Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

?? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ?? (3244 Views)

Get 30-40% of ur money as return in 6months by investing in property business / Save About 40% On Your Building Costs With Ecobeam Building Technology / Be A Shop Owner At Oshodi, Lagos! For Sale - From N1.1m. 40% Mortgage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by jam04(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good to read that the issue has been resolved...@checkiaut, how come you allow debtors to owe you for months What is your tolerance level? As a rule, always insist on pay on delivery.

Debtors kill a coy....always insist on pay on delivery. My 1 cent
Re: ?? by igbanbajo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm sad this is happening to checkitaut. He's one supplier who's hated by other suppliers due to his methods.
When he supplies you granite, he supplies in full. His measure is almost double what others supply.
He also honours agreements. For instance, he promised and delivered 15tons of granite after I had bought 120tons from him. See picture here. https://www.nairaland.com/785839/current-prices-building-materials-nigeria/25#18972761

The only area he needs to work on is logistics. And I pray to God Almighty to make a way for him soonest. Once he has his own trucks, delivery will be easier.

Again, he needs to be prayerful; the extremely dishonest suppliers will want him out of business. They don't mind going diabolical to run him out. His encounter with LASTMA may just be a manifestation of that.

May Allah (SWT) raise us up above our enemies and give us victory over them.
Amen.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
igbanbajo: I'm sad this is happening to checkitaut. He's one supplier who's hated by other suppliers due to his methods.
When he supplies you granite, he supplies in full. His measure is almost double what others supply.
He also honours agreements. For instance, he promised and delivered 15tons of granite after I had bought 120tons from him. See picture here. https://www.nairaland.com/785839/current-prices-building-materials-nigeria/25#18972761

The only area he needs to work on is logistics. And I pray to God Almighty to make a way for him soonest. Once he has his own trucks, delivery will be easier.

Again, he needs to be prayerful; the extremely dishonest suppliers will want him out of business. They don't mind going diabolical to run him out. His encounter with LASTMA may just be a manifestation of that.

May Allah (SWT) raise us up above our enemies and give us victory over them.
Amen.
Sir thank you very much. Big Amen to all your prayers.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
jam04: Good to read that the issue has been resolved...@checkiaut, how come you allow debtors to owe you for months What is your tolerance level? As a rule, always insist on pay on delivery.

Debtors kill a coy....always insist on pay on delivery. My 1 cent
Bros, see me oooo. Supplier drove me with bottles and cutlass in Ologolo. Ban me from delivering good to clients only to them if i want to still do business in the area.
Re: ?? by james1(m): 1:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Interesting!
Chekitaut;no one should harass you when you are going about your lawful business but since the reverse is the case,you can do something about it,something that will forever stop them from coming near you or your business.
If you are interested,you sure know how to find me.
Re: ?? by jam04(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Chekitaut: Bros, see me oooo. Supplier drove me with bottles and cutlass in Ologolo. Ban me from delivering good to clients only to them if i want to still do business in the area.

That's not new!!!.. I don't expect you should be surprised by this segun. Take one of them as a business friend and use him/her as front. This is how we normally do when we have supply at lekki/ajah axis. Be professional in your dealings with clients and always insist on pay-on-delivery.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ugogal: @ Chekitaut
My anger was you not picking up my calls or even responding to all avenues of communication(sms,email,phone calls to all your mobiles, lastly nairaland). There is nobody in my position that will not have doubt when confronted with this kind of situation.
Like we discussed over the phone, the money(N200k) which has been paid to you should cater for 100 bags of dangote cement and 1 trip of illaro plaster sand(we will balance you N10k).
I have asked our security operatives to hold on till you action as discussed/agreed. I will also come back here to confirm to forum members when you deliver!
Yes there are some bad eggs and doing business online might be risky, i however believe that the people we meet online are also humans. Our Engineer whom you know well was met online too and we have never had any issues with him since inception of this project concerning funds and some other people too!
100bags delivered as agreed on...thanks ma for patronage.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2013
What about the illaro sand 20 ton?
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
ugogal: What about the illaro sand 20 ton?
Will deliver as promised u on phone conversation.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Post: Mr Chekitaut has fully delivered and all parties now okay. Thanks everyone, I am sorry Mr Chekitaut if this post has caused you embarrassement in any form.

Stay blessed people... wink cool

1 Like

Re: ?? by irokop(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
ugogal: @Post: Mr Chekitaut has fully delivered and all parties now okay. Thanks everyone, I am sorry Mr Chekitaut if this post has caused you embarrassement in any form.

good to know, you are wellcome
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am very happy to hear this
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
ugogal: @Post: Mr Chekitaut has fully delivered and all parties now okay. Thanks everyone, I am sorry Mr Chekitaut if this post has caused you embarrassement in any form.

Ma, no wahala... u are a 1daful and loving person, i upset u, i know. am sorry, thank God is all over. FORWARD EVER, Backward NEVER!!!
Re: ?? by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chekitaut: Ma, no wahala... u are a 1daful and loving person, i upset u, i know. am sorry, thank God is all over. FORWARD EVER, Backward NEVER!!!

I thank God its all over, somehow, I did not believe from the start that Checkitout had fraudulent intentions. I am glad its over.
Re: ?? by Chekitaut: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
spyder880:

I thank God its all over, somehow, I did not believe from the start that Checkitout had fraudulent intentions. I am glad its over.
Logistic cause the whole mess...till this moment am still not happy it happened, because i can see her effort even pressure on the husband that Chekitaut will do the delivery.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
modified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow(95%) Wit 2-shops FOR SALE AT Igando. Wit Pics / HOSPITAL � FOR SALE@ YABA LAGOS A solid building hospital 34rooms Ensuites 200m / Opportunity To Own Apartment &Duplex In Ajah @ Urban Prime One By Abram Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.