Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) (2350 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Highest Paying Jobs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by andrew3338(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
The Mgt of ETB Equitorial Trust Bank has announced the upward review of it staff salary with effects from 1st July,2008  with the entry level staff now to smile home with N4 MILLION (no N1 attched to perfomance) which is the highest in the indusrty far better than Oceanic, Phb and Intercontinental Bank.
   Thanks and Kudos to the able chirman----Otunba Mike Adenuga who God has used to bless alot of nigerian more than any single investor in this continent
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by diggler(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
grin
No be to the pay highest be the issue
The issue is 'ARE THEY EMPLOYING?'

to which the answer remains a resounding no.
Before u get work there na major die

So @ poster
if u work there, congrats and all d best

For we wey dey tear up d streets,
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by 702: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2008
not bad!! @ least 4 nw, they r toppin the premier league!!!!

HMM!!! ETB 3.7M, PHB 3.4M
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by VICJANE: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2008
Thank God! The BULL has finally arrived! That is an environment to go now.Goodbye to Intercontinental, fcmb,oceanic and phb.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by danderson(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2008
Folks,

This is good news.
Sir Otunba Adenuga has proven many times an unmatcheable Philantropist who keeps adding value to lives of Nigerians. May God help others to follow his steps.

Any idea on what is obtainable in Total, Chevron, Mobil at start-up?
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by konibaje: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2008
The issue is not the cash at all,but what are the basic requirement to enter such banks,now that gse is about to take over the market,i think there should be a rethink on the issue and not the cash they pay but on how mto enter the bank,so they should make an enabling environment to enter the bank not just increasing the pay to take home.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by luv2talk(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2008
Thats a Great News to see when someone wake up in the Morning,But do they have Vacancy LOL grin grin grin
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by xlad21(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
well all of you are wrong so stop spreading unfounded rumours.
1st there has not been any memo or report of any salary increase at ETB, not to talk of by what percentage, secondly about those saying ETB doesnt recruit, ETB has been about the only bank that has been recruiting entry level consistently, consecutively and concurrently for the past 3 months, they have been doing their test almost every saturday at their training school in apapa lagos, if you are not aware, ask your neighbour. and they have been consulting interviews too, infact now, it ll take you around 3 weeks from 1st test to get your offer letter if you are succesful.
so try get your facts right first, before you report.
belive me, i work at ETB. entry level for that matter
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
@xalad21 i'm sure u were recruited ages ago cos i wrote the test sumtime last year and was only invited for interview only 4 dem to say dey dnt recruit 2:2 unless ur a lady and even the guys wt 2:1 dat had high scores have been called to lagos twice from abuja,still,no show.Ask ur colleagues at d hr to confirm
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by efosanice: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
i thought they said interconitental was to pay 4 million as entry level salary? how far with that?
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by 2good(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
There are rumours that ETB will review salary but it has not been comfirmed till this time, if the salary has been reviewed and what percentage the review will be. So guys please lets get our facts right before we spread rumours.
I work in ETB second level
Wish you guys good luck in your search
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by Bblak(f): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
It's never a rumour. Just confirmed from an insider grin grin wink
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by enspirito: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
@XLAD21 can u please send me info on how to apply? u can also flash me on 08088019757 and i will call u back. thanks in advance
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by monsho(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster

I want to believe that you are working there at present. If all
you have is the hope of being called in their so called "CURRENT
RECRUITMENT EXERCISE", be warned that A BIRD AT HAND WORTH
MORE THAN 'ONE MILLION' IN THE BUSH!

I have come to recognised the fact that some CORPORATE BODIES have
no business in the BANKING Sub-SECTOR; they tend to derive much joy in seeing
helpless JOB SEEKERS wasting their precious time attending "AP & INTERVIEW"
of the numerous PLACEMENT they must have alloted to their cronies before
the knowledge of the public - And, that is why they have endless stages of
RECRUITMENT PROCESS!

Compatriot, if all you desire is picking a career in the BANKING SECTOR; i'd
advise that you think OCEANIC & FIRST INLAND - You have no course to
wait endlessly for an offer that might come nobody's way.

Just a friendly advice, Photocopy no easy -Apology to 9ice!
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by olabello(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hello all,

Please let us have a verified information before we make our conclusions.

If ETB finally reviews their salary to that, then i think its very good for them o!

They have the money, its just to spend it.

I also heard that before you are employed, you must have an interview face-to-face with the boss himself. how true is this?
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by kjblow: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
xlad12
Since you are an Employee of ETB even at ENTRY LEVEL CADRE, you are definately the RIGHT candidate to give us the CORRECT and CURRENT SALARY SCALE of ETB at the MOMENT. At least we will be sure of getting the write information instead of listening to RUMOURS.

Anyway don't be scared oh that we want to know the Salary structure of your bank or anyother banks, we are only curious of knowing the amount because it will guild us to read our GMAT better so that we can also get to that stage of collecting such a fat salary.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by Bblak(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
olabello:

Hello all,
I also heard that before you are employed, you must have an interview face-to-face with the boss himself. how true is this?

Yep.That's very true.I'm at the last stage of their interview which is to meet with Adenuga lipsrsealed.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by xlad21(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
ok lemme attempt to answer all of you.
to olabelo: yes you must see dr mike adenuga before you are employed into glo, etb or conoil
to kjblow: current salary scale for entry level at ETB is 2M, 2.5 after confirmation in 6 months. that is after tax ooh
to monsho: the oceanic bank story is false, they waste the most time in the whole banking industry, i did their medical in january, 1 and 19 others that same day have not been called. ETB doesnt waste time again, those delays were in the past, there's new head of HR. dont even talk abt first inland
to enspirito: you dont even have to apply, just put your nose on the ground, the day of the test, go and crash it. belive me i crashed it, and started work 3 weeks after
to ctrume: i wasnt recruited ages ago, i started work May 2008, thats barely a month ago and yes, if you graduated with a 2:1 you had better be a lady, and a very attractive one for that matter.

