Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders (625 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / World Bank Links $58.9 Billion Dollars Loot To Nigerian Leaders / Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders by fitzmayowa: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
1. "We want to thank the president for
bringing Facebook to Nigeria." - Information Minister, Labaran Maku.

2. "You press men, you always say there are no minerals in Kano. We have Coca-Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite." -Barkin Zuwo

3. "Foreign investors should ignore Boko
Haram and invest in Nigeria." - GEJ

4. "I will water your school and fire your
school." - Orji Uzoh

5. "Nigerians, don't panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere ... maybe it is our turn." - GEJ

6. "I will rather kill myself than commit
suicide." - Dame Patience Jonathan

7. "I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira." - Atiku

8. "Until I see someone eating out of the
gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umaru Dikko

9. "Telephone is not meant for the poor. " -David Mark

10. "The worth of a child born and bred in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States." - Yakubu Gowon

11. "School is not meant for the poor, only for the rich." - Ikedi Ohakim

12. "At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly." - Diezeani Allison- Madueke

13. "Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria." Olusegun Obasanjo

14. "The corp members where
destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny." - Mallam Isa Yaguda, Governor, Bauchi State

15. "On behalf of 20 million naira, I'll donate my family" - Dame Patience Jonathan

16. "We, the PDP did not win
this election, I have gone to church to
confess, I gave them money and they called the result." - Chris Uba

17. "I want to commend the doctors and
nurses for responding to treatment." - DamePatience Jonathan

18. "I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?" - Dame Patience Jonathan?
Re: Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
Aunty dame got me grin
Re: Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 28, 2013
If u think say Dame Patience Jonathan no know book click LIKE...
Re: Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerian Leaders by Youngsage: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2013
19. My husband is the best couple on earth.
20. Let us show love to our fellow Nigerians not minding their nationality.
-you know who na, no be me go talk am for hia make dey no come catch me

grin grin grin grin

@o.p I must confess you got me ROTFLMBO pple must be wondering what went wrong, at this hour

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Cooked And Served His Own Genitals Charged With Indecent Exposure / Afam4ever Is An !diot! / Obituary Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.