Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas (5208 Views)

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2013
In Ajah I got borehole done for 60k but I am told it will cost 160k in Ipaja and Ikorodu. I just need to find out in Ipaja and Ikorodu if the experience of people are the same. I understand that the difference in the soil type means the price will be different but feel the difference is too much and need to find out if its the going rate.

Its just up to the 5in pipe that protudes from the ground.
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by AreaFada2: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2013
gabbytabby:
In Ajah I got borehole done for 60k but I am told it will cost 160k in Ipaja and Ikorodu. I just need to find out in Ipaja and Ikorodu if the experience of people are the same. I understand that the difference in the soil type means the price will be different but feel the difference is too much and need to find out if its the going rate.

Its just up to the 5in pipe that protudes from the ground.

interesting.
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Any ideas of the going rate in Ipaja and Ikorodu.
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by bugmenot: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2013

What's the depth of the borehole you dug in Ajah?

Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
bugmenot:

What's the depth of the borehole you dug in Ajah?

I cant remember now but the emphasis was looking at the composition to get to the level where there is clear and drinkable water lies. between 30-50 feet? I cant remember. We tested different levels.
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by mufutau55(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
I did mine at Sango-Otta area for N150,000 around August 2013. Sorry, I don't know the depth of it but I can inquire.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by bugmenot: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2013

Thanks for the info - gabbytabby and Haji Mufutau. I might have to dig one soon.

Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
mufutau55: I did mine at Sango-Otta area for N150,000 around August 2013. Sorry, I don't know the depth of it but I can inquire.

Hajji Mufutau

What did this include for 150k
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
gabbytabby:

What did this include for 150k

It only includes the pumping engine/machine installed on the bottom.. I don't really know too much about horehole and to tell you the fact, I have never seen one.. except this mine this is just done.. See photo with the blue tube pipe below. All my people do is just plug the wire to a generator and pump water for constructions.. I was told the water is real clear...

Update: The borehole was done by: Mr. Ashiru 08073593133

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
mufutau55:

It only includes the pumping engine/machine installed on the bottom.. I don't really know too much about horehole and to tell you the fact, I have never seen one.. except this mine this is just done.. See photo with the blue tube pipe below. All my people do is just plug the wire to a generator and pump water for constructions.. I was told the water is real clear...

Hajji Mufutau

If it includes the submersible pump then its a better deal than the one I have. Can I have their contact details if you please. My email is alayandeproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by mufutau55(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
gabbytabby:

If it includes the submersible pump then its a better deal than the one I have. Can I have their contact details if you please. My email is alayandeproperties@yahoo.com

I will contact my uncle or brother in Nigeria and get their number for you.

Update: the borehole was done by: Mr. Ashiru 08073593133

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by B3sty(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2013
I need the total cost of drilling a borehole with treatment in Ikorodu axis...Ogijo precisely.
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by mufutau55(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
@gabbytabby

Update with the number of the borehole guys.

Mr. Ashiru 08073593133

Location may vary in price, talk to him..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas by gabbytabby: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
mufutau55: @gabbytabby

Update with the number of the borehole guys.

Mr. Ashiru 08073593133

Location may vary in price, talk to him..

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Behind New RCCG Auditorium 3km By 3km @600k A Plot, 300k Half Plot / Lekki Phase 1 Luxurious 3 Bedroom Apartment For N37m Only / Office Property Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.