Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1228366 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2015
artmedia:
@Sexyjob, are you still gonna do the AC for the fun of it, cos why will you want to leave SHELL and go to NLNG? , or perhaps you just resumed with Shell recently.

SHALOM!!

Shell is no match for NLNG. At least for GTs, there are a lot of Shell GTs coming in for this NLNG AC. I doubt if any one would ignore the NLNG invite. Unless, the person is in Mobil, Chevron or Total. NLNG has always been among the top three places to work. Shell is also an excellent place to work.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2015
scarletdp:

There is no one here dumb enough to prepare LITERALLY with what someone else would say. After scaling through the WAEC and SHL stage, for the lot of us left, no superlative available can be used to describe what we are. We are the BEST of ourselves.

This just reminds me of when an argument broke about this being a competition and the 'Pastors' and 'holier than thou' on the thread at that time kept admonishing the people who maintained it is indeed a competition.

The tension is killing for those of us waiting for our scheduled date, hence the curiosity.

And we all know what they say about curiosity and the cat; however I'm sure we can all carry on with our other 8 lives.

Well dumb would be a harsh word to conclude as my assertion.

However "teamcaring" in the context it is used in this forum can take a leap off the 3rd mainland bridge. NLNG wants to see you freaking compete at your best. Care? You tell your competition even the color of the hotel, is that what people call caring. NLNG's model works like a charm. When you have attended your AC dude you will not even want to tell your dad and mum the full details. Coz you know what's at stake.

Talk is cheap, except you were part of the group that was successful in 2007. You have no clue what is required by NLNG.

Your competition in this excersize is the same as a contractor bidding for a tender. You better bring your best quote less you get dropped from the process. Competion brings out the best. NLNG wants to see the best and not a kissing contest.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Nlng2014:

Well dumb would be a harsh word to conclude as my assertion.

However "teamcaring" in the context it is used in this forum can take a leap off the 3rd mainland bridge. NLNG wants to see you freaking compete at your best. Care? You tell your competition even the color of the hotel, is that what people call caring. NLNG's model works like a charm. When you have attended your AC dude you will not even want to tell your dad and mum the full details. Coz you know what's at stake.

Talk is cheap, except you were part of the group that was successful in 2007. You have no clue what is required by NLNG.

Your competition in this excersize is the same as a contractor bidding for a tender. You better bring your best quote less you get dropped from the process. Competion brings out the best. NLNG wants to see the best and not a kissing contest.

Well Said.

I've always been on the side that this is a COMPETITION. I wish our old posts weren't cleared out.

We are on the same side bruv
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by executivegej: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Candidates, hold your cards close to your chest.
Do not be emotionally drilled to open up- it is a competition.
Do not forget the non-disclosure agreement.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
adhominem:
For those who have done theirs, is there any that flew in from abroad? Please I would like to know if airfare reimbursement was mooted. Thanks

Taken care of

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2015
sexyjob:

Shell is no match for NLNG. At least for GTs, there are a lot of Shell GTs coming in for this NLNG AC. I doubt if any one would ignore the NLNG invite. Unless, the person is in Mobil, Chevron or Total. NLNG has always been among the top three places to work. Shell is also an excellent place to work.

JEEEESUS CHRIST!

A lot of Shell guys are coming in for the NLNG AC??

Men, its this kind of competition in the Naija labour market that drives me crazzzzzzzzzy. In fact, anytime I remember what went down during our interview I still shudder. Matter of fact, I am still traumatised by that experience. Seeing guys from the oil and gas industry with relevant experience and small me with little or no HARDCORE, HANDS ON experience, and from a bloordy manufacturing industry, going against them for the extremely limted slots? Let me not say much sha, the time for my testimony will still come and I will spill everything.

Surely, I agree with you (in your earlier post) that many guys who are deemed to be very good may not make it while guys that are just a little above average or even average guys sef will pull thru.

THIS IS WHERE GOD COMES IN.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Tunneller:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves forming mind games. If you not so bothered about these hints, why asking in the first place. Its true NLNG is not a do-or-die affair but I tell you, many people are here to get the offer letter first atleast, for themselves...not on your behalf o.

Shey NLNG don send everybody mail on expectations...if you like, say the full story of your NLNG here, na you or na you nor sabi. . . Just know that hundreds haven't done theirs yet. And don't be deceived, you are competing both against NLNG standards and against other applicants. Yes, there is what we call healthy competition. NLNG ain't going to absorb everybody. That is sure banker. They would pick the best performers that meet their standards up to the number of trainees they need. Its just common sense. Let's stop forming over-sense here. If offer letters are sent, na only those wey receive go move o. Nobody go attach your name to him own make una gather go. You don't go put yourself unnecessarily under disadvantage. I did it b4, when my guys get offer, I was strictly on my own then...but b4 their interview after I had done mine, I was their best friend. cheesy

well said

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bimbcol: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Dear fellow hopefuls

i received the initial email from NLNG inviting us for the AC to which i replied and confirmed my availability however i have not received any update email to date. i have sent a reminder email to the recruitment email address which was unanswered. please assist me with a private number i can contact to verify my scheduled date. i will be forever grateful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2015

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol. we are resorting to threats now?

The last few pages of this thread have been very disappointing

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
What's all these? Meeeeehn, some group work at the AC might just be extremely funny.

On a more serious note, I feel we should let this whole hint/clue or no clue thing fade away. We have been discussing about this AC here for over a year, I don't think there's anything new to it.

Its a job, not a passage to heaven!!!....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.