Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? (520 Views)

Naruto Fans Who Is Stronger Between Might Gai And Hatake Kakashi As Of Last Week / Gulder Ultimate Search; Kelvin,anastasia & Promise For Gus Contest Of Champions / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? by onimcee1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Like we all know, the BBA is always decided by the fans unlike the GUS where the contestants have to work hard for their victory. As fans, we still have our preference among contestants in the GUS, so if the fans are to decide the winner of GUS, my vote will go to Ifunaya. Reasons: that girl is strong both mentally and physically, she doesnt get intimidated by any task, she has comes out on top in many. Finally, She is very calm unlike Ema, Martha, Halima, Mary, Dennis and Bobby. Lets know who your vote will go to and why.
Re: If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? by sholay2011(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
My vote would go to IFUNANYA. I just like the way she has been herself so far and I don’t mind if she wins if possible. She is very intelligent (which helps her even when she is physically lagging behind in tasks especially amongst the men) and I admire her composure even under tense situations.

In case she doesn't, her close pal, BOBBY, would be my (second) choice among the guys.
Re: If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2013
Ofkess Ifunanya wud b voted,she has shown prowess unlike d average gal's capacity,I luv her courage,bravery n personality. She's in 4 big biz, den Dennis is too proud n looks more of an hypocite...Ifunanya,Bobby,Edmund n Dennis just by sentiments buh as GUS has alwaz been, d most efficient n luck guy takes d victory,still cross my fingers 2 c wat hppns @d end. I missed d saturday challenge,how did Kunle leave n who won d challenge too?
Re: If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? by onimcee1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dubemkelly: Ofkess Ifunanya wud b voted,she has shown prowess unlike d average gal's capacity,I luv her courage,bravery n personality. She's in 4 big biz, den Dennis is too proud n looks more of an hypocite...Ifunanya,Bobby,Edmund n Dennis just by sentiments buh as GUS has alwaz been, d most efficient n luck guy takes d victory,still cross my fingers 2 c wat hppns @d end. I missed d saturday challenge,how did Kunle leave n who won d challenge too?
Dennis won the challenge. It was all abt putting up some piece of puzzle together to form a mystery picture. They will have to climb tru an obstacle to break 3pots nd retrieve 3 keys to unlock the box were the pieces are kept. As usual, edmund finished retrieving 1st but came out 3rd. Ify was 2nd after been d lst to retrieve her keys.
Re: If The GUS Is To Be Decided By Fans, Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
edmund

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Educative Tv Advert You Have Ever Watched? / "Though I’m Over 50, Marriage Is Still On My Mind" - Ngozi Nwosu / Thread For Korean Movie Lovers 49 Days Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.