Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ?? (3204 Views)

Get 30-40% of ur money as return in 6months by investing in property business / Save About 40% On Your Building Costs With Ecobeam Building Technology / Be A Shop Owner At Oshodi, Lagos! For Sale - From N1.1m. 40% Mortgage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chekiaut, since you have stopped picking my calls , you left me with no choice than to reach you through this medium
Re: ?? by babatosan: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Here we go again......
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes! The guy has collected 40% to deliver materials since Thursday 24th October. He has been coming up with all sorts of excuses and refuses to reply his sms or take phone calls. He wont get away with it if his intentions are bad, i'm still giving him benefit of doubt...
Re: ?? by Richtronix(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Answer the lady now, abi na so una dey do business?
Re: ?? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Mr Chekiaut! You have refused to pick my calls after several attempts and sms sent to to you! You have left me with no choice than to treat this as fraud! I have no choice now than to involve the police, next time you do business with people check their surnames before you steal their money! You wont know what hit you when i am done with you!
Re: ?? by lawyer(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
I have tried to call Mr. Chekiaut repeatedly but no response or the line isnt going through. Nairaland isn't going to condone this kind of behaviour or fraudulent pattern anymore. Mr. Chekiaut i implore you to govern yourself accordingly by returning Ugogal's money or supply the product you were paid to do unless the full weight of the law will befall you. How can you collect money from a fellow Nairalander like you and refuse to deliver up the products she paid for or return her money? This is nothing short of theft and scamming and you have 24hours or you will be blacklisted on Nairaland. I am putting this topic here as a sticky to give you the opportunity to comply and not feign ignorance that you havent read her complaints against you and if other Nairalanders know the whereabouts about Mr. Chekiaut please alert us or get in touch with Ugogal so she can get her money back!

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Marpol: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
ugogal: Chekiaut,
My husband paid you N200,000 to supply 200 bags of cement and 3 trips of illaro sand since Thursday 24th October when you are supposed to have supplied? You have refused to pick your calls, our workers are stranded at site waiting for materials all to no avail. Be rest assured that Lagos is a small place and there is no hiding!You said you had issues with Latsma since Friday with the truck supplying cemement, the 3 trips of illaro sand nko! You are showing signs of an unprofessional businessman and might make people who want to do business online to be wary!

I am still giving you benefit of doubt to redeem yourself otherwise i will take it that this is fraud and treat it as such!

Next time pls don't part with money. It is strictly on pay as they supply. That's what I do with any of them. Or they drop it and I transfer the money to their account.
Re: ?? by jerryben12: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
You see these guys running adverts on NL begging for business. When they get it, they mis use the opportunity. Myopic and hungry elements.
Re: ?? by Marpol: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
jerryben12: You see these guys running adverts on NL begging for business. When they get it, they mis use the opportunity. Myopic and hungry elements.

He supplied me 60t0ns of granite and no stories involved. Though I paid him after he drops the trip.
Re: ?? by stechi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Marpol:

He supplied me 60t0ns of granite and no stories involved. Though I paid him after he drops the trip.

thats the best way to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: ?? by anony123: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ Op, I understand the tactics by some of these people but you always have to know the number one rule of doing business especially with people from online forums - NEVER Pay before service!
Although there are very good businessman and women on this forum, there are always bad eggs!

I contacted him once on this number :08025392565.

Goodluck!
Re: ?? by tyin: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
He supplied me about 155k worth of granite and sand after paying 50k as advance paymt and he delivered. Moreover, he is well known at ogombo. I'm surprised but let's still give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: ?? by tyin: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: ?? by Aventures(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
MAY BE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE lastma. HE IS A VERY ZEALOUS AND GOOD GUY I DOUBT IF HE CAN DO THIS I SINCERELY PRAY NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO HIM.
Re: ?? by irokop(m): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Chekitaut i beg you make una no spoile nairaland oo cos we have a lot of honourable men and women on this forum look at spyder is handling multi million naira projects here it just because of honest. Pls call the woman ASAP and settle the matter. Thanks
Re: ?? by flekky07(f): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2013
...Gbenga(Chekitaut) so many comment here, hmmm well we are waiting for you.

Re: ?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
No word yet from him!
Re: ?? by flekky07(f): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
ugogal: No word yet from him!
Madam be patience we are all here for you. i still trust him, he will show up.

1 Like

Re: ?? by segcymoor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aventures: MAY BE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE lastma. HE IS A VERY ZEALOUS AND GOOD GUY I DOUBT IF HE CAN DO THIS I SINCERELY PRAY NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO HIM.
and finally he appear .......according to him aventure is closed to true
Re: ?? by segcymoor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
I think he will narrates the story here .......according to him
Re: ?? by opalu: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Do People still pay before delivery of materials in this age?
Our company has NEVER paid before any delivery before and will NEVER do that till Jesus comes! We deal with heavy suppliers that can deliver multi-million supplies and won't expect their money for materials until 3 months based on our agreements with them.
But in your own case since your suppliers are not financed by banks like ours, just pay after they drop materials on site at the agreed quantity and quality

I pray this guy shows up with cogent reason since he sounds sincere from his adverts
Re: ?? by brabus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Madam Ugogal,

I'll like to plead on behalf of Chekitaut to please bear with him on all the inconveniences experienced as a result of the delay.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
My reason i carry out online marketing is to make building a easy process for intend builder who wish to own a home. Mrs Ugogal, from the 1st day i appreciated the love she shown me. I am saying am SORRY accept my apology.

I will always remain my humble self, tyin thank you for the notice of this.

