Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep (29526 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Punch / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / The Nigeria Police Force And Gratuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by olate: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hope he took some photos of it with him inside so he can brag about once having an suv wink
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by nearest(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
It may sound funny, but that man is not the only brainless Nigerian. Another PHCN staff in Sapele Power station has SUCCESSFULLY spent his 11million naira severance pay, he borrowed 600K from the Co-operative 2weeks ago, and just last week he was asking for a loan from his colleagues, another one bought a 1.3million naira lexus SUV from cotonu out of his less than 3million naira payoff, so many of them are going to beg in less than 6months.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin I can't fit laugh today o
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by idupaul: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: I see nothing wrong in buying a phone worth 100k from a monthly pay of 150k

Likewise he doesn't see anything wrong in using 5.5m from his 6m to buy an SuV .. Make una free the man abeg

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by adorable29(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Please, its his money! He worked for it, he didn't steal it! Whatever he decides to do with it is his buisness as long as he isn't hurting anybody... People are different and so is their perception of what brings them happiness! If he had always wanted a jeep and he knows this may be his last chance to afford it, why not?

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by idupaul: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
theoctopus:

How can you not see anything wrong in that? It is totally wrong. You cannot use over 60% of your salary to buy a phone. That is madness and stupidity put together. It is poverty mentality. Who is such a person trying to impress? You should never live above your means

Help me tell them abeg ..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by gerald09(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
I bet he is among does protesting dat the government didn't pay him. Dis is exactly how our government official, lecturers, teachers etc think. They all have to compensate for dere di*cklessness.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by theoctopus: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Please, its his money! He worked for it, he didn't steal it! Whatever he decides to do with it is his buisness as long as he isn't hurting anybody... People are different and so is their perception of what brings them happiness! If he had always wanted a jeep and he knows this may be his last chance to afford it, why not?

Typical thinking of a yahoo boy! After some months, when he is flat broke, he will now run back to his friends and family for help and start giving them stress. Yet you say nobody should tell him what to do. Very childish reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by thiefnubu(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
at least the man has succeeded in embezzling his own gratuity......why una dey hate sugar daddy in the making?....

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
olupentane: The man has a dream and made it happen, nothing wrong in that.
To win some contract or business deal to need to appear wealthy.

Ori e kope. Ur head e no correct at all grin
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by gerald09(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
idupaul:

Likewise he doesn't see anything wrong in using 5.5m from his 6m to buy an SuV .. Make una free the man abeg
Yes its ☺ĸ to buy a phone of 100k as long as its a monthly payment, dis dude spent his final payment ans he is not a young dude anymore. I bet he needs d car to impress d ladies, I wonder how many him won chop.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by bobokelly(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dont blame this man, may be he has gotten brain problem and peoples close to him did not notice, BIG-FOOL.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
pro01: This story is funny for all kinds of reasons. Why is it anyone's wahala how a grown man chooses to spend his own money? To think that his colleagues took the matter personal and even forced him to sell the car. And it had to be reported in the news that a man used his own money to buy a jeep? Lol!!!

We all have different philosophies. Some people would rather live for the moment and enjoy themselves for a limited time, than to scrape and scrounge and live a frugal life devoid of fulfilment. Shebi na death go still end everything?

Jeep don dey hungry the man for a long time. He was probably silently oppressed by the countless 'nonentities' that drive past him in flashy jeeps everyday. As soon as e get im first (and probably last) major payday, him run buy jeep to end him psychological suffering, even if it means dying in poverty soon afterwards. Na im money, na im life.

You are wicked o. Will u see a blind man walking towards a ditch and not tell him? You wicked no be small wink
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by adorable29(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
theoctopus:

Typical thinking of a yahoo boy! After some months, when he is flat broke, he will now run back to his friends and family for help and start giving them stress. Yet you say nobody should tell him what to do. Very childish reasoning
You are the one confined to a box nd childish in reasoning. Any child can say he shouldn't have spent all that money on a jeep! It takes a greater mind to say what I said. So keep your insult to yourself. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by gbanikiti(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
idupaul:

so if you were in the shoes of the guy that bought a jeep with his gratuity,you will also do the same? Smh
Unfortunately,dem no free the guy. You saw what happened next.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Please, its his money! He worked for it, he didn't steal it! Whatever he decides to do with it is his buisness as long as he isn't hurting anybody... People are different and so is their perception of what brings them happiness! If he had always wanted a jeep and he knows this may be his last chance to afford it, why not?

