Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old (1007 Views)

Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by Controversy: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ibadan – An Ibadan Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting at Iyaganku on Monday  remanded   Yekini Kazeem, 18,  and Ifeanyi Ezekiel,18, for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl.
Kazeem and Ezekiel were arraigned on a two-count charge of conspiracy and rape.
The prosecutor, Cpl. James Oriola,  told the court that Kazeem  and Ezekiel  with others now at large  conspired to  rape the victim.
Oriola  said the girl was  on an  errand for  her grand mother  when the accused pounced on her.
The offence was said to have been committed on Oct. 14  at about  8.30 p.m.  at Ijokodo Agbaje area of  Ibadan.
Oriola said the offence contravened sections  357 and 516 and was punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Cap. 38, Vol  II, Laws of Oyo State,  2000.
The pleas  of the accused  were  not taken.
Chief Magistrate Risikat Ebeloku-Mustapha  ordered the accused  to be remanded at Agodi prison pending the outcome of   legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecution.
Ebeloku-Mustapha  adjourned the case till Nov. 26 for mention. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/2-remanded-rape-17-yr-old/
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by cKaiser: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
So Ifeanyi dey come from Alaibo to molest girls for Yorubaland

Women no dey Iboland ni
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by IGBOSON1: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser: So Ifeanyi dey come from Alaibo to molest girls for Yorubaland

Women no dey Iboland ni

^^^You're seriously in need of a life!

I've noticed two bigoted posts of yours.......on two threads.......within a space of 10 seconds! I'm sure there are more!

Pathetic git......a Yoruba and Igbo commit a crime, yet you ignore and give the Yoruba a pass while you face the Igbo!
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by cKaiser: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You're seriously in need of a life!

I've noticed two bigoted posts of yours.......on two threads.......within a space of 10 seconds! I'm sure there are more!

Pathetic git......a Yoruba and Igbo commit a crime, yet you ignore and give the Yoruba a pass while you face the Igbo!

Did the Yoruba leave his land to go defile another mans land like the Ibo boy?

Ibos after destroying their land are now exporting crime to other regions
60% of crime in Yorubaland can be traced to Ibos
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by donphilopus: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yekini Kazeem, 18, and Ifeanyi Ezekiel,18
Can you see any similarity in "Altitude" between the two of them??

NB: I meant "Altitude" and not "Attitude
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by IGBOSON1: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser:

^^^My land....my land! You assholes sound like a broken record stuck in the groove!

Last i checked we're all still in 'one Nigeria' (which your forebears fought for, remember?), with ALL Nigerians free to move to and live anywhere they like!
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by cKaiser: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^My land....my land! You assholes sound like a broken record stuck in the groove!

Last i checked we're all still in 'one Nigeria' (which your forebears fought for, remember?), with ALL Nigerians free to move to and live anywhere they like!

Its only landless morrons like you that gets antsy when other talk about their land just like a Leper gets worried when people talk about nail polish

We are in One Nigeria your father Azikwe wanted so badly but we should have the decorum not to pollute other peoples land with your crimes
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by IGBOSON1: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser:

Its only landless morrons like you that gets antsy when other talk about their land just like a Leper gets worried when people talk about nail polish

We are in One Nigeria your father Azikwe wanted so badly but we should have the decorum not to pollute other peoples land with your crimes

^^^Azikiwe wanted one Nigeria......that's a fact i wouldn't argue against. It's also a fact -as i've always said- that he was too into his utopian dream of 'one Nigeria' not to notice the evil murderous twerps like you he was joining us up with! By the way, what were you guys doing when he was advocating for one Nigeria?; or are you saying he was more respected and powerful than your god Awo?

You talk like a retar/ded 6 year old!.......'have the decorum not to pollute other peoples land with your crimes'! So you're basically saying Ndigbo should sieve through all those going to 'your land' to ensure only those whiter than white get through border control? Going by your logic, how about you bastards have the decorum not to pollute our national public service with thieving, corrupt and inept public servants?; and while at it, extend the magic to dealing with islamic fundamentalists among you lot as well!

Bloody stinking he-goat!

1 Like

Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by Sloan: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser:

60%?? 99% are directly and indirectly traceable to the presence of Ibo in Yorubaland!
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by Tolexander: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is bad.

Since their d1cks are the tools used to commit the crime, then the best thing is to relieve them of the d1cks.
Re: 2 Remanded Over Rape Of 17-yr-old by gratieao: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm! Yoruba and Igbo Combo

(1) (Reply)

G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts / Saharareporters Media Warned Of Planned ‘MAJOR’ Assault By Abuja / what actually transpired between Okonjo-iweala andHouse Finance Committee(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.