Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? (11995 Views)

Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online / How Can I Retrieve My 2go Acct With Another Mobile Number / Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? by xynerise: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Good evening pals, pls I mistakenly deleted my Nokia certificates in my phone and I am finding it difficult to install some applications. How do I get back the certificates?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2013
Reason:

You deleted the certificate manually from security settings.

Solutions:

1. Update ur software using Firmware Over The Air {FOTA}. If there's any update available, certificates will be sent on your mobile - download and install them.

2. Try reinstalling the firmware using Nokia Suite/Nokia PC suite. It will install the genuine software for the phone and along with it the certificates will get installed.

3. If nothing works please contact an authorised Nokia Care Centre that is near you.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? by xynerise: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2013
El Guapo: Reason:

You deleted the certificate manually from security settings.

Solutions:

1. Update ur software using Firmware Over The Air {FOTA}. If there's any update available, certificates will be sent on your mobile - download and install them.

2. Try reinstalling the firmware using Nokia Suite/Nokia PC suite. It will install the genuine software for the phone and along with it the certificates will get installed.

3. If nothing works please contact an authorised Nokia Care Centre that is near you.
Mr. Man I saw the website that you copied this from tongue.

I guess I will visit a Nokia shop then
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? by demex24(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Guy why worry urself i av also noticed dat when i once flashed ma nokia 2700c d solution i saw online was to download some certificate
search for ur fone model certificate ,m sure yu will c dem or better still anytym you want to download any app you download d one without certificate
eg" operamini 7.1.jar without certificate downoad"
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? by Martins27: 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
#Nokia certificate issue#[SOLUTION]

Secret is what has been linked out already, but not all secret has been linked out.

I have tried other solutions posted by almost every possible person but it never worked until i found a solution to it myself, and now am enjoying my whatsapp on my Nokia305.

If you truely want a solution to downloading of apps #Nokia certificate issue#, contact me on FB 'Ojomu Martins Micheal' sorry cant put my number here cuz i need to know whoever am giving my number to but i know if you truely need a solution you will contact me, sorry for stressing you.

I have had sleepless night looking for a solution to this problem and i cant post it here cuz of all this #copy paste users#, sorry about that and some will even demand for money for what they did not pay 1kobo for.

(1) (Reply)

Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge / All Nigeria Network Data Bundle For Blackberry Z10, Q5 , Q10 & Blackberry Z10 / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.