Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? (8952 Views)

Oleku!!! Ice Prince Shares Bedroom Picture With Secret Lover / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun / P Square's Son Cameron Shares Bedroom Pics...must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by feARless1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by sexyglow(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hmm uwa mmebi!
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Makana14(f): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2013
I no c any nipple o undecided
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by PamelaGold1(f): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2013
I AM SEEING THE DARK N.I.P.P.L.E.S NAAW undecided

1 Like

Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by GeneralJ(m): 1:12am On Oct 27, 2013
is anybody else tired of this lady, she looks like a 90 year old grandma, seroisly sombody tell this woman to get off the internet and feed her kids, or herself or something, this seriosly needs to stop
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by GeneralJ(m): 1:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Emy~Leo:
r u ok?
NO my brother, please praay for me, i need serious prayers, thanks a lot in advance ehhnn pray a lot, also pray for this lady that want to put picture of her breast on internet, also pray for the sheeps and goats that have been cooked up for sallah, and in advance for the ones that will be cooked up during christmas and also the chickes too, prayer my brother pray pray pray
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Polio: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Smh ..... Words fail me!
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by EmyLeo(m): 2:11am On Oct 27, 2013
GeneralJ:
NO my brother, please praay for me, i need serious prayers, thanks a lot in advance ehhnn pray a lot, also pray for this lady that want to put picture of her breast on internet, also pray for the sheeps and goats that have been cooked up for sallah, and in advance for the ones that will be cooked up during christmas and also the chickes too, prayer my brother pray pray pray
ok.
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Swiftboy(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by IAMBREEZY: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by thaoriginator: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2013
GeneralJ:
LMAO!grin

So hin na prayer warrior abi? undecided
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2013
She don old self
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by EmyLeo(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2013
tha_originator: LMAO!grin

So hin na prayer warrior abi? undecided
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Jenniedobi(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2013
See as she worwor... Mtsceeeeewwwww
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pamela Gold: I AM SEEING THE DARK N.I.P.P.L.E.S NAAW undecided

YOU THEY SEE SHA ...I HAIL
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
I swearagad, this woman can never give me a hard-on.
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by handler55: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
attn
Re: Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? by gluv01(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
All i see is the two big nose holes undecided
If she was trying to be sexy by showing her ti.ts it didn't work, coz she looks aged.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Comments On Wizkid DC Stage Performance, Fans Go Gaga - Photos / Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede Is Back! Releases Hot New Photos / REVEALED: Jose Mourinho’s Wife Leaked Her Hot & Sexy Body In Bikini [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.