Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can (1025 Views)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can by thomp4pal(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
at first i tot it was raches or skin irritation but now i don't know what to call it, But they say it is pimples ?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
my face got attacked by some black ripples for months now and i have tried all solution as i was told but it seems i was adding more every day., only on my face--i do think it is pimples,but i have tried all solution but none worked,,, Abeg any one who knows cure for pimples please help meee cry cry cry
This fine boy don dey loose joy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed(like they say beauty starts from the face)
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can by Anonymous2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
hmm
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can by Anonymous2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2008
Anonymous2:

hmm
was just wondering aloud. .see a doc pls
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can by vivada: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
see a dermatologist
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can by Tatian(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
Go to an alagbo. She would give you a powder substance which you would mix with pap.

(1) (Reply)

What Causes A Pimple On The Breast? / Fibrod / Real Cure For Staph Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.