Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223866 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:07pm On May 25, 2015
4mula22:
In a dilemma...

Should I book a direct flight for 319k (with the hope that NLNG will reimburse)... or go with a cheap flight of 198k (and spend 2days travelling) just in case they don't reply favourably?

Analysts in the house... over to you!

Pls, which airline are u using that is that high?
I will advise you use skyscanner.com to search for flight with one stop and short waiting time. Again try searching from different airport, like manchester airport, heathrow or birmingham. Price differ from one airport to another.

In summary, take the lesser price (none be only u they wan reimburse and they may only reimburse partly); but do your search properly.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2015
Vogue50:

@jsleekysleeky, I'm in Abuja.

Let's get ourselves organised. You can reach me at MC.Babkin@gmail.com

Call my PA on 09092989936 to register your interest.

We have about 4 people for Abuja now. If we get up to 8, we will come.

Meanwhile, for PH, we have concluded to meet and have a mock session on Saturday, June 13, 2015.

We're already arranging our flight from Lagos. Please call the number above to register if you have not done so.

For Lagos, our first session holds next week Sunday, 31st at our office, 59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:18am On May 26, 2015
Whatever you do, DO NOT FLY ARIK. You cannot risk the dissapointment, you can fly them later oh, but not this time.
4mula22:
In a dilemma...

Should I book a direct flight for 319k (with the hope that NLNG will reimburse)... or go with a cheap flight of 198k (and spend 2days travelling) just in case they don't reply favourably?

Analysts in the house... over to you!

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by RudiPapi: 12:33pm On May 26, 2015
Hey guys. I like this whole mock AC idea. I am one of the guys from the UK and would like to get together with similar people. Cheers
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
RudiPapi:
Hey guys. I like this whole mock AC idea. I am one of the guys from the UK and would like to get together with similar people. Cheers

Cool idea bro. I am in the UK right now but will be flying to Nigeria first week in June. I am having my AC on the 9th of June in Abuja.

It will be nice good idea for we coming to Abuja for the AC to have a mock AC on Sunday 7th of June there in Abuja just before the start of the real AC on Monday.

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
4mula22
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Cool idea bro. I am in the UK right now but will be flying to Nigeria first week in June. I am having my AC on the 9th of June in Abuja.

It will be nice good idea for we coming to Abuja for the AC to have a mock AC on Sunday 7th of June there in Abuja just before the start of the real AC on Monday.

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
4mula22

We'll organize for Abuja on June 7 if we get 8 people to signify interest.

Pls call my PA on 09092989936 to signify intention to come for the Abuja session.

We need to firm this up by May 31 latest so as to book flight ahead. I booked flight for the PH session today because we've had minimum number of people.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
4mula22

My AC is in Port Harcourt in July...
Ain't feasible for me
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
*Phewwww*.. And so I just read through the much talked about 2007 thread.

All I noticed was , well, Kuwe** talks too much.

undecidedWhat a dude undecided

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
Did anyone get a call FROM LNG?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emmaville(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
checkup:
I am in warri and my AC date is 6th of June Abuja.
Anybody for the NLNG AC close by so that we can organise ourselves for the mock AC.
At least a knowledge of the process will definitely boost confidence.

Cud u drop ur contact or email....thank u
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emmaville(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
4mula22

Wud b cool with June 7, Lagos.
Can consider Abj depending on turnout
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cherez: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
4mula22

I'm booked for the 8th and a mock will be OK on the 7th at Abuja. I am in.
So, Jarus hit d button and give us details of your price and what we need do.
Thank you.

I
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
Mehn, this jarus guy is really gonna make millions these next two months. shocked. This business seems to be a viable one. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
prelinctus:
Mehn, this jarus guy is really gonna make millions these next two months. shocked. This business seems to be a viable one. lipsrsealed
Solve a problem, make money!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
CHM11:

Solve a problem, make money!!!
At the moment, seems like he's monopolising the market. Nice one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
prelinctus:

At the moment, seems like he's monopolising the market. He needs some serious competition, don't you think?