The story is not big or long. i apply for a trailer load of Cement to be distributed to client(s) 4 in numbers 200, 100, 100, 200 at different locations Mrs Ugogal is the last 200, we started dispatch by 1.30am on Thursday, but we were delayed due to gate approve opening hour at the 3rd client location...we cant help it but waited still approved time, we finished on our way, my driver bit the traffic light we were apprehended by LASTMA official, immediately we were ticketed N30,000. My question is who pays the fine? but the truck owner i lease is truck said i should pay because if the gate issue is not there LASTMAN will not come in... i visited her site so frequent before and after looking for the next alternative, i was told to go and trans load the goods but the command controller refused. The next is sort from other vendor but the price is on the high side.

My incommunicado was due to issue i had with a female supplier in Ologolo,that refused to pay for service and tour my cloth, it ended up in a police station where i seek justice that lasted us 3days.

Mrs Udogal, am sorry, its painful that we started like this, but is never of my making. I will go by our telephone conversation,
Chekitaut: I dont understand while these happen on site...Engineer receive his requested allocation, bricklayer receive his and all others while on earth will demand from people that supply goods to site...If you are carrying out a project. Pls endevour to stop things like this because some suppliers will compromise along with skilled labour and you end up getting substandard good or inadequate supply as demand.

we have good people that supply here on Nairaland, we have integrity to protect, any negative comment about a seller on supplier is catastrophe to that seller or supplier...

I supply hope to go with the agreement payment on delivery(PoD) but some will change it after delivery.
I delivered 90tons of granite to a client(name withheld) on convoy he paid for one, still to pay for 2trips after 2weeks, we can not disclose people who act such way, they are client(s) that can bring big jobs in future...If we try to rub your back, pls reciprocate it. We don't wish to be kick out in business.

...a ta jere.
Pls pay me, all nairalanders who are owning me over N1.2m. i don't wish disclose names, Don't kill the business.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
i gues case close. we both agreed deliver 100bags of cement and 20tons of Ilaro plaster sand.
Re: ?? by lawyer(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Glad it has been sorted out smiley
Re: ?? by opalu: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
lawyer: Glad it has been sorted out smiley
What is d legal solution †̥☺ Nairalanders who owe fellow Nairalanders?

@Chekitaut, your story long sha. Thank God you are back.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ Chekitaut
My anger was you not picking up my calls or even responding to all avenues of communication(sms,email,phone calls to all your mobiles, lastly nairaland). There is nobody in my position that will not have doubt when confronted with this kind of situation.
Like we discussed over the phone, the money(N200k) which has been paid to you should cater for 100 bags of dangote cement and 1 trip of illaro plaster sand(we will balance you N10k).
I have asked our security operatives to hold on till you action as discussed/agreed. I will also come back here to confirm to forum members when you deliver!
Yes there are some bad eggs and doing business online might be risky, i however believe that the people we meet online are also humans. Our Engineer whom you know well was met online too and we have never had any issues with him since inception of this project concerning funds and some other people too!
Re: ?? by irokop(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ok chekitaut you be correte man as you don show face try supply the goods to the madam cos of this matter i been want enter flight yesterday to come settle the matter but i miss my flight for heathrow airport.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2013
opalu:
What is d legal solution †̥☺ Nairalanders who owe fellow Nairalanders?

@Chekitaut, your story long sha. Thank God you are back.
I am highly interested i want justice about those owing me. i hv 2week - 3month, Onigbese both guest and nairalander
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2013
ugogal: @ Chekitaut
My anger was you not picking up my calls or even responding to all avenues of communication(sms,email,phone calls to all your mobiles, lastly nairaland). There is nobody in my position that will not have doubt when confronted with this kind of situation.
Like we discussed over the phone, the money(N200k) which has been paid to you should cater for 100 bags of dangote cement and 1 trip of illaro plaster sand(we will balance you N10k).
I have asked our security operatives to hold on till you action as discussed/agreed. I will also come back here to confirm to forum members when you deliver!
Yes there are some bad eggs and doing business online might be risky, i however believe that the people we meet online are also humans. Our Engineer whom you know well was met online too and we have never had any issues with him since inception of this project concerning funds and some other people too!
Am sorry Ma, bear with me...Every business has it's own challenges, mine is not an exceptional. challenge(s) to me is a way of life we are meant to face it and over come it. Any1 here trying to prove perfect or innocent is the person we should be scared of. I will at all times try my best to please my client(s). God be my helper...
Re: ?? by flekky07(f): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
...If i speak here you will think am defending him, Mrs Ugogal from Chekitaut words the way you feel about him is the way i feel, he look like a ready to work man...i call him he explain to me, but money is involve i told him to do his best to resolve the issue.

To be frank to all on nairaland, Chekitaut still have the best edge over any other supplier on Nairaland, he was the 1st to state is prices here, where NLD's and guest use as their bench mark, he was the 1st that has a thank you package(Free) even when his deliver will blow your mind as in Quantity.

As he said it...The truck owner should bear the cost of the driver careless driving, from what i know he gets N40/bag or less when he deliver cement, he told me sometimes ago that he looks at turn-over. The painful thing in all is when people don't pay for service in due time. For crying out loud a builder should plan for his or her own building, you do not expect the supplier or Labourer to build for you and you pay later, If you agree pay on delivery pay or as early as possible the next day you pay. any act that pay for services after 2 or more day is acting against the word of God. is an act of wickedness.

Mrs Ugogal...thank God you came here for justice and not to destroy image. some are here to destroy image. I rest my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automatic Gate Nigeria Visit | Www.facebook.com/0700smarthome / ANOTHER FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER ( 1 kitchen cabinet and 3 wardrobe) / LUXURY LAND SPACE WITH FAST AND SPEEDLY DEVELOPMENT, IN ABIJO AJAH LAGOS STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.