Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2667 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by odedeyi01: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
All I know is that one is called WizKid and the other is WhichKid.

5 Likes

Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dey both look funny grin
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by mascot87(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice photostore undecided
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Fargbaba: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
dvdon: All I know is that one is called WizKid and the other is WhichKid.
grin
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
All i see is wiz-kid and wiz-kid house boy,chai wiz-kid is really taking good care of his house-boy ooooo!!!see as the house-boy head be like wetin dem dey find for gulder ultimate search.well i think am not supposed to abuse the op,because i checked his user name and it is odedeyi so he must truly be an ODE since his name starts with ODE.

2 Likes

Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by 3ace(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
The only thing wrong about this pix is that that coke bottle is too massive. OP, how much did you pay to get it from Coca-Cola company because this bottle na Mourinho (special one)
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
Abeg remove dat beans head on top wizi body abeg! #Photokiosk!

1 Like

Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kikiani: Abeg remove dat beans head on top wizi body abeg! #Photokiosk!
Lol ... Yhu harsh ooo

1 Like

Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Fussbot: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2013
mayten30: All i see is wiz-kid and wiz-kid house boy,chai wiz-kid is really taking good care of his house-boy ooooo!!!see as the house-boy head be like wetin dem dey find for gulder ultimate search.
lwtmb...more like the hammer wey den find 2dae
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Fussbot: lwtmb...more like the hammer wey den find 2dae
grin exactly!!
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Dhortunn(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by seedord247(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2013
dvdon: All I know is that one is called WizKid and the other is WhichKid.

Witchkid ... grin
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by TheCode(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2013
if the other guy was the successful one, and the real wizkid were unknown, wizkid wud have been the one looking 'funny' while that guy wud be looking cool to everyone. the op wud have enhanced the other guys colour and wizkid wud have been the one with blured or not-so-sharp editing. U c the power of success?? #get rich or live trying
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Sicozone(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2013
My nokia fone sef fit do ham.....dem just change d head ni jor.....daz it
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by LongWiz: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
just saw this pic on here and yes I did it and was frrestyling....u all can die as long as u hate....even banky liked it.......do ur own make we see

Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
LongWiz: just saw this pic on here and yes I did it and was frrestyling....u all can die as long as u hate....even banky liked it.......do ur own make we see
dude love the sinner hate the sin!!!!!!we are not talking about the photoshop but we are talking about the dude,are u the dude?if u are the dude then ROTFL.
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by LongWiz: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
mayten30: dude love the sinner hate the sin!!!!!!we are not talking about the photoshop but we are talking about the dude,are u the dude?if u are the dude then ROTFL.
like tf....am d dude....we could go into posting pictures and I bet am more cute....now die
Re: Dude Vs Wizkid: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
LongWiz:
like tf....am d dude....we could go into posting pictures and I bet am more cute....now die
hahahahahahaha funny dude!!!u are more cute oooo keep dreaming man!!!!i love ur dreams jare!!!!!!!!*and before i forget no one is here to compete with u unless they want to down-grade theirself!!so mr cute guy we don hear u!!!nice photoshop though.

(1) (Reply)

AY Live: Toyin Aimakhu Embarrassed Again On Stage Over Iphone 6 / Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student / [photos] 10 Most Beautiful African First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.