When I saw (f), I was like huh, but on a second thought not all (f) are dumb with money. Ur post says a lot, ur type would rather buy brazilian hair with their last card than invest it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by idupaul: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: so if you were in the shoes of the guy that bought a jeep with his gratuity,you will also do the same? Smh
Unfortunately,dem no free the guy. You saw what happened next.

I won't bro .. Please don't get me wrong ..I see this all the time in Nigeria . People clearly forgetting the future and living for the moment and I am saying who am I too Judge .. If U can U 60% of ur salary to buy a fone for fad then U have no rite laffing at mr NEPA
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin

and they say there is nothing like "generational curses"

grin grin
Haha! U Know Him Up To Dis Level?
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
gerald09:
Yes its ☺ĸ to buy a phone of 100k as long as its a monthly payment, dis dude spent his final payment ans he is not a young dude anymore. I bet he needs d car to impress d ladies, I wonder how many him won chop.

I get where u are coming from, but its not ok. If you had said the person saved 30k every month and then bought the phone, that's ok. Buying 100k phone from 150k salary come on! there's no sense in that at all. What if u get sacked the next month, a person that buys 100k phone from 150k salary obviously has no savings.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by idupaul: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
gerald09:

See if U can Use 60% of ur salary to buy a common fone then when the time comes Ur gratuity will be used to buy an SUV like MR Nepa
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by solotutu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
heh heeeeh.... grin grin shey e don fantasize oer SUV for years ni abi e don dey see himself in the dream driving SUV hehehe nw its accomplished

PLEASE CLICK link and LIKE this page https://www.facebook.com/IwillvoteJKF2014.org
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Promhize:

You are wicked o. Will u see a blind man walking towards a ditch and not tell him? You wicked no be small wink

Oga the man in question is not blind, so he knew exactly where he was going and didn't need directions.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by bknight: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin

and they say there is no such thing as "generational curses"

grin grin

Lmao! cheesy grin

It took community effort to help a man out with some brains grin
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by theoctopus: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: You are the one confined to a box nd childish in reasoning. Any child can say he shouldn't have spent all that money on a jeep! It takes a greater mind to say what I said. So keep your insult to yourself. Thank you!

You call a yahoo mind a greater mind? Poor man. SMH
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
pro01:

Oga the man in question is not blind, so he knew exactly where he was going and didn't need directions.

We have all made stupid, unthinkable mistake one time or the other. In terms of managing his money, he is actually blind.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by nerodenero: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
His colleagues really got me angry.They should have left the mumu alone to ride his SUV and live on his N500k.I dont know that despite all the hardship in the country,we still have 'mega mumu' like this among us.Nigerians are known to be sharp.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by bknight: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
pro01: This story is funny for all kinds of reasons. Why is it anyone's wahala how a grown man chooses to spend his own money? To think that his colleagues took the matter personal and even forced him to sell the car. And it had to be reported in the news that a man used his own money to buy a jeep? Lol!!!

We all have different philosophies. Some people would rather live for the moment and enjoy themselves for a limited time, than to scrape and scrounge and live a frugal life devoid of fulfilment. Shebi na death go still end everything?

Jeep don dey hungry the man for a long time. He was probably silently oppressed by the countless 'nonentities' that drive past him in flashy jeeps everyday. As soon as e get im first (and probably last) major payday, him run buy jeep to end him psychological suffering, even if it means dying in poverty soon afterwards. Na im money, na im life.

Laffing hysterically, falls out of moving SUV clutching stomach gringringrin
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
theoctopus:

You call a yahoo mind a greater mind? Poor man. SMH

No mind that foolish gal jare, all these girls wey be sey na them BF abi husband dey dash them money, mtchew.

Why won't she talk blindly about money, when she has obviously never really earned any herself.
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by Antell95(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
With 5M, i'll use 2M to build a big house for rental and ma residence. I'll give my wife; 1m to invest, then invest 1M and take 1M to the bank 'fixed deposit.o'
Re: Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep by gbanikiti(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
nerodenero: His colleagues really got me angry.They should have left the mumu alone to ride his SUV and live on his N500k.I dont know that despite all the hardship in the country,we still have 'mega mumu' like this among us.Nigerians are known to be sharp.
I dey tell you! Bomb dey the mumu head. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.