If u consider how long he has been monitoring this thread, his patience has paid off
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
Kudos.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Guys, what do you think?

cc:
Jarus
checkup
kaceeDcontrol
kblaze111
c5zar
rudipapi
Those interested in a Mock test in Abuja on 7th of June; please could you kindly indicate your interest so we get a consensus and enable Mr. Jarus to firm his plans.

Jarus:

We'll organize for Abuja on June 7 if we get 8 people to signify interest.
Pls call my PA on 09092989936 to signify intention to come for the Abuja session.
We need to firm this up by May 31 latest so as to book flight ahead. I booked flight for the PH session today because we've had minimum number of people.
Jarus, please that number isn't going. Keep saying, 'the number you re calling is not available'.

Cherez:

I'm booked for the 8th and a mock will be OK on the 7th at Abuja. I am in.
So, Jarus hit d button and give us details of your price and what we need do.
Thank you.
I

Got Cherez in.

Emmaville:

Wud b cool with June 7, Lagos.
Can consider Abj depending on turnout

We can make the require number of 8 and do a mock AC at Abuja.

Emmaville is in also.

I am in too. I think that make us three thus far.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
prelinctus:

I wish.

But far from that. Our PH and Abuja sessions will barely cover cost of flight and hotel.

And we paid close to 1m to rent an office in Lagos!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
Hi Team,

Is anyone in hia scheduled for August? I guess the first date of AC is June 8th.i wish us all the best.

@Airsaylongcon,
Call on Confirmation of availaibilty and location right?
I guess its for those their reply wasnt received.

13days to go..............See u all @ the other side!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by savy4: 10:52pm On May 26, 2015
High Team,
Those scheduled for first week of july can contact me on freshoil@hotmail.com. Letz rub minds
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

Those interested in a Mock test in Abuja on 7th of June; please could you kindly indicate your interest so we get a consensus and enable Mr. Jarus to firm his plans.

Jarus, please that number isn't going. Keep saying, 'the number you re calling is not available'.

Got Cherez in.

We can make the require number of 8 and do a mock AC at Abuja.

Emmaville is in also.

I am in too. I think that make us three thus far.

E be like say fuel dey affect my boy's phone

Keep trying the number or send email to jarushub@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 27, 2015
JARUSHUB MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR THE FORTHCOMING NLNG - TIMETABLE

LAGOS - 1st Session
Sunday May 31, 2015
2-5pm
Venue: JarusHub office, 59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

ABUJA
Saturday, June 6, 2015
1 - 4pm
Venue will be announced as we're still making arrangement

LAGOS - 2nd Session
Sunday, June 7, 2015
2-5pm

PORT HARCOURT
Saturday, June 13, 2015
1 - 4pm
Venue will be announced as we're still making arrangement

LAGOS - 3rd Session
Sunday, June 21, 2015
2-5pm

LAGOS - 4th Session
Sunday, June 28, 2015
2-5pm

Please call Mathew on 09092989936 to book a slot or send email to jarushub@gmail.com

ABOUT JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING (JCC)
JCC (www.jarushub.com) is a registered career consulting startup run by experienced Nigerian professionals who are proven in their own fields. With office in Yaba, Lagos, the firm is the first in Nigeria to render interview coaching services. So we are the market leader in this field that is still new to Nigeria, while it is already advanced in other countries (Example: http://www.interviewgold.com/#a_aid=wiki1908&a_bid=106f4753)

OUR RECORDS
We have prepared candidates for interviews of top companies like PwC, KPMG, Oando, NNPC to mention only a few, and our success rate is encouraging as a good percentage of candidates we prepared aced the interviews/assessment centers.

Some testimonies:

Hi JarusHub,

“I want to thank you for your encouragement and coaching which were very instrumental to getting my new offer from PwC. With just two meetings you were able to transform me from a scared/worried person to a very confident candidate better able to communicate my skills. Also thank you for helping me with those hard questions . Your coaching was priceless and I will continue to recommend it to others.

