Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today (2885 Views)

15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by olokfor: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Shortly after attending the plenary session at the national Assembly, Senate President, Bukola Saraki arrived Code of Conduct Tribunal with 17 senators.

The Senators are:

Senator Samuel Anyanwu,

Mathew Urodige,

Gilbert Nnaji

Senators Alasoadura,

Obinna Ogba,

Rose Oko,

Kabiru Gaya

among others

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/list-of-17-senators-that-followed.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by gebest: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
olokfor:
Shortly after attending the plenary session at the national Assembly, Senate President, Bukola Saraki arrived Code of Conduct Tribunal with 17 senators.

The Senators are:

Senator Samuel Anyanwu,

Mathew Urodige,

Gilbert Nnaji

Senators Alasoadura,

Obinna Ogba,

Rose Oko,

Kabiru Gaya

among others

na dem sabi....
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by DonMaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Partners in crime or accomplices.
Dont tell me they are Saraki's sympathizers cos when there is a noble cause now to sympathize for, you will not see them.

Tell me with whom you go, and I will tell who you are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by babdap: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nairalanders come and join me in calling the stupidity out of partners in crime of Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by IamAtribalist: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
cool NCAN make u na come o food don don cool
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Brb
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by yhemsy62(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
EFCC made Ekweremadu Anti-corruption Ambassador to eliminate dis guy called Salaki
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by Taich(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Incomplete list. U said 17, were are the rest of the names? Complete it or ************
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by ayoncox: 2:13am On Apr 20, 2016
This has always been my prayer, O God expose and disgrace every political leader in Nigeria who has ever milked us of our resources. Saraki and his father's dynasty has made my state poor, even when they are not originally from Kwara State. His 23 years old son is the youngest Football Chairman in the world, very soon he will soon contest for house of Rep, Senate and Governoship. God punish the devil

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by rayblast(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2016
Na every-day una numbers dey reduce?
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by Fmartin(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
It will be good if their senatorial location is included against each senator.
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by coolitempa(f): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Senator Alaosadura is a disgrace...to my Ondo state...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by seankay(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
coolitempa:
Senator Alaosadura is a disgrace...to my Ondo state...
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by spako4(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jobless people
Re: Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today by figment232(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
olokfor:

The Senators are:

Senator Samuel Anyanwu,

Mathew Urodige,

Gilbert Nnaji

Senators Alasoadura,

Obinna Ogba,

Rose Oko,

Kabiru Gaya

among others

Patriotic Senators. Sai Saraki!

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha To Commission 1,125 Hectares Of Land For Cattle Business / Throwback Photo:Head Of State Gen. Buhari Being Recieved By Gen.Idiagbon in 1984 / A Doctor Tells This Beautiful Lady That The Only Cure Is To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.