Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! (1107 Views)

THE RATIONAL MALE by Rollo Tomassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Today, we are introducing to you: NAIJA BOOKSHOP, a virtual bookshop having its base in nairaland, where anybody and everybody can buy any ebook for just 500naira.

Ebooks from the following aspects of life will be showcased here:

Motivation/Inspiration
Academic/Education
Novels (Fiction and True-life stories)
Health/Fitness
Religion/Christianity
Finance/Money-making
Love/Relationship

Features of every ebook will also be listed so as to provide you with an insight before purchasing it. These features will include:

Front picture of the book
Category (the aspect of life under which the ebook falls [based on the above])
Title of the ebook
Author
Number of pages
About the book

We would be listing at least 10 ebooks every day. However, if there is/are any ebooks you want, please feel very free to send us a mail containing the title and author of the book so that we can check our archives to know if we have it or get it for you

We accept the following payments: Bank payments, Recharge cards, Paypal, Payza and Perfect money transfers

We can be contacted on professionaltouch17@gmail.com or 08160466225.
Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA

Category: Academic/Education
Author: Walter Rodney
Number of Pages: 453 pages
About the book: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa is a book written by Walter Rodney, which takes the view that Africa was deliberately exploited and underdeveloped by European colonial regimes. Rodney argues that a combination of power politics and economic exploitation of Africa by Europeans led to the poor state of African political and economic development evident in the late 20th century. In the book's preface, Rodney praises the state of Tanzania, which had pursued the sort of Marxist political ideology that he advocated. First published in 1972, the book was enormously influential in the study of African history. In the late 1990s many academics became more sharply critical of the book's central thesis and argued that the book oversimplifies the complex historical forces surrounding the colonial era. This book was groundbreaking in that it was among the first to bring a new perspective to the question of underdevelopment in Africa. Rodney's analysis went far beyond the heretofore accepted approach in the study of Third World underdevelopment and it was met with heavy criticism. Rodney had determined that the only path to true human development and liberation for the majority of the people of his country was through the transformation of their own lives in a struggle to replace and reshape the neo-colonialist government that dominated their society and prescribed their existence.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
RICH DAD'S GUIDE TO INVESTING (What the rich invest in that the poor and middle class do not)

Category: Finance/Money-making
Author: Robert Kiyosaki
Number of pages: 403pages
About the book: Free yourself from financial hardship, have your money work hard for you, and retire at an earlier age so you can enjoy life and do the things that really matter! Rich Dad's Guide to Investing is a long-term guide for anyone who wants to become a rich investor and learn how to invest in what only rich people can invest in. This is not a guarantee. It is simply part of your education as a business investor. You cannot just get rich quick, because that would be a guarantee you will lose your fortune as soon as you get it. Real long-term riches, the kind that keeps your children and grandchildren free from worries about money - this is the financial freedom that can be yours -but only if you do your homework and allow yourself to learn.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
WHO MOVED MY CHEESE

Category: Motivation/Inspiration

Author: Dr Spencer Johnson

Number of pages: 47 pages

About the book:
With Who Moved My Cheese? Dr. Spencer Johnson realizes the need for finding the language and tools to deal with change--an issue that makes all of us nervous and uncomfortable. Most people are fearful of change because they don't believe they have any control over how or when it happens to them. Since change happens either to the individual or by the individual, Spencer Johnson shows us that what matters most is the attitude we have about change. With the approach of the year 2000, most work environments are finally recognizing the urgent need to get their computers and other business systems up to speed and able to deal with unprecedented change. What businesses are only just beginning to realize is that this is not enough: we need to help people get ready, too. Spencer Johnson has created his new book to do just that. The coauthor of the multimillion bestseller The One Minute Manager™ has written a deceptively simple story with a dramatically important message that can radically alter the way we cope with change. Who Moved My Cheese? allows for common themes to become topics for discussion and individual interpretation. Who Moved My Cheese? takes the fear and anxiety out of managing the future and shows people a simple way to successfully deal with the changing times, providing them with a method for moving ahead with their work and lives safely and effectively.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
THE FAST BUCK

Category: Novels (Fiction and True-life stories)

Author: James Hadley Chase

Number of pages: 112pages

About the book:
International jewel thief, Paul Hater, knows a secret that everyone wants to know - and will go to any lengths to uncover. How long can he remain silent? When Hater is arrested in possession of a stolen necklace, the police use every possible means to persuade him to reveal the location of the rest of the collection. He remains silent and so begins his twenty-year prison sentence. Having exhausted all their leads, the International Detective Agency, acting on behalf of the insurers, must patiently await Hater's release before they can hope to find out more. But just as his day of release approaches, Hater is kidnapped by a ruthless international gang determined to force the secret from him and prepared to go to any lengths to do so....