Thank You.”

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-interview-preparation-service-jips/

A good number of the candidates we prepared for the recently concluded Oando Assessment Center also aced the exercise and got to final stage (competency-based interview) which result they are still expecting. We are hopeful that they will made that too.

OUR STRENGHT

While we are home and dry on interviews in every sector of Nigerian economy, our biggest strength is actually the oil and gas industry as our Chief Coach has more than 7 years experience in this industry, and knows the industry like the back of his palms.

Our deep network, which we deploy in researching the recruitment process of companies, is another major strength.

HOW DOES THIS NLNG ASSESSMENT WORK?

Simple: everything you will be required to do on that day will be practiced with you! We have prepared samples of group tasks, case studies, analytical presentations etc, which you will work with. For group work, you will be divided into groups and do group tasks. We will start by teaching the tips in each stage, and thereafter we will divide you into groups and watch you do group tasks, and we will assess you and give you feedback on areas you need to improve on, etc.

There will also be mock interview with you and you will be corrected on areas that need working on. There will also mock presentations.

In short, it's just a rehearsal of what you will do in this stage.

DOES IT GUARANTEE SUCCESS?

We wish we could say yes, but unfortunately, we can't. But what we know is you will have value for your consideration. The success rate so far of people we coached is encouraging. In actual fact, we've never coached anyone for companies like PwC and KPMG and the person failed. The only person we have prepared for NNPC so far also passed. We wish to have a decent success rate in this NLNG too.

WHAT THE ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
Getting familiar with how assessment center works
Improving your confidence
Getting familiar (and working with) with people that may end up as your team members in the real NLNG assessment
Again, it's like a mock exam. We all know the merits of mock exams.

FEE
N5000. And that's actually cheap. In advanced countries where this kind of service is common, people pay as much as $330 (N66,000). See an example here (http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mexite: 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
Check your mai @ airsaylongcon. I've sent you mails twice. Your response is needed.

ongcon:

Dude... I tried to Pm you a few weeks back
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mexite: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
Hi fellow nairalanders, do we have anyone booked for 10th July here? Pls kindly pm me.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
mexite:
Check your mai @ airsaylongcon. I've sent you mails twice. Your response is needed.

I just sent you one now. Reply back pls
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
mexite:
Hi fellow nairalanders, do we have anyone booked for 10th July here? Pls kindly pm me.

Yep. I'm scheduled for 10/07. Lasgidi
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Roliks09: 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
Hello guys. I'd like to know if anyone has an idea of what the entry package (pay, allowances) is like for NLNG?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
Roliks09:
Hello guys. I'd like to know if anyone has an idea of what the entry package (pay, allowances) is like for NLNG?

Er...I am guessing u are not having the AC starting next month. Because I don't believe anyone still in the race will still be asking this question by this time.
Anyway word out there is that it's big bucks. As a matter of fact most guys here have no real idea what the package is like. They just know it is big bucks. And that's enough to keep them up all night praying to get the job. Some will even become celibate during this time. So u get d idea grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
Hayy Lord! I've not been able to work up any ginger to prepare for this assessment centre. The invite only boosted the morale by 3%

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Roliks09: 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
NPComplete:

Er...I am guessing u are not having the AC starting next month. Because I don't believe anyone still in the race will still be asking this question by this time.
Anyway word out there is that it's big bucks. As a matter of fact most guys here have no real idea what the package is like. They just know it is big bucks. And that's enough to keep them up all night praying to get the job. Some will even become celibate during this time. So u get d idea grin grin

How big is the big bucks?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 11:23pm On May 29, 2015
LumiNG:
Hayy Lord! I've not been able to work up any ginger to prepare for this assessment centre. The invite only boosted the morale by 3%

undecided

Lol, guess I'm not alone, though your 3% could be another's 95%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.