Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lesson Learnt From M.i, Ice Prince Exit From (chocolate City Music Group) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Lesson Learnt From M.i, Ice Prince Exit From (chocolate City Music Group) (900 Views)

WATCH: Newest Chocolate City Artist, Dice Ailes Releases "Fantasy" VIDEO / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / M.i Appointed As Chocolate City’s Director Of Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learnt From M.i, Ice Prince Exit From (chocolate City Music Group) by Wisdytech(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
(MY STUDY) About Nigerian MUSIC Industry:

Some of us here is updated with what is happening in the *NIGERIAN music industry currently.
*MI* is outta Chocolate city Music group, & same with *Ice Prince*, but do you know what With *BRYMO*? am sure he wanna Try His faith and do same as the above 2(Two) africa's top Rappers did. But u know what? BRYMO Is A Sturbborn type. Few days ago, Choc' city music Group Dragged him(BRYMO) to a court @ Lagos, for Trying to exit the Group & his contract that could had xpired come the Year 2016.
==> My MORALS | LESSONS LEARNT ABOVE:
- Dont ever choose or perform what you had seen your friend do, because it may not favour you when you do same.
- Do'nt follow the Multitude and do wrong.
- Try and do positive things yourself so you can be brave when tempted.
- (Be Humble) and Bring your self down so yoU can be at the Top by the directives of God When its Due.
- Be serious with Your Profession.
- Avoid Eye Service.
***More Motivz, Twitter: @DjWisdytech
Re: Lesson Learnt From M.i, Ice Prince Exit From (chocolate City Music Group) by Nutase: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Arrant bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Rhodies World Season 3: Second Week Of Eviction – 5 Contestants Evicted. / Win N25000 By Submitting A Picture Of Lagos / Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.