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE

Category: Motivation/Inspiration

Author: Stephen R. Covey

Number of pages: 172 pages

About the book:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is an inside-out approach to becoming a more effective person that is centered on timeless and universal principles and places great importance on one’s character. The inside-out approach means that all change must begin within yourself and your character. Covey focus is to move back from the modern Personality Ethic back to the more traditional Character Ethic.
Covey argues in his book that the solution to becoming truly effective is to learn to solve personal and professional problems with an integrated and principle-centered approach. In other words the decisions you make personally and professionally should come from the same set of core values. The books focuses on developing this core set of values and principles so that it becomes easier to use them to make decisions and find solutions for problems. As a result you become a more effective personal in all aspects of your life.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
HOW TO GET RICH

Category: Finance/Money-making

Author: Donald Trump

Number of pages: 259 pages

About the book:
Donald Trump is one of America's best known business personalities. His business interests include real estate, gaming, sports and entertainment. Trump's book is about "how to get rich." "Whenever I meet people, that's usually what they want to know from me. You ask a baker how be bakes bread. You ask a billionaire how he makes money. Sure, there have been countless how-to-get-rich books written by millionaires. Billionaire authors are harder to find." The author also expresses his view on money. "In 1987, I wrote: 'I don't do it for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it. Deals are my art form. (...) I like making deals, preferably big deals. That's how I get my kicks.' It's now 2004, I'm still making deals around the clock, and I still don't do it for the money. Money is not an end in itself, but it's sometimes the most effective way to help us realize our dreams."Filled with invaluable tips, Trump: How to Get Rich is an amazing book written by one of the most successful businessmen in the world.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

Category: Novels (Fictions and True-life stories)

Author: J. K. Rowling

Number of pages: 206 pages

About the book:
Harry's magical parents were killed by the evil wizard Voldemort when he was just a baby. Miraculously, he survives with only a lightning-bolt scar as a mysterious reminder. Harry is taken to live with his nasty relatives -- muggles, or non-wizards -- who hide the truth about his parents. Ten miserable years later, he gets a visit from a genial half-giant named Hagrid with an invitation to study at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At the school, Harry makes friends, fights trolls, learns how to play the fantastic aerial school sport, Quidditch, and uncovers a three-headed dog that guards a secret. Meanwhile, he must contend with Professor Snape, who hates him, and Draco Malfoy, a bratty student. When a mystery arises about the Sorcerer's Stone, which is supposed to possess the powers of immortality, Harry discovers that Voldemort is trying to steal it so he can regain his powers.

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by naijabookshop: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
GOD'S GENERALS (Why they succeeded and why some failed)

Category: Religion/Christianity

Author: Roberts Liardon

Number of pages: 374 pages

About the book:
Here are twelve compelling biographies of some of the most powerful ministers ever to ignite the fires of revival by dynamically demonstrating the Holy Spirit's power. Roberts Liardon faithfully chronicles their lives along with their teachings, their spiritual discoveries, and many revealing photos. William J. Seymour, Aimee Semple McPherson, Smith Wigglesworth, and Kathryn Kuhlman are just a few of the charismatic faith leaders you'll meet in this book. Get ready to see how God worked in the lives of these generals!

Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by BRMN: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Do you have "Motivations For Success" a book by Tayo Demola? Can you get it?
Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by chistar01(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Naijabookshop: Buy Any Ebook For Just 500naira Only!!!! by BRMN: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Do you have "Motivations For Success" by Tayo Demola? Can you get it?

I thought u said u'll be introducing books here daily? But u've not done as u promised. Why?

And u're not even replying requests. Is that how ur bookshop works? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Content Writers Get In Here ! / Gambling (games) Writer Needed / Oil Portrait Painting On Canvas Of Asiwaju Of Lagos (bola Tinubu & Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.