Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. (29411 Views)

Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff / Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff / List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like Gari, Yam Flour,yam,cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by NSANDAN: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
We can supply diamonds from Cameroon+237697875727 WhatsApp
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by darkeyelid(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Please send me the report brov, freeson_9@hotmail.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Justinah4real(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
NSANDAN: I AM A LOCAL MINER IN CAMEROON AND WE ARE HAVING A VERY LARGE QUANTITY OF GEM QUARTZ CRYSTAL STONE IN CAMEROON. IF YOU ARE A VERY SIRIOUS BUYER THEN CONTACT US IMMIEDIATLY AND YOU SHALL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. WE CAN SUPPLY YOU QUARTZ CRYSTAL TOPAZ TOURMALINE AND AQUARMARINE CONTACT +23791634094 OR grand.gody@yahoo.com
I'm very interested, please send me the full report. 07067425398 tonye387@gmail.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Adufesco(m): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Columella: I NEED GOLD DUST OF ABOUT 1OOKG.
IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR ME, CONTACT ME ON PHONE
Business opportunities watch the Video here
And contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by AK47Lag(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2015
freby:
Hi exporters,

Here are some of the raw materials these companies need in Abundance
[center]
[list]
Gold dust,
cashew nuts
Steam Coal
structural steam scraps
Metal scraps
Honey
Vegetables and Fruits
Gall Stones#
Gems and Jewelry
Anthracite Coal
Palm oil
Chemicals
Mineral water
carbon black
Tantalite
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Zircon Sand
Artefacts
Maganese Ore
Lead Ore
Gold Dust
Rough Diamond
Petroluem
Beads and Other jewelries
African Lace and Damask[/li]
[/center]]

The list is not exhaustive but that's just some of them. So if you know where to source for these materials and are ready to do genuine business then these companies are ready to do with you. It's needed in large quantities.

Just mail me for more info and get the free report.

kindly write me back please am interested. jossy_akams@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
i'm interested in the foodstuff biz, pls email me timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by kellyAB: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2015
I have a bronze cast burst of a benin chief for sale it is over 40yr.s, interested buyer school call me on 80871606250,email:princeomoruyi@yahoo.com.thanks charles omoruyi

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by kellyAB: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2015
The contact number for the bronze cast for sale is 08071606250 or princeomoruyi@yahoo.com thanks .charles. Erro higly regreted

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by tol4biz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=banky0503 post=17803524][/quote]
Bros i really will appreciate your sending me this report about people who need these ores in quantity. my email: onwuka.14nwanne@gmail.com
whatsapp: 08064426116. God bless!
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ewaalo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Am dealer of raw gold, am looking for foreigners buyers, here is my contact 08075674572
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by oyebanji(m): 12:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Pls send us the report at cedarboat@outlook.com. Thanks
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by bywaters(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kindly send me the report to tonydafee@gmail.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ewaalo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am deal with tatantite, tin, rough gold, etc. Anybody interested can call me fone with my no 08075674572, 07082695337.

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ewaalo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am dealer of tatantite, tin, gold, etc I need forienger buyers Pls contact me 08075674572, 07082695337

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ewaalo(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Call me on whatsapp if u need raw Gold, 08075674572

Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
freby:
Hi exporters,

Here are some of the raw materials these companies need in Abundance
[center]
[list]
Gold dust,
cashew nuts
Steam Coal
structural steam scraps
Metal scraps
Honey
Vegetables and Fruits
Gall Stones#
Gems and Jewelry
Anthracite Coal
Palm oil
Chemicals
Mineral water
carbon black
Tantalite
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Zircon Sand
Artefacts
Maganese Ore
Lead Ore
Gold Dust
Rough Diamond
Petroluem
Beads and Other jewelries
African Lace and Damask[/li]
[/center]]

The list is not exhaustive but that's just some of them. So if you know where to source for these materials and are ready to do genuine business then these companies are ready to do with you. It's needed in large quantities.

Just mail me for more info and get the free report.

am presently in zurich and am interesterested in this xporting biz of some raw stuffs from nigeria such as charcoal, garlic nd palm oil. kindly email me on kingemma500@gmail.com thanks
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by jibrilaha: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
JBAGROSEEDs is very reliable to give customers maximum satisfaction. we cultivate and sells: Jatropha Seeds, Dried Split Ginger, Sorghum, Sesame Seeds, Cashew Nut, Soya Beans, Castor Seed, Beeswax, Castor oil both the Black and Pale Yellow etc.

Contact details
jbagroseed@gmail.com
+2347016075100
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ewaalo(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Anyone who need tatantite ore, tin ore, muscovite mica, etc pls contact me. 08075674572, 07082675337
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Jacqueline88(f): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
I sell the the best quality honey available in the Market, I am interested in exporting as well. If u are interested, please contact me:
jacquidoo4jesus@gmail.com or call 09051921119
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Jacqueline88(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please send email this report jacquidoo4jesus@gmail.com God bless you.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by Jacqueline88(f): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please send email this report.
jacquidoo4jesus@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by mayhills082: 3:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Mayhills Agro allied consult
The following commodities are available for supply in large quantity
Maize
Wheat
Millet
Palm kernel nut
Palm kernel shell
Soya beans
Cassava
Sesame seeds
Dry split ginger
Shea nut
Shea butter
Charcoal
Hibiscus flower
2019 season Raw cashew nuts
Processed cashew nuts
Donkey skin
Moringa seed
Bitter kola
Crates of eggs

Interested buyers should contact me on 09074984693
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by superlado: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
I deal in carbon black.
my contact is abistelnigltd@yahoo.com
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by saidu4urp(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good sir, pls, kindly assist me with Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials.
Thank you very much in advance. saidu4survey@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
freby:
As a member of an online trade forum, I have been able to come accross some genuine overseas importers who are desperately looking for exporters of some of the raw materials we have in abundance in Nigeria. These companies are looking for these products in large quantities and since I have not been successful in my attempts to secure funding to get some of these raw materials, I have simply complied them as a report which I would like to give nairalanders who are exporters or anyone simply interested in exporting.

So if you are interested in getting the details of these foreign importers, just send me an email and drop your here requesting for the details exportriches@yahoo.com
I am distributor of raw food stuff including undiluted honey. please I need international buyers or local buyers.
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by ericmor: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
freby:
As a member of an online trade forum, I have been able to come accross some genuine overseas importers who are desperately looking for exporters of some of the raw materials we have in abundance in Nigeria. These companies are looking for these products in large quantities and since I have not been successful in my attempts to secure funding to get some of these raw materials, I have simply complied them as a report which I would like to give nairalanders who are exporters or anyone simply interested in exporting.

So if you are interested in getting the details of these foreign importers, just send me an email and drop your here requesting for the details exportriches@yahoo.com

Good day, can you pls give me details on how I can export parcel to the uk from Lagos? Actually, I’m trying to send some cloths
Re: Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. by John360: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Send me the report Whatsapp 08054654336 email samchoice360@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Stuff Shop / Ultra Sound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.