Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos (1755 Views)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / Iyanya Shows Off Fresh Look In New Photos / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Where are d abs? Op go to a psychiatric hospital!
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm weak
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by MsSpaqs(f): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2013
I am getting tired of his 'abs' he needs 2 cover up.
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
I was here.
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Aizebioje(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Abs? Ok. I'll notify the editors of the oxford advanced learners dictionary that the word abs has been redefined to mean face,shoulder and part thorax! Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Aizebioje: Abs? Ok. I'll notify the editors of the oxford advanced learners dictionary that the word abs has been redefined to mean face,shoulder and part thorax! Mtchew!

Lol. True. All I saw were those lips and chest. I guess I've been blinded too.
Re: Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2013
abs abi where is it, or maybe the picture is not clear

(1) (Reply)

Photos: D’banj's Alleged Girlfriend Shares Her Semi-nakéd Photos On Twitter / Doro Boss !!! Don Jazzy Acquires A Gold Plated 2014 Bentley [photo] / Tiwa Savage & Tee Blizz Debunk Split Rumors. SEE What They're Doing Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.