urself.
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by dasparrow: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2013
@Post

Awwww. Uncle Fashola strikes me as a very humble man. Just look at the way he is smiling into the camera. On the other hand, Olamide's posture in the picture looks like that of a houseboy who is intimidated by his oga.
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Na for where dem snap this picture? Is it Lagos?
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by oduaboy1: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2013
pharmow: Those of U saying Chinko phone was used. Which one of U get money reach Olamide talkless of Mr Gov'nor. Can't U see that flash wasn't use while taking the pix. Abi una wan flash light inside Gov'nor eyes.................na so una no get respect reach. Oya show your phone make we see whether no be 3310 U dey use.
Everyone is not a churchrat as you idiot so i think it's an insult on many nairalanders,asking if any of them is richer than olamide.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by profvic3: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2013
how is dis now news?ok cryhow is dis now news?ok
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Femistico(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2013
nice pix...see badoleee...corect guy waiting for ur album ooooooo
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by hyzicbond(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2013
Amefrica:

Fi lee! Eyin t'Alora..

cool
Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by omojaytee(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
lol,na techno!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Khalessi: angry

Stop acting stuupid, we have politicians for that..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.