Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What HelpSeekers Shud Knw On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What HelpSeekers Shud Knw On Nairaland. (448 Views)

Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It / Nl'anders Knw How To Peep On Threads But Dey Will Neva Comment! / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What HelpSeekers Shud Knw On Nairaland. by harsysky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
If you're one of those who seek for help on nairaland, this is what u must know.

1) people won't help you easily except u have what they too would benefit from before they
even stretch out their finger to help you. So try to package yourself, offer something people would benefit from, and I bet you, they would listen.

2) This is very important: people will always check your previous comments, posts etc. And if
you're the saucy, immature in mind and always picking on people, nothing for you.

it is just an eye opener. You can add urs viewers.
Re: What HelpSeekers Shud Knw On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
see ur blank head....u wont get dat front page bros...
Re: What HelpSeekers Shud Knw On Nairaland. by harsysky(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
mawojuuche: see ur blank head....u wont get dat front page bros...
Does seun pay those hu make it to the front page? I have asked those hu make it dia and they said he doesn't..it isn't a big deal to me bro..thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Login To NL All The Time? / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Without Changing It / If U Were Appointed The President Of Nigeria For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.