I hope i have been able to satisfy as many people as possible
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by xlad21(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
my last post to ctrume,
i meant if you graduated with 2:2 you had better be a lady, and a very attractive one
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by hokage(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
hello does any one know if etb is actually recruiting and how they r going about it?
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by biodunblaz(f): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
Poster, Please if jobs are available there plz dont hesitate to let us know.I have been stocked with Mandilas for 4 years now with meagre pay, i am looking for any other job, precisely in any bank, i work at mandilas as Senior Account Supervisor.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by kochito(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
When u are talking about trasparency in recruitment process in Banking Industry, FIRSTINLAND happen 2 be d most transparent,and u dont need 2 wait endlessly b4 u are call 4 medical,immediately after u collect ur employment letter.The pay package is quite ok 2.4m. We had a test in PH on 19th May,as am writing this,those recruited are already 2 wks old in the bank(within one and half month).
NB: u dont need to know anybody b4 u are recruited,they are less concern abt ur background and all those nonsense things other bank considered.
B4 the end of the year,by the grace of God,we are catching the banking industry by storm(thru rebranding and repositioning of the bank),so watch out 4 us.ciao
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by wola44: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2008
@ Xlad21

Question:- Is ETB taking guy with 2-2 ,pls let me hear from you soonest
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by xlad21(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2008
CONFIRMED
ETB's salary has now been reviewed, entry level are expexted to take home around that 3.7m PA and quite rightly, it is not tied to perfomance
so for those of us in etb, congrats, for those yet to or about to abeg hussle ooh, its really worth it.
to wola44, if you had 2:2 it will really be a hail mary pass before you are taken. but then i dont work in HR so who knows, you may be lucky.
the girls dont have problem if they have 2:2, just like any other bank, if you are very pretty, you can enter.
goodluck folks
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by kaymd: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
xlad21:

CONFIRMED
ETB's salary has now been reviewed, entry level are expexted to take home around that 3.7m PA and quite rightly, it is not tied to perfomance
so for those of us in etb, congrats, for those yet to or about to abeg hussle ooh, its really worth it.
to wola44, if you had 2:2 it will really be a hail mary pass before you are taken. but then i don't work in HR so who knows, you may be lucky.
the girls don't have problem if they have 2:2, just like any other bank, if you are very pretty, you can enter.
goodluck folks

Well this info coming from xlad21 is serious motivation o! Abeg anybody in the house with info on the next test (time, venue and test format)?; maybe i'll try the gate crashin formula

xlad21 pls help out, tanx man.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by Viviano: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS BUT I HEARD FOR THE LADIES MR ADE WILL TASTE THEM B/4 THE APPOINTMENT LETTER (U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
ALL THIS BIG MONEY BEEN MENTIONED MY CONCERN IS THE TAKE HOME. FOR INTER NOT LESS THAN 180,000 NAIRA
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by lonchi: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
xlad21,

Pls, can you mail me @ walej@rocketmail.com? I need to contact you.

Thanks.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by ejirok(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
[i]@xalad21 i'm sure u were recruited ages ago because i wrote the test sumtime last year and was only invited for interview only 4 them to say dey dnt recruit 2:2 unless your a lady and even the guys wt 2:1 that had high scores have been called to lagos twice from abuja,still,no show.Ask your colleagues at d hr to confirm
[/i]

I wrote the test in February, was invited for an interview in April, I had to fly the next day to Abuja to make it. Only for the guy in charge to bloody tell us that If u are a guy and u didn't make a 2.1 get out. That was rude. So dat na d bank wey una dey praise. No manners and courtesy sha!
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by lazywealth(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
you guys and ladies should be thinking about how you too can solve one problem or the other like these big people!
Think like an enterprenure!!!!! cheesy

wish you all the best of luck!
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by ladiakins(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
@xlad21
pls sir i need 2 comfirm 4rm u if d new salary structure @ ETB is really true.i am at d chairman's interview stage. my interview was 2 b 2day but it was rescheduled.i am wt anoda bank now nd i need 2 b very sure abt my next lines of actions,u knw wat i mean.xpectin ur reply.thanks.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by crusader(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2008
ladiakins (m) Pls i want to know if u attended d board interview on the 22nd of may 2008 and has just been contacted for the chairman's interview cos i attended that interview it was my 3rd and am yet 2 be contacted. Kindly reply.
Re: Etb Now Highest Paying Bank With N4MILLION Entry Level(no Perfomance) by Denicest(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen,

Yes it is good to seek work in a well paying company but it is best not to waste your whole life working there without a plan B because you can be fired at any time. It is also very bad to waste your whole life trying to get a job in a well paying company; a job that may never come whereas your mind which is the greatest asset of man is idle. The mind is like a parachute which only works when opened. Please open your mind while watching the following presentation www.freedom.ws/perfectdelight/show_dvd If this link does not work on your pc copy it and use it on another PC that has speakers and a flash player. Call me on 07032479287 for further clarification.

Remember: FREE YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL SOAR

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Shortlist...... Plz Who Receive The Message? / Civil Engineers Needed Urgently / Shell Livewire Nigeria Graduate Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.