Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples (981 Views)

Natural Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mosquito Without Using Insecticide / What Does It Take To Start Magazine Publication In Nigeria? / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Ademat7(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
There has been lot of products in d mkt dat promise to get rid of pimples but all na lie,funbactA came but we heard its not ideal as it contain steroid,others r shally,POP e.t.c guys can u offer authentic solutn to pimples *lets hv ur opinion*
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Tonjeola1(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2013
There is a product by GUARAPAD, it works fine, ve sold it many and they testified the activeness
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Ademat7(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Kindly post d pix or explain d product in details and drop ur contact here tnx
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by freshdew: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Ademat7: Kindly post d pix or explain d product in details and drop ur contact here tnx
TAKE MY ADVICE,BUY EDMARK PRODUCTS TO HANDLE IT THIS WAY;BUY SHAKE OFF PHYTO FIBRE,ONE BOX.DRINK FOR ONE WEEK 1 EVERY EVENING. BUY EDMARK COCOLAGEN AND BUBBLE C,TAKE THEM DAILY FOR ONE MONTH .YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE PIMPLER AGAIN AND YOUR FACIAL LOOK WILL TURN BETTER AND NATURAL. God bless
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by tundebj(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ademat7: There has been lot of products in d mkt dat promise to get rid of pimples but all na lie,funbactA came but we heard its not ideal as it contain steroid,others r shally,POP e.t.c guys can u offer authentic solutn to pimples *lets hv ur opinion*
dis realy works, pls take it serious, just a little discomfort. Chew 1 or 2 bulb of garlic , i mean fresh garlic, wash down wit water. Do that for 1 week, u'l never experience it again. Try it, give feedback here
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Ademat7(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
tundebj: dis realy works, pls take it serious, just a little discomfort. Chew 1 or 2 bulb of garlic , i mean fresh garlic, wash down wit water. Do that for 1 week, u'l never experience it again. Try it, give feedback here
ok tnx,guys let's post more as u can also share d side effect of drugs u've once used against pimples
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by tonjeola(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ademat7: Kindly post d pix or explain d product in details and drop ur contact here tnx
expecting it by Saturday, am on mobile now
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by toluxa1(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Medically, pimples has no cure. All those drugs, creams etc are just waste of time. This is the simple truth. Just maintain your face my washing with soup every morning and night, it will go by itself. It's not a sickness neither is it a disease.
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by kentochi(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2013
toluxa1: Medically, pimples has no cure. All those drugs, creams etc are just waste of time. This is the simple truth. Just maintain your face my washing with soup every morning and night, it will go by itself. It's not a sickness neither is it a disease.
you are right
the is that most of them go to bed with the Oil on there face which is very bad.
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Ademat7(m): 2:15am On Oct 31, 2013
kentochi:
you are right
the is that most of them go to bed with the Oil on there face which is very bad.
Are u a damatologist? Or u hv xperience in beauty works? Kindly contribute ur idea please......
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by arbitrage: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Enough (longer) sleep always makes a difference in me whenever I observe pimples as a result sleepless or short nights.
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
arbitrage: Enough (longer) sleep always makes a difference in me whenever I observe pimples as a result sleepless or short nights.
Like seriously You made me laughed over Your Hallucination....!
Re: What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples by kachiz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Getting rid of pimples ke? when im time reach it will just disappear. if u like do plastic surgery. dat shit just comes and goes wenever it feels like.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M / Courier Services / Towards A Bankable Potato Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.