Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Jesse Jagz Takes Brymo's Side - What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Takes Brymo's Side - What Do You Think? (709 Views)

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Takes Brymo's Side - What Do You Think? by pckid: 1:38am On Oct 27, 2013
Jesse Jagz stands with Brymo, M.I. is with Choc City!

Brymo and Choc city saga is ongoing and no sign of it ending soon as the hearing after the court injunction by the label is Nobember 11. Colleagues and former allies have been tweeting their 2 cents – since Brymo has made it all fun to speak on the social media network. Read their take below:

Источник: http://amehdaily.com/2013/10/26/jesse-jagz-stands-with-brymo-m-i-is-with-choc-city/

what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun Official Theme Song / MUSIC DOWNLOAD: Chidinma Features Mum In New Song Titled “MARTHA” / Please, I Need Information About MUSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.