Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,031 members, 7,866,901 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1231064 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please can you guys teach me how to embolden texts on here or how to change font color. Each time I try to do it, the post gets duplicated.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:
Please can you guys teach me how to embolden texts on here or how to change font color. Each time I try to do it, the post gets duplicated.
Thanks in advance.
Select the text, then click on the "B" button. Or you can do the manual way, type "[b ]" then type the text, then type "[ /b]" without the space bar.

You don launch new page angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
To change color, you will see the "change color" drop-down menu. Select the color you want and click. Type your text inside.

E.g It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Sorry, couldn't think of another example to use. lol

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:

Select the text, then click on the "B" button. Or you can do the manual way, type "[b ]" then type the text, then type "[ /b]" without the space bar.

You don launch new page angry

You're mean I should do it like this?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:
To change color, you will see the "change color" drop-down menu. Select the color you want and click. Type your text inside.

E.g It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Sorry, couldn't think of another example to use. lol

I also can not think of another example to use IT'S LADYF AGAIN.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Repeat in red. Make dem hear.

Yipeeeeeeee!

In fact, @LadyF, you have an automatic slot.
There are only 1960-1 slots left.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2016

Or @ LadyF, would you prefer color green?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:
Repeat in red. Make dem hear.

Yipeeeeeeee!

In fact, @LadyF, you have an automatic slot.
There are only 1960-1 slots left.
Lmao you go spam this thread with this "testing testing" you are doing.

[size=5pt]Wouldn't say I have been optimistic, but I hope so... grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

Or @ LadyF, would you prefer color green?
[size=20pt]Oya[/size] do combo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:

[size=20pt]Oya[/size] do combo

[size=16pt]COMBO[/size] TO SURE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

[size=16pt]COMBO[/size] TO SURE
hahaha [size=30pt]Correct!!![/size] grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:

hahaha [size=30pt]Correct!!![/size] grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin
hehehe [size=4pt]If dem ban me today ehnnn,[/size] [size=3pt]I go hold your shirt!!![/size]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
E be like say 2 of una go collect room grin.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
^^^^ lol you no get am. You have to put the text you want the effects on inside the brackets. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
spacyzuma:

There were 3 ladies on our AC day, but I remember only 2. The fair Bonny UK lady, and a slim quiet dark lady.

Pls describe the 3rd lady, if you don't mind.

I wish I can remember! I know there was a lady that studied agricultural engineering from Lautech. Since NanaF says she's not an agric engineer then I suspect the third lady is the one. But I cannot place her face at all. I think she came late cos we all had a proper conversation before we went in
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
So you are calling NanaF a latecomer? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
See as you take catch me, I don learn now. Gam Sam nidaaaa ( thank you in Korean)

ladyF:
^^^^ lol you no get am. You have to put the text you want the effects on inside the brackets. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
dway4ward:
E be like say 2 of una go collect room grin.

If na dat one, me I no dey run from call to serve humanity.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
dway4ward:

See as you take catch me, I don learn now. Gam Sam nidaaaa ( thank you in Korean)

lol どういたしまして (you're welcome in Japanese) grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol どういたしまして (you're welcome in Japanese) grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha. @ LadyF no go[/b] kill[b] person[b][/b].
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

If na dat one, me I no dey run from call to serve humanity.

More like ... serve [color=#99000]womanity[/color]. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:
So you are calling NanaF a latecomer? grin

Na u sabi ó! If NanaF is who I think she is then no she didn't come late. Infact Ayam convinced I know her cos only two of those ladies cold have observed I had a funny tie knot... BonnyBabe (because I like shine shine things I quickly got chatting with her) and the slim quiet gurl(NanaF) who I remember sitting on the same table with while some people (they know themselves. They were UK based) descended on the snails with reckless abandon. Spacyzuma I lie? grin Spacy I think there were 4 of you that came in from the UK. Remember the big tall fair guy? There was also one computer guy.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. @ LadyF no go[/b] kill[b] person[/b].
lol you don make mistake
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
barbiesparkz2:

