|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,741,864 members, 6,503,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 10:22 AM
|Pork Meat by map96(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2013|
Please my brothers and sisters in islam,, i have been asked by a xtian friend why muslims dont eat pork.. I dnt knw the reason i just know we dont.. Can anyone advise on it please
|Re: Pork Meat by Deen4me(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2013|
Tell him to listen to his pastor why he should not eat pork
|Re: Pork Meat by babylolaroy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2013|
15 Things You Should Know About Pigs:
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.
7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
|Re: Pork Meat by babylolaroy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013|
10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:.
12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.
13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.
14) According to Jewish law, pork is one of a number of foods forbidden from consumption by Jews. These foods are known as "non-kosher" foods. In order for a meat to be kosher, it must first come from a kosher animal. A kosher animal must be a ruminant and have split hooves - therefore cows, sheep, goats and deer are all kosher, whereas camels and pigs (having each only one sign of kashrut) are not kosher.
15) Quran, Holy book of Muslims also prohibits consumption of pork.
"He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful." Quran 2:173
I cannot understand why anyone would eat it. X_X
|Re: Pork Meat by tbaba1234: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2013|
The only reason, muslims don't eat pork is that Allah has commanded us not to.
|Re: Pork Meat by WHees(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2013|
tbaba1234: The only reason, muslims don't eat pork is that Allah has commanded us not to.
We hear and we obey.
|Re: Pork Meat by babylolaroy(f): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2013|
WHξξ∟s:hey where you been all these times?...i aint seen you nowhere at all...welcum around
|Re: Pork Meat by WHees(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2013|
Oh how kind of you, I've been traveling a lot these days that's why I hardly surf the net. Hope all is well with you and your nairaland buddies?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54