Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary (6890 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / NFF To Set Up A Scouting Unit For Foreign Born Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by buoye1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tnk God
Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by kcpragmatik(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hahaha... The "glassHOUSE" now throwing stones.
Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by Jbluv55(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
iamteaser: I've never been banned before and I really wanna know how it feels like. Any mod out there can you pls ban me for a couple of days. Thank you.
All you need do is to insult just one MOD - say Sexkillz @ the politics section and you can even get a better ban - say till like 2032 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by deb(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2013
xtophy: 1st 2 comment
What the heck is wrong with these i.diots on nairaland? Do we have moderators at all or is this a ploy to get more comments on nairaland?
The last time I checked, nairaland does not need derailers to get comments.

I came to read the post and meaningful comments then heir my own if and when I feel like then what I see is the phrase; "first to comment" without even adding any meaningful comment beneath. Is this ASUU strike "dividend"? And the above quote id.iot is not even the 1st to comment. angry angry
Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by addictiv(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Na so before you know it one person go use the money do fixed deposit.
Re: NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Pay Keshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amateur Boxing Training In Abuja / Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships / How To Register And Fund Betking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.