More like ... serve [color=#99000]womanity[/color]. cool

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I guess your favourite colour[/color] is [color=#000099]blue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kai....see vexations grin. It's cool to know that you all r human after all cos this kind wait can take patience out of even the most pious man. The truth is we r all suffering this wait. All those shouting move on r only deceiving themselves. Nlng did her homework well and they have succeeded in committing us to this idea that they have something better to offer. But I wont blame Nlng because the system in our country allows employers of labour to have this sense of arrogance. This erroneous thinking that they r doing employees or prospective employees a favor by offering u a job. Imagine someone coming here and talking about first salary. Even our youth have dat warped thinking that the money will bring u satisfaction. Many of us have been working for over half a decade and money is the least motive for us wanting the Nlng job. How much sef Dem wan pay wet person no go hear word? grin. Na joke oo...money dey important sha but it is not my driving factor for wanting Nlng. Some of us feel that we r not growing in our current org. Some r not being well rewarded for what they do. Others require an environment where they can make positive impact in the society. This r bigger deals.
To the Nlng mgt I have this to say. When u decided to embark on this recruitment remember what u had in mind. I guess it is because you needed capable hands to run your business in the future. When we saw your call we went to your website to study what you stood for. There we saw you using such terms as caring, excellence etc nd these words were enough to endear you to us. We felt that what you stood for is in total agreement with what we desire so working for you will be a win-win for both parties. You gathered us all from all parts of the world and over time you have sifted us through rigorous testing and competency evaluations and now you have in your hands the best of the best. The frustrations here is a testament to the fact that those you have on hand are far from mediocres. It's not enough to these minds that you will pay "armed robber" salary. They simply want you to live out the meaning off your creed. The time to act is now. End this insufferable wait and call ur select now when they r still fresh and motivated. When they still believe in your values. It is also not good for your image in future because we now live in an information age. Do you want to be remembered as the company that took 3+ years to recruit GTs. That isn't a feat to be proud of. We have all done our bit. Now its your turn to make the next move!

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol you[/b] don make mistake

If I want colour and bold fonts at the same time nko? How I go do am?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Na u sabi ó! If NanaF is who I think she is then no she didn't come late. Infact Ayam convinced I know her cos only two of those ladies cold have observed I had a funny tie knot... BonnyBabe (because I like shine shine things I quickly got chatting with her) and the slim quiet gurl(NanaF) who I remember sitting on the same table with while some people (they know themselves. They were UK based) descended on the snails with reckless abandon. Spacyzuma I lie? grin Spacy I think there were 4 of you that came in from the UK. Remember the big tall fair guy? There was also one computer guy.
you seem really, really curious. Or just send a PM so she could send you a pishure or 2?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
airsaylongcon:

[size=30pt]Really[/size]?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
forkadict:

If I want colour and bold fonts at the same time nko? How I go do am?
[color=#000099 ] [ b]for color and bold fonts [ /b] [ /color] but remove the space bar.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Treyarch:
So it’s my FTCommenting here. Everyone’s been posting I’ll try and get into it.
I understand that certain staff of influence on the HR are likely to pay visits here once in a while. Well the first part of this is directed towards their attention.
While the decision by management to keep this recruitment indirectly on ice has been understandably due to recurring circumstances beyond internal control, the choice may have been made based on the assumption that the enthusiasm witnessed among applicants will remain constant even unto the appointed time. Well, except the management is only interested in recruiting graduates simply as an act of culture, the purpose of the exercise which I think should include gaining fresh perspectives (possibly ground-breaking in some rare cases) unburdened by the familiarity with the system is slowly but surely getting eroded. Though I have no business analyzing the minds of the to-be recruits from a management stand-point, I simply choose to point-out the possibility of finally recruiting minds that have replaced vigor for the experience with the current mentality of the nation’s average public servants (just get that piece of the national cake).
To my fellow “applicants” (that’s probli d politically-correct term been used at this time in bonny), we are all in this together..I think….unless some underground connections have silently taken GT positions then we not (lol). Frankly speaking, it’s time to get real with ourselves. After the over 70% fall in revenue and the massive cashflow drain from the ill-timed dividend payment to the FG last year. I don’t think the coffers of the company are looking friendly right now, I struggled to believe when I learnt the EH were taken in. Not that I’ve got the numbers to analyze but it’s common knowledge that shareholders care more about recording increased profits than any future plans to expand workforce. Which reminds me, “they said” NNPC bout to be broken into 30 different firms, issokay. and here comes one more possible upper level management hiccup in terms of mgmt and board re-shuffling to think of.

Now that I have stylishly completed my rant, TGIF!

In fact na [size=24pt]real[/size] [size=24pt]rant[/size] dis one be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.