Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226041 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

FTC! grin tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
This will continue till page 300.

cc: "that-person's-name-that-ends-with-longcon"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Uchboggy How far?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Switlife:

I'm feeling fine my man. Men dey hustle here jare.
Like forkadict said e go just happen for una. Especially your own. Dem nor dey price am!

Amen Sir! We go soon storm PH mek u teach us how to hustle!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Badema:
@Uchboggy How far?
bros I dey o. You just mute na
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Its either you guys had a closes do meeting and agreed to stop giving NLNG so much importance here OR I had 'e-mouthodour' in my last post OR there is another Nlng thread I don't know about because I can't just explain why everbody suddenly goes mute after my post,even the addicts that can hardly do without posting. undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Uchboggy:
Its either you guys had a closes do meeting and agreed to stop giving NLNG so much importance here OR I had 'e-mouthodour' in my last post OR there is another Nlng thread I don't know about because I can't just explain why everbody suddenly goes mute after my post,even the addicts that can hardly do without posting. undecided

It's not worth the HBP.
Better no info than more bad news or cooked up predictions.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toen: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Switlife post=44825966]This will continue till page 300.

7 more pages to go till real action happens.......All you FTCs, bring out your guns naaaa to epp the movt
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
So I've browsed through NLNG's facts and figures document for 2016 which for the most part isn't different from those of the previous years except a few important additions such as the financials. That company makes money. It strengthened my latest line of thought about this process which is that I don't think this latest holdup is mainly about the economics of employing this or that number of GTs. I think it has mainly to do with the long-term planning of the company. I mean, this is a company that made almost $7b in revenue in 2015 (even though that was down about $4b from the previous year), surely our remuneration package shouldn't be a sticking point. Clearly they are bigger than that.

When I say long-term planning, consider this latest change of plans to unbundle the proposed train 7 into two smaller trains 7 and 8, surely that will change manpower plans. Another thing that further supports the probability that it is the main reason behind the delay is that the change of plans became public knowledge only recently means it has been on the table for months at least and a change of such magnitude with its attendant implications has the potential to delay many decisions from the day it was first mooted. And since these are projects for the future, the manpower group it should affect the most is GT because we are manpower for the future as well.
Hopefully it's all for the best. Let's wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Toen post=44901710][/quote]

Guns loaded. Switlife and LadyF in my cross hairs. Page 300 in sight
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
airsaylongcon:

lol I'm quite surprised your ojoro method neva carry us reach 300 yet. angry 32*7 more posts is "equationing" to....

With the dwindling rates of posts lately, e fit reach July sef. Anyway, #WeWait grin

I'm no dey compete again, I dash you and Switlife. May the best man win. *fingers crossed*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
ladyF:

lol I'm quite surprised your ojoro method neva carry us reach 300 yet. angry 32*7 more posts is "equationing" to....

With the dwindling rates of posts lately, e fit reach July sef. Anyway, #WeWait grin

I'm no dey compete again, I dash you and Switlife. May the best man win. *fingers crossed*

I don stop ojoro. But iffa hear say you no dey compete again! You wan to lull us into a false sense of security shebi. Lie lie all is lie. You are tracking posts here on a per second basis
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
vantage7:
So I've browsed through NLNG's facts and figures document for 2016 which for the most part isn't different from those of the previous years except a few important additions such as the financials. That company makes money. It strengthened my latest line of thought about this process which is that I don't think this latest holdup is mainly about the economics of employing this or that number of GTs. I think it has mainly to do with the long-term planning of the company. I mean, this is a company that made almost $7b in revenue in 2015 (even though that was down about $4b from the previous year), surely our remuneration package shouldn't be a sticking point. Clearly they are bigger than that.

When I say long-term planning, consider this latest change of plans to unbundle the proposed train 7 into two smaller trains 7 and 8, surely that will change manpower plans. Another thing that further supports the probability that it is the main reason behind the delay is that the change of plans became public knowledge only recently means it has been on the table for months at least and a change of such magnitude with its attendant implications has the potential to delay many decisions from the day it was first mooted. And since these are projects for the future, the manpower group it should affect the most is GT because we are manpower for the future as well.
Hopefully it's all for the best. Let's wait and see.
And u think $4b is not big enough to affect a company's plan regarding recruitment?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
ethene:

And u think $4b is not big enough to affect a company's plan regarding recruitment?
Lol, u lost over 36% of ur revenue and someone says no shaking. Now that's positive thinking.

Last year when AC was postponed due to elections “in due course” was 2 months but now
…It is official “in due course” is greater than 3 months.
The cost of everything is just going up. 

#WeWait

Father let your will be done
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Uchboggy:
bros I dey o. You just mute na

Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Uchboggy:

More LoL
TGIF
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob116: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I don stop ojoro. But iffa hear say you no dey compete again! You wan to lull us into a false sense of security shebi. Lie lie all is lie. You are tracking posts here on a per second basis
hehehe time will tell. I no dey compete with una again. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lawisong(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
This page still dey? Everlasting NLNG Recruitment of over 3 years ago. I've changed two juicy jobs and this Recruitment is yet to be completed. If u guys get sense make una go find something do and leave NLNG wit their phantom 10 years Recruitment or else ur mates will be thinking of collecting their pension and u'll still be here doing recruitment. cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BlessedFellow: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
lawisong:
This page still dey? Everlasting NLNG Recruitment of over 3 years ago. I've changed two juicy jobs and this Recruitment is yet to be completed. If u guys get sense make una go find something do and leave NLNG wit their phantom 10 years Recruitment or else ur mates will be thinking of collecting their pension and u'll still be here doing recruitment. cool

I am really surprised to hear this recruitment has not been concluded. Which way Naija?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
ethene:

Okay for instance, if you look at the data carefully from 2008 onward (after their last expansion, train 6) I don't think you'd be able to see a correlation between their revenue in a year and their capital spending that year or the following year. Apparently, they spend whenever necessary, not whenever they make much. That is a forward-thinking company.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
BlessedFellow:

I am really surprised to hear this recruitment has not been concluded. Which way Naija?

Its like NLNG wants to discover mungo park cheesy grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Elegushi beach loading....99% grin come and twerk your sorrows away!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Who cross hair don epp?
*jejely licking yoghurt till next page.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2016
ashleeeeee:
Elegushi beach loading....99% grin come and twerk your sorrows away!

You are doing something to my hormones angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2016
Switlife:

You are doing something to my hormones angry

I hope it's a good "something". tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2016
ashleeeeee:

I hope it's a good "something". tongue
You'll get to know "in due course". May I see your dp for a couple minutes?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lobito007(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
OMG! Sighting this thread triggers memories. I was a hopeful until after the SHL test, when I got the 'unsuccessful' mail. Need some insights from you guys. I have always heard this classification of Gas&Power as a business venture. Yes, gas is used in generating power. However, I wish to unravel this: In gas exploration companies like NLNG, what are the career prospects for an Msc degree in Power Engineering (coupled with a B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering)? Your ever-brilliant contributions are highly anticipated. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BlessedFellow: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Uchboggy:

Its NLNG wants to discover mungo park cheesy grin
Haha!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
lawisong:
how did you come to conclude the guys posting on here have nothing doing. Don't be surprised many work for service companies already/running their personal businesses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.