Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1227843 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Happy sunday guys et ladies.

grin

grin

grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Anticipation the name of the game
Tick Tock the damn clock drives you insane,
A prayer point that seems not to change
Everyday the wait in vane,
You check your mails and sigh
Only hoping for a joyful cry,
Such tears will make u smile
While u remember the journey ties,
How many times you refresh this page
Just craving for a close out stage,
3 new years till this date,
One more then that's a curious case
Till the 1st quarter ends
A thin dividing line between both trends,
Just waiting for that faithful day
When you'll get to walk away. grin[/color][color=#770077]

12 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
tygrins007:

NLNG is accepting applications for the 2016 Nigeria Prize for Literature bro grin

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
MrSneh:

You just had to NanaF... You just had to angry

What are you saying? It's too early for drama please.

I learn everyday or are you too grown to learn something new?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
NanaF:

What are you saying? It's too early for drama please.

I learn everyday or are you too grown to learn something new?

It was suppose to be humor. Maybe if you read it from a humor perspective you will get what I was saying.

I guess the misunderstandings and arguments that come up here put most people on the defensive.

I'm sorry.

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
tygrins007:
Anticipation the name of the game Tick Tock the damn clock drives you insane, A prayer point that seems not to change Everyday the wait in vane, You check your mails and sigh Only hoping for a joyful cry, Such tears will make u smile While u remember the journey ties, How many times you refresh this page Just craving for a close out stage, 3 new years till this date, One more then that's a curious case Till the 1st quarter ends A thin dividing line between both trends, Just waiting for that faithful day When you'll get to walk away. grin[/color][color=#770077]

pple go get talent yet still find oil work......well, it is be...lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
I hope it's not frustration sha....

Guys just get infuriated over slightest of issues.

NLNG please come to our aid.

Anyways..guys!!! make una take am easy oo
...biko
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Brotherly/Sisterly,
You don make us smile with the lovely poem already,
No come spoil am now,
Na simple error for spelling, people dey make am.
I bin try reason literary ingenuity into the two highlighted,
but they were too isolated.
If same intentional wordplay was used in an harmonic fashion, then could have been literary ingenuity.

Now just take the simple correction on the chin my good friend, and thank you for showing us this part of you.
tygrins007:

I'm sure you've never been this creative
Think of that as humour
Did you get my drift or not?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
dway4ward:
Brotherly/Sisterly,
You don make us smile with the lovely poem already,
No come spoil am now,
Na simple error for spelling, people dey make am.
I bin try reason literary ingenuity into the two highlighted,
but they were too isolated.
If same intentional wordplay was used in an harmonic fashion, then could have been literary ingenuity.

Now just take the simple correction on the chin my good friend, and thank you for showing us this part of you.
Better pesin thank you jare!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Conflict is inevitable...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
tygrins007:
To walk away happy or to walk away free.
Time alone decides.

A Great piece, just felt like completing it

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
kblaze111:

To walk away happy or to walk away free.
Time alone decides.

A Great piece, just felt like completing it

Nice one sha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
it should rain this week....
alas, some chill for this never ending heat.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Prinzofparis:
it should rain this week....

alas, some chill for this never ending heat.
It rained today on our way to church. The rainy season is gradually coming. Suns have scorched for far too long. This short dry season seems like close to a year already. We all look forward to the rains cry

NanaF and tygrins007 sheath your swords biko...It's just a clear case of misunderstanding. cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Conflict is inevitable...
Someone made it happen.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
tygrins007:
Anticipation the name of the game Tick Tock the damn clock drives you insane, A prayer point that seems not to change Everyday the wait in vane, You check your mails and sigh Only hoping for a joyful cry, Such tears will make u smile While u remember the journey ties, How many times you refresh this page Just craving for a close out stage, 3 new years till this date, One more then that's a curious case Till the 1st quarter ends A thin dividing line between both trends, Just waiting for that faithful day When you'll get to walk away. grin[/color][color=#770077]

AWESOME!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
5555K:

Someone made it happen.....
Quote for the day: An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind Sir.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:

It rained today on our way to church. The rainy season is gradually coming. Suns have scorched for far too long. This short dry season seems like close to a year already. We all look forward to the rains cry

NanaF and tygrins007 sheath your swords biko...It's just a clear case of misunderstanding. cry

really?..where??....my dear the dry season is just nuts

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.