Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

You Have The Chance To Earn N250k Minimum Per Month -ETIQUETTE LICENCED Teacher! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Have The Chance To Earn N250k Minimum Per Month -ETIQUETTE LICENCED Teacher! (360 Views)

I Am A Custom Licenced Agent Freight Forwarder For Import And Export,air,sea / Licenced Customs Clearing Agent Work Only @ Tin -can Island. / Licenced Customs Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have The Chance To Earn N250k Minimum Per Month -ETIQUETTE LICENCED Teacher! by learningcentre: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Etiquette Business - Start It I Can Help

Have you considered starting your own Children's Etiquette and tutoring Business?

Here is the opportunity to do so.

I am the owner of THE ETIQUETTE FACTORY LICENCE FROM THE USA FOR NIGERIA with THE ETIQUETTE FACTORY and can help you to get the WORLDWIDE recognition as an ETIQUETTE FACTORY LICENSED TEACHER you can start as a teacher within 2 months. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

This opportunity is offered throughout Nigeria.....
http://www.expresslearningcentre.com/index.php/rewards-of-being-an-educator

info@expresslearningcentre.com

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo, Ago Available In Storage Call- Tkd Logistics- 08088869435 / (DNL) Attention, Prices Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Nigeria.. 07062764235 / Two Lucky Businesses Will Get A Free Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.