Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225905 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vonxe: 1:19am On May 05, 2015
dway4ward:
Interesting for the competition, a friend studying for his masters recently got an offer. Reduced competition for Ekiti, but really a great team member missed. Hope the process concludes before too many get poached.
denass16:

Lol...u want to succeed not cos u are sure of being qualified to but because others dropped out for u? And what makes u think their pursuing masters and attending AC with NLNG are mutually exclusive? Better prepare ursef my brother.
CHM11:

I don't think you should be worried about the competition from other prospectives. Be at your best and compare your best with the best of NigeriaLNG's standard.
Its more of you VS NigeriaLNG now than you versus other candidates.

Electrical Engineers in the house, pls answer this question in order to explain the statements quoted above. In a parallel circuit, given different resistance values in each branch, which path would current love to flow the higher or lower resistant path? if resistance was slightly increased, does that mean current wont still flow?
Having a nice car does not mean you will like to pass through a traffic jam but if you find yourself in such situation your car will comfortably pull through.
one love grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2015
vonxe:

Electrical Engineers in the house, pls answer this question in order to explain the statements quoted above. In a parallel circuit, given different resistance values in each branch, which path would current love to flow the higher or lower resistant path? if resistance was slightly increased, does that mean current wont still flow?
Having a nice car does not mean you will like to pass through a traffic jam but if you find yourself in such situation your car will comfortably pull through.
one love grin grin grin

Mehn we have some wonderfully crafted analytical minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:37am On May 05, 2015
So this thread just lit up a bit. Keep it up guys. It's been a ghost town the past few months.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2015
vonxe:

one love grin grin grin

This is really an apt way of putting it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
Almost there.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
tochiddy:
Almost there.....
high hopes.....if by mid-june Nlng says nothing.I will write them opting out of the race. And trust me I'm a man of my words.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
Uchboggy:
high hopes.....if by mid-june Nlng says nothing.I will write them opting out of the race. And trust me I'm a man of my words.
if i hear... grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 11:30am On May 08, 2015
@forkadict have you been contacted by Nlng for the experienced hire position you applied for? Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
Nlng2014:
@forkadict have you been contacted by Nlng for the experienced hire position you applied for? Thanks.

Yes I have. Their response was that my performance was adjudged satisfactory but I have been put on their waiting list pending any opening available within the next 18 months. So for me, the waiting game continues. At least this is much better than being told that my performance was unsatisfactory and as a result they would discontinue the process. All glory to God still.

My investigations revealed that the number of slots was brutally cut down. My guess is and has always been the crash in oil prices. They have been negatively impacted. I even heard Babs Omotowa on Channels tv confirm that oh ha a couple of weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 4:29pm On May 08, 2015
forkadict:

Yes I have. Their response was that my performance was adjudged satisfactory but I have been put on their waiting list pending any opening available within the next 18 months. So for me, the waiting game continues. At least this is much better than being told that my performance was unsatisfactory and as a result they would discontinue the process. All glory to God still.

My investigations revealed that the number of slots was brutally cut down. My guess is and has always been the crash in oil prices. They have been negatively impacted. I even heard Babs Omotowa on Channels tv confirm that oh ha a couple of weeks ago.
Nice one bro, success in advance....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
tochiddy:
Nice one bro, success in advance....

Thanks bro. You too.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
Expecting invites to roll in within the month, and equally stiff competition for places.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
forkadict:

Nice one bro, hopefully things will get better soon and you will be called....

Lol@bolded if you thinking what I'm thinking.

Waiting list...the new trend!!!!

Its well.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Xenox(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
From a very reliable source. 'Assessment Day scheduled for June 2015, to be held in different regions nationwide.'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Xenox:
From a very reliable source. 'Assessment Day scheduled for June 2015, top be held in different regions nationwide.'

Hmmmm....."very reliable source"...well good news.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vonxe: 9:43pm On May 11, 2015
Xenox:
From a very reliable source. 'Assessment Day scheduled for June 2015, to be held in different regions nationwide.'
Good news. Preparation mode activated
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
Uchboggy:
My man, why u dey fall my hand like this na? embarassed

Me and you know say even if na next year dem call, u go still attend. Nna, cool o down. Nor dey form Don Jazzy for hia grin

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 2posh: 4:41pm On May 12, 2015
grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
wonda26:

My man, why u dey fall my hand like this na? embarassed

Me and you know say even if na next year dem call, u go still attend. Nna, cool o down. Nor dey form Don Jazzy for hia grin
. Lmao. Why u dey bring my leg out. Even if na 2020 I dey

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by JohnSnow008: 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:11pm On May 15, 2015
JohnSnow008:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/crude-oil-crash-nlng-records-30-per-cent-decline-in-revenue/

@JohnSnow maka why? Why must you be the bearer of the news that it's going to be a very cold winter? In any case, assuming proportionality, hence a 30% cut in GT intake. So the original 66% chance for each hopeful (as estimated on this thread a long time ago) drops to about 46%. No wahala.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 12:36am On May 16, 2015
vantage7:

@JohnSnow maka why? Why must you be the bearer of the news that it's going to be a very cold winter? In any case, assuming proportionality, hence a 30% cut in GT intake. So the original 66% chance for each hopeful (as estimated on this thread a long time ago) drops to about 46%. No wahala.

It was originally a 25% chance for each hopeful it seems.
All the same lets just get this over and done with!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wo1F(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
Gentlemen,
I just got this.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A GRADUATE TRAINEE WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

With reference to your application for employment with Nigeria LNG Limited as a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to invite you for the next stage of the Exercise (Assessment Centre) scheduled as follows:

Date: Wednesday - 8th July, 2015

Time: 8:00:00 AM

Venue: EKO Hotel & Suites

Plot 1415, Adetokunbo

Ademola Street

Victoria Island

Lagos

You will be required to come along with the following:

1. A valid means of Identification (National ID card, Nigeria Drivers’ License or International Passport).

2. A copy of this invite

3. A passport photograph with full face and without glasses (Candidate’s name to be written behind)

4. Original and photocopies of the following:

a. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate

b. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate

c. Birth Certificate

Please Note:

You will be required to be at the venue at least 1hour before the scheduled time.

Kindly confirm your current location and availability for the Assessment Centre Exercise via a return mail on or before 22nd of May 2015, after which we will assume that you are no longer interested in continuing with the recruitment process.

For any enquiries, kindly send a mail to Recruitment.Online@nlng.com with “Graduate Trainee Enquiries” as title of mail.

Yours faithfully,

Recruitment Team

For: NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Whoop! Congrats!! Finally
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by a1ok(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Good news, @wo1F...congrats. Hopefully, the rest of us will get similar mails soon and plan properly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewenski12(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2015
Hi everyone. Do we have a Tukur Ahmed here?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by platinumtt: 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
@lewenski12, did u receive invitation for tukur Ahmed. also, did you scale through last test?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2015
I just got mine too but my mail is carrying someone else's name
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 1:51pm On May 18, 2015
platinumtt:
@lewenski12, did u receive invitation for tukur Ahmed. also, did you scale through last test?
Lewenski12:

Uchboggy:
I just got mine too but my mail is carrying someone else's name

Lewenski12:

Wow, what kind of mistakes are these at this Level?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewenski12(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2015
platinumtt:
No, i am no longer in the recruitment process. And yes i got an invitation that was meant for Tukur.

Another mail jst came in apologizing the name mix-up.. its all good. In other news, Tukur should brace himself up for the next stage
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by musco4me: 2:01pm On May 18, 2015
Please if ur name is OSIBANJO LADETUNJI. Kindly send me an email or pm me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.