Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? (554 Views)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? by airedales: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pWqcTPK_KOc/UmyzRJ5jJXI/AAAAAAAACxA/kw3sGpIcAK4/s400/NIgeria-Flag-290x166.jpg[/img]
Since Nigeria got her Independence from Great Britain in 1960, the country has been plagued with myriads of problems, ranging from misrule, corruption, military coups, financial misappropriation, bribery, nepotism, exploitation and other forms of negative malpractices.
Successive governments have come, claiming they have the remedy to all the problems facing us as a nation. But in the end, they all fail to inspire that change we crave for.
We are in need of a messiah in this country and if you are given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for just 24 hours, what would you change that will make the country better or otherwise?

http:///C2jqI
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? by Daversscript(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2013
I will sign a memoranda of understanding with Russia on rockets production
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? by LordMecuzy(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
I Would Loot The Remaining Treasury/ Funds for My Children, Grand and Great Grand Children, so they Can Live in Places Like Lekki, Banana Island, Maitama and Asokoro, wink

Afterall, All Government Officials Would Always Say Corruption started several years Back cry
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? by kingofpool: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2013
I ll sign a M.O.U wit boko haram to kill all top thiefz in de system dat is kilin diz country,and push a case on the head of evry thief dat loot our money, remove imunity from evry thief head
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For 24 Hours? by Confirmbabe(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2013
I'll loot the nation's finance shaperly, no time. EFCC's share of 20% would be kept aside for lipsrsealed.

(1) (Reply)

NATIONAL CONFERENCE DEBATE: Apc’s Opposition Amidst Growing Support / 6 Killed, Many Injured As Boko Haram Insurgents Invade Adamawa / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.