Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225933 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Nana I no fit answer this kind kweshun here O. Na straight identification be dat. Plus those of us that had our AC on the same day had a whatsapp group were we liased. There were only 3 girls on my AC day if my memory serves me right

grin Started a new page again grin

Only 3 girls too on mine. Is everybody on the whatsapp group or just the group you were in? I think I know you, you knot your tie a particular way, and there's this guy that had our attention with that.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
So people still remember what happened on their AC day with so much precision?Hmmm thats brilliant o...me I don't remember jack mehn

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Uchboggy:
So people still remember what happened on their AC day with so much precision?Hmmm thats brilliant o...me I don't remember jack mehn

Well I can remember the woman who checked us in at the lobby and the woman who moderated programs on my AC day were opposites of each other! One was so homely and ever smiling cheesy.. and one was purely the opposite.angry Don't ask me which o. undecided

I also think I had a slight crush on one of my assessors kiss... at the sight of the ring on her finger though shocked, it watered down cry

#momentoftruth

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2016
NanaF:

grin Started a new page again grin

Only 3 girls too on mine. Is everybody on the whatsapp group or just the group you were in? I think I know you, you knot your tie a particular way, and there's this guy that had our attention with that.

grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Now the book of Revelation is being opened...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Asamaigon: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello fellas.....pls I need u guys advice....I have just nabbed a job with a firm that plans to send me to China for one year training after which I would come back and work for them for 5 years under bond. However m very sceptical as my mind tells me NLNG may beckon soon...,,
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2016
forkadict:

Cometh the hour cometh the man
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Cometh the hour cometh the man

Are you a Uniben fella?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2016
charlycharly:

Are you a Uniben fella?

I really should keep quiet today!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I really should keep quiet today!

Hehehe. I just dey look u since. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

grin

Hahaha.

I remember your face clearly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
NanaF:

Hahaha.

Where you the agricultural engineer? Upstairs or down stairs? And no it wasn't all of us on that day that were in the whatsapp group. But most of the guys on that day were in the group and it was really helpful cos we already knew ourselves, by name at least

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are u the bonny babe that's turning my guys brain?
NanaF:

Hahaha.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Asamaigon:
Hello fellas.....pls I need u guys advice....I have just nabbed a job with a firm that plans to send me to China for one year training after which I would come back and work for them for 5 years under bond. However m very sceptical as my mind tells me NLNG may beckon soon...,,

I think you should take what's in your hand now, especially if it's much better than your current job. We don't know whether NLNG's next mail will be only success mails.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
princewealth:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! See mehn. I'm certain she's not. If u want the Bonny stunner's pin come and kollet u hear grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
princewealth:

No, I'm not. The babe is married sef

airsaylongcon:

Where you the agricultural engineer? Upstairs or down stairs? And no it wasn't all of us on that day that were in the whatsapp group. But most of the guys on that day were in the group and it was really helpful cos we already knew ourselves, by name at least

No, was upstairs (I think)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
NanaF:

Then you are the third girl then. And I can't place your face at all. After we watched the video did you leave that floor or u remained on that floor. Cos I remember leaving the floor but I don't remember if we went upstairs now or downstairs but my memory says upstairs

There was a short dude (no insult intended). Mechanical engineering grad. Very vocal. Was he on your floor?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Brotherly sharply sharply, I'm waiting for ur PM
airsaylongcon:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! See mehn. I'm certain she's not. If u want the Bonny stunner's pin come and kollet u hear grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Married? eiyaaaaa
NanaF:

No, I'm not. The babe is married sef

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Then you are the third girl then. And I can't place your face at all. After we watched the video did you leave that floor or u remained on that floor. Cos I remember leaving the floor but I don't remember if we went upstairs now or downstairs but my memory says upstairs

There was a short dude (no insult intended). Mechanical engineering grad. Very vocal. Was he on your floor?

Hahaha. I'm glad you can't remember. I remained on the floor. It means you were not in my group. Bonny babe was in my group.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Asamaigon:

First, congratulation bro.

How soon are you expected to commit to accept the offer, if you can delay accepting the offer to watch out how NLNG play out, then do.

But otherwise, accept it. You know a bird at hand is .....

A company that offers to train you outside the country for a year must have a comparatively good package.

Some people also had this challenge before whether to go for their msc or not; they have gone, completed it and back yet NLNG is yet to conclude the recruitment.

