Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: (760 Views)

Unn 2nd Choice Candidates And Results! / Unizik And Unn 2nd Supplementary Lists Extended. / Unn 2nd Supplementary List Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: by Emerson8(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
The offer for me to check your pume result is no more free of charge, the hour of grace is passed. To apply and see your result, send your registration number and department only to 08116470742.
Remember, no supplememtary form, no admission in the
supplementary list even if your score is 350.
Re: Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: by Raymond405: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
unn is a fraudulent school. can you believe that second choice candidates have not yet seen their results. and it was the school that called for second choice. unn no serious at all.
Thank God I have gained admission to study medicine with my first choice
Re: Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: by Emerson8(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Its a pity and I think its about time unn 2nd choice took their destiny into their hands by sorting out their ways into the forthcoming lists. Anyone who sends his or her registration number and department to my mobile will have his or her result sent to him or her in less than 24 hours and whoever needs further assistance in getting his or her name in the list is also free to apply.
Re: Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: by Odunhana: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Emerson8: Its a pity and I think its about time unn 2nd choice took their destiny into their hands by sorting out their ways into the forthcoming lists. Anyone who sends his or her registration number and department to my mobile will have his or her result sent to him or her in less than 24 hours and whoever needs further assistance in getting his or her name in the list is also free to apply.
is checking of result free through you?
Re: Thread For Unn 2nd Choice Candidates: by Raymond405: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emerson8: Its a pity and I think its about time unn 2nd choice took their destiny into their hands by sorting out their ways into the forthcoming lists. Anyone who sends his or her registration number and department to my mobile will have his or her result sent to him or her in less than 24 hours and whoever needs further assistance in getting his or her name in the list is also free to apply.
I am very grateful for sending me and my friend our results. please I want to apply for assistance in behave of my friend ,Henry Ojo Femi with reg: 37059213HF.I will be very grateful in you can render assistance. thanks

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off-students To Resume 18th Novembér / What Will Happen To The Money ASUU Is Agitating For? / Chaos In Unth Over Induction Of Doctors-happening Now(@ D Time Of Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.