Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

4,500.00 Naira Daily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 4,500.00 Naira Daily (715 Views)

Part Time Online Job That Earns You Over 3000 Naira Daily / Laptop For 38,000:00 Naira / 1.2m And 1.8m Ku Dish With Linkstar Modem #450,000 -#500,00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4,500.00 Naira Daily by dammylarey(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
“4,500 NAIRA DAILY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT USING A PROVEN SOFTWARE DEVICE”

mobile online C.ash Set up that is guaranteed of making you Real and cool N4,500 every Day !!!
So… act fast to get yours while it’s still available, for just N2, 000 but hold it did I say 2k? YES pay into any of the Guaranteed Trust Banks close by you …

GTBank
Acc/Name: Idowu-Agida Oludare
Acc/Number: 0126293543

At-least God Knows that I have tried My Best, This mobile online C ash set up is not a complex package I Swear, this is so very easy that even with your Nokia 2700c/ China Phone you can still partake, Good News: We have applied a special Discount coupon, So if you haven't gotten yours, you now have 25% discount wow! This great.

NB: If this don't make you NGN4,500 Daily I will personally Help you Out, and even train you on how it work, over and over again till it Works Out.

I received a heart blowing testimony from Mr. Edwards whom poverty have really painted blue black he said that he was very surprise of making N4,800 with his Nokia X2, So if Edwards makes N4,500 with his Nokia X2 what about you? Remember: You have only 48hours to partake; this will make you online C. ash into your Nigeria Bank Account within 15mins if you don't make such amount I will personally help you out.

This kit is a small but mighty kit that you can even run it on your small java phone,
If not for anything you really have to give this a test, I Swear to God this not them say them Say, God is my witness, this really work for real,

Good news: We will Help you Out, with every detail you need OK, so don't just worry,

---------Requirements ---------
1. A mobile Gprs phone any type,
Even China Phones

2. A Nigeria bank account either
Savings/current, mind you the
Account you provided that's
where your Earns will point at.

3. You will also need this
material that will direct you
on what to do. The materiel
is called: Mobile online C .ash kit.

How can I withdraw my Daily
Money? Your withdrew is either
By ATM or Withdrew booklet...

Bonus Included

==> F - Ree Browsing Software for

Both Computer and Phone

==>F. Ree 2go handler with F.ree
cheat

==> How to get 15k brand new
Blackberry

To get this Information that will command infinite Income to your bank just INVEST
One time Investment of N2, 000.

Remember the N2, 000 is just because i want every single body to partake on it, so take this Advantage…. Now! And invest just N2, 000 to any of the Guaranteed Trust Banks close by you

GTBank
Acc/Name: Idowu-Agida Oludare
Acc/Number: 0126293543

Once you have successfully
Invested text the word "NGN 4,500 Daily System"
Followed by your name, email
Teller number, your own local bank
Account details this will be used
For the set up. Send this to 08189004651

Your Details we be Hyper-linked into the system and you earns will be sent to your account dailies.

The Main reason why we needed your account details is to refund you back your money if you are not satisfied with the whole Business process.

Note: The N2, 000 is just to make sure everybody partakes and after this, the price raises
to it formal N5,000

Once we get your text we shall set up your mobile based business within 15mins and get back to you with your log in info.

Note: If you don't make your First N4500 after 24hrs of Ordering, I swear to God Just Call me, I will refund you every penny you spent getting the guide or either help you out,

Bonus
1. F- Ree browsing software for both phones and laptop
2. How to buy New blackberry N15, 000 here in Nigeria
3. How to buy N20, 000 brand new laptop here in Nigeria
4. How to successful open and verify pay pal as a
Nigerian and other valuables.

It might interest you to know
that heaven helps those who help
themselves.

This is your own opportunity
to turn your mobile phone into
Cool C .ash! Don’t let it go
Re: 4,500.00 Naira Daily by plaudits: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
I swear, if only I could see u just once I will shoot ur hungry scammy ass to pieces. BASTARDO!!
Re: 4,500.00 Naira Daily by dammylarey(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2013
plaudits: I swear, if only I could see u just once I will shoot ur hungry scammy ass to pieces. BASTARDO!!

i am not a scam and i will never associate with scammers and please learn how to use words in public places like this my friend, you could have ask your question politely rather than been rude or do you have any evidence that i have scammed anyone through this medium or any other before? you can say it now or hold your peace...and mind you am not hungry, ok!
Re: 4,500.00 Naira Daily by dammylarey(m): 4:55am On Oct 29, 2013
smiley“4,500 NAIRA DAILY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT USING A PROVEN SOFTWARE DEVICE”
still available for trial...
Re: 4,500.00 Naira Daily by dammylarey(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2013
still available for trial...

(1) (Reply)

Current Pricelist For Samsung & Acer Laptops 11-18 Nov. 2013 (weekly) / BE YOUR OWN MADAM AT THE TOP! / Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.