Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

ANDROID APP THREAD - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ANDROID APP THREAD (29534 Views)

Blackberry IMEI Generator Android App Developed By Codeberg / Get Download Links To Any Android App Or Game Here / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013

[b][size=16pt]PHOTO EDITOR v3.0.1[/size]

Requirements Android 2.3 and above
Fotolr Photo Studio (Fotolr PS)
Is a photo processing App which
has many powerful and useful
functions.
This software includes 22 functions that are often used in image processing, and has almost all the photo editing functions and photo effects.
No matter you are a professional or a novice, you can use this app to make some amazing picture effects in less than one minute. This app also has photo album, so you can sort through your photos and transfer your photo.
5 major functions:
Picture editing, Portrait processing , Photo effects, Photo album, Photo sharing via mail or other SNS
1)Picture editing
* Rotation
* Cut
* Resize image
* Draw
* Adjust image color and brightness
2)Image Effects
* Photo Effects, more than 80
* color splash
* Picture Frame
* Picture Sense
*College photo "Merge 2 or more photos"
* Add text to the pictures
3)Makeover
* Face triming
* Acne Removing
* Whitening Effect
* Blusher
* Lipstick
* Wig
* Hair Dyeing
4)Album function,
* store, photo description, clone,
preview photos, export photos,
preview pictures, ordering
5)photo sharing
* Twitter,Facebook,Tumblr and Sina Weibo.

NB: U can download more inapp features!!!
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2013

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lol8-4c48xw/UFvcXtcxABI/AAAAAAAABXc/IvheIG7B7LM/s1600/unnamed+16.jpg[/img]

[b][size=16pt]GO KEYBOARD PREMIUM[/size]
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
GO Keyboard is the best and the most popular keyboard on the Android Market!
GO Keyboard can make your typing faster and smarter. It is a essential choice for android mobile.
● The main features Title
★ Predict in multiple languages ​​and keyboard layouts
★ Has accurate dictionaries
★ The Import Contacts
★ Support fantasy text output
★ Support Emoji
★ Support a variety of topics
★ Smart to set skin and lower back
★ Auto-memory and correct as you type
★ multi-point contact with the keyboard
★ Support the slide input
● Enable GO Keyboard
First step: after download Go Keyboard, go into the "Menu", click the [Enable GO Keyboard] to enable.
Second step: long press an input box until popup a menu, choose "Input method", then choose "GO Keyboard"
● gesture of support:
Swipe left or right to move from one distribution Swipe down to close the keyboard
● Support languages and many more.......
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Jeezyy(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2013
I. need any font style changing app, just like in symbian phone
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Kamaye(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks Godvilla for the photo editor.

1 Like

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Xxpress(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2013
pls I need a good network booster
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Lawalmd(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2013
godvilla the go keyboard is not installing on my phone, come up with an app not installed error
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by ciphoenix: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2013
nice work bro. I think you should provide the following apps for the benefit of the others:
clone yourself
camera360
perfectly clear
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by stevolinkon40: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls I need an app that can allow me to write and take notes without tying on my Phantom A2
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2013
please I need GTA V for my android
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Boomboost(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Bro,abeg full offline Niv or Nlt bible.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by isidollarboy(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2013
@Godvilla , please i need a app that will stop my applications from restarting, am runing on 2.3.5 and greenify requires higher OS. & droid wall is just stoping it frm network acess.. Thanks in advance
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Boomboost(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Ma guy,abeg full offline Niv or Nlt bible.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by vanvicker(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2013
buchito1: Hello God villa nd all.... I jst got this tecno p5 fone... Nd kinda new to android tho.... What are the requried nd awesome apps one must have in his/her phone.... Tnx brov... Wating for replies... Tnx!
Pls where did you buy it and how much,pls reply I also want to get mine.
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by kekakuz(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2013
good day pals i tried rooting my samsung gtp1000 but got bricked i was only successful in getting to download mode but couldnt get to the recovery mode i tried xda developer for solution n google but no help pls does anybody have a link on how to restore it thanks in advance
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by slimbruced(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2013
gσɗνιℓℓα кєєρ υρ тнє gσσɗ ωσʀк.I ηєєɗ αη σƒƒℓιηє ʀαɗισ ƒσʀ му тєċησ м3.тнαηкѕ
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Mafia4life(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
In need of this :
Oliveth Bible "The message translation"
Or
Tacarta "The message translation"
If not from these developers. Any other developers apart from YouVersions. Thanks villa
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by s3nn2x(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Godvilla, I know you have treated this issue in the E3 thread but I can't see it. There was a time you dropped a link of an app that would increase the volume of your android music player. I really need it. My default Phantom A+ music player is not loud enough and it is quite annoying. Thanks
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2013

[b]SwiftKey Keyboard v4.2.1.202

SWIFTKEY – THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD

SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.

SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.

SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.

MULTI-LINGUAL
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.

TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.

What’s New
Improved battery use and network usage with backup and sync and trending phrases
Fixed issue with personal language being lost
Fixed predictions in right-to-left languages
Evernote return key issue fixed
Some layout issues resolved
A number of crashes fixed
[/b]

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2013

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lol8-4c48xw/UFvcXtcxABI/AAAAAAAABXc/IvheIG7B7LM/s1600/unnamed+16.jpg[/img]

[b][size=16pt]GO KEYBOARD PREMIUM[/size]
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
GO Keyboard is the best and the most popular keyboard on the Android Market!
GO Keyboard can make your typing faster and smarter. It is a essential choice for android mobile.
● The main features Title
★ Predict in multiple languages ​​and keyboard layouts
★ Has accurate dictionaries
★ The Import Contacts
★ Support fantasy text output
★ Support Emoji
★ Support a variety of topics
★ Smart to set skin and lower back
★ Auto-memory and correct as you type
★ multi-point contact with the keyboard
★ Support the slide input
● Enable GO Keyboard
First step: after download Go Keyboard, go into the "Menu", click the [Enable GO Keyboard] to enable.
Second step: long press an input box until popup a menu, choose "Input method", then choose "GO Keyboard"
● gesture of support:
Swipe left or right to move from one distribution Swipe down to close the keyboard
● Support languages and many more.......

[size=16pt]UPDATE v1.9.5[/size][/b]

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jeezyy: I. need any font style changing app, just like in symbian phone
U can download KII keyboard. Open the app and it'll redirect u to play store where u can download some fonts pack.
But if u need the fonts of ur device's UI to change completely, i cannot recommend any guaranteed UI fonts rite now cos ur device might end up in the HOSPITAL

Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Jeezyy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Godvilla: U can download KII keyboard. Open the app and it'll redirect u to play store where u can download some fonts pack.
But if u need the fonts of ur device's UI to change completely, i cannot recommend any guaranteed UI fonts rite now cos ur device might end up in the HOSPITAL

tanx
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by Jeezyy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
sorry to. disturb Bro, i downloaded. blackmart, opened it, but it said. i. shud downld 3 free. games to unlock, bt d games r. nt. downloadn n i. cnt use. it, pls help or is they any. version to. download?
Re: ANDROID APP THREAD by buchito1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
vanvicker: Pls where did you buy it and how much,pls reply I also want to get mine.
I bought mine from one tecno company in Alaba...
Bought it 15,500... Came with 8 gig, screen
protector, pouch, which I doubt other fones cum
wif... Nd it has flash.. Strong one... ND BELIEVE
ME WHEN I SAY DIS PHONE DOSENT LAG!!! Very

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.