If you can delay the offer fine but if you cant, then accept it as you re not even sure if NLNG rapture, you will make heaven. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
NanaF:

Hahaha. I'm glad you can't remember. I remained on the floor. It means you were not in my group. Bonny babe was in my group.

Did you encounter any Hausa guy during your AC? Cos while she wasn't in my group for the group task, were on the same floor for all other tasks. We regularly spoke after each task. Was it your group that didn't write your recommendations on the flip chart? Were u the slim quiet girl?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Did you encounter any Hausa guy during your AC? Cos while she wasn't in my group for the group task, were on the same floor for all other tasks. We regularly spoke after each task. Was it your group that didn't write your recommendations on the flip chart? Were u the slim quiet girl?

Yeah, we didn't write on the flip chart.

Hausa guy, as an assessor? No
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Not all oh brother, some will sponsor you for such training and pay you living wages. Even McKinsey that send you on paid MBA expects two years service. 5 years is plenty mehn.....

Congrats brother, whatever you do, accept the offer before the deadline; if that is accepted before the NLNG calls and you're successful, notify the NLNG management of the new bond and request for them to get you off it.

Them making you an offer shows they want your skills and persona in the unique NLNG environment, we'll see if they truly care and bring you on.
Dfavouredone:

How soon are you expected to commit to accept the offer, if you can delay accepting the offer to watch out how NLNG play out, then do.

A company that offers to train you outside the country for a year must have a comparatively good package.

Some people also had this challenge before whether to go for their msc or not; they have gone, completed it and back yet NLNG is yet to conclude the recruitment.

If you can delay the offer fine but if you cant, then accept it as you re not even sure if NLNG rapture, you will make heaven. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
NanaF:

Yeah, we didn't write on the flip chart.

Hausa guy, as an assessor? No

You were the slim quiet girl O jàre.

Yes as an assessor. You didn't meet any assessor with a difficult accent?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You were the slim quiet girl O jàre.

Yes as an assessor. You didn't meet any assessor with a difficult accent?

Lol.

No assessor with a difficult accent.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's really been very difficult for all of us but we have held on this far...as we draw to the conclusion of this heart wrenching recruitment process I urge us all to never forget the lessons we learned all through this. For one I've learnt that the value of this Nlng job that made us exercise so much patience, effort and zeal to land this job is that which we ascribed to it. We need to also discover the important things of our existence as well...those things that really have true values...things that we can call our treasures and apply the same or even double effort, zeal and patience in order to achieve it. In all lets not forget the role of the almighty in getting us this far....even for those that don't believe in God we can't deny that there is an air of providence that has brought us to this point.
This recruitment has become more than just a recruitment. It came big and like a raging tornado sucked us all in and for 3 years now we have been whirling inside the hopes and dream of a better life in Nlng. This past three years have had its toll on all of us even if any choose to deny it. There have been opportunities lost and forgone, careers ended, hopes dashed great despair and endurance in suffering. Do not forget all these things once you cross into the island. I believe we will come out of this wiser, stronger and better men and women.

I salute u all my comrades. Onward onward we march!

NLNG, make your move.

13 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
forkadict:

How come everybody is acting as though they didnt read this

Guys no longer give a damn and only want "the main thing".

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Lol! I asked myself the same thing.. Guess it has to do with those two innocuous words -"..is being.."
Not enough finality in em i guess.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
forkadict:

Dfavouredone:

Well I think forkadict was just alluding to the exposé going on in the house between @airsaylongcon and @NanaF.

The Book of Revelation has always been open. The prophecies therein are, however, yet to be fulfilled.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Asamaigon: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
dway4ward:
Not all oh brother, some will sponsor you for such training and pay you living wages. Even McKinsey that send you on paid MBA expects two years service. 5 years is plenty mehn.....
Congrats brother, whatever you do, accept the offer before the deadline; if that is accepted before the NLNG calls and you're successful, notify the NLNG management of the new bond and request for them to get you off it.
Them making you an offer shows they want your skills and persona in the unique NLNG environment, we'll see if they truly care and bring you on.

Dfavouredone:

If you can delay the offer fine but if you cant, then accept it as you re not even sure if NLNG rapture, you will make e [quote author=NanaF post=43413120]
I think you should take what's in your hand now, especially if it's much better than your current job. We don't know whether NLNG's next mail will be only success mails.
Thanks all...I really appreciate. ?..a bird at hand is what I will take to with the hope that when raptures come I will let go of the bird and sail to paradise...amen

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Hey, you had your AC in PHC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.