Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225536 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2014
oyeme1: Please has Agip contacted successful candidates, I wrote the test also and I am yet to hear from them.
yeah...check here https://www.nairaland.com/1797148/2014-2015-nigerian-agip-exploration
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2014
okzcorp: My people, Worldcup don dey end, and I dey ask: how many of una go or sabi person or sabi person wey sabi anoda person wey use any of the promos (coca cola, NTA etc) go watch any world cup match? undecided undecided
. Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Keep calm, your results should be out end of July or 1st week in august according to reports I got.

#Shalom

shakuroau: And this week makes the third week after the shl test week.

NLNG/SHL, what has been keeping you from releasing the result?

These great guys/gals are waiting .

For my Muslim brethren ......

Dua for the 11th day of Ramadan:
O Allah show love to me, in this month, by bestowing favours, inspire me with aversion unto that which corrupts my morals or lures me to sins, and through Thy help defend me by granting immunity from penalty and flames of the fire, O he who comes to the help of those who cry for help.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2014
majekdom2: how do you know she loves and she is beautiful .. Oga get this job first before you flatter babe for here.

guy na wetin her nairaland name mean be dat ooo according to greek methology.
Greek mythology, Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty and sexual rapture. According to Hesiod, she was born when Uranus (the father of the gods) was castrated by his son Cronus. Cronus threw the severed genitals into the ocean which began to churn and foam about them. From the aphros ("sea foam"wink arose Aphrodite, and the sea carried her to either Cyprus or Cythera. Hence she is often referred to as Kypris and Cytherea. Homer calls her a daughter of Zeus and Dione.
After her birth, Zeus was afraid that the gods would fight over Aphrodite's hand in marriage so he married her off to the smith god Hephaestus, the steadiest of the gods. He could hardly believe his good luck and used all his skills to make the most lavish jewels for her. He made her a girdle of finely wrought gold and wove magic into the filigree work. That was not very wise of him, for when she wore her magic girdle no one could resist her, and she was all too irresistible already. She loved gaiety and glamour and was not at all pleased at being the wife of sooty, hard-working Hephaestus.
Aphrodite loved and was loved by many gods and mortals. Among her mortal lovers, the most famous was perhaps Adonis. Some of her sons are Eros, Anteros, Hymenaios and Aeneas (with her Trojan lover Anchises). She is accompanied by the Graces.
Her festival is the Aphrodisiac which was celebrated in various centers of Greece and especially in Athens and Corinth. Her priestesses were not prostitutes but women who represented the goddess and sexual intercourse with them was considered just one of the methods of worship. Aphrodite was originally an old-Asian goddess, similar to the Mesopotamian Ishtar and the Syro-Palestinian goddess Ashtart. Her attributes are a.o. the dolphin, the dove, the swan, the pomegranate and the lime tree.
In Roman mythology Venus is the goddess of love and beauty and Cupid is love's messenger.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
tolutweety:
coolBestestgirl, make I flatter u too. kiss

U are the best of the best of the bestest ladies I am yet to meet * embarassed I think that flatter is so wack!! undecided sad*

..lemme dig into my archive to bring my sword of love

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please dig on!! infact try and get the excalibur of love
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 2posh: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2014
grin

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2014
History Lesson of Life.

Na when I play 'God of War' na hin I bin learn all these things..

pabostt:

guy na wetin her nairaland name mean be dat ooo according to greek methology.
Greek mythology, Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty and sexual rapture. According to Hesiod, she was born when Uranus (the father of the gods) was castrated by his son Cronus. Cronus threw the severed genitals into the ocean which began to churn and foam about them. From the aphros ("sea foam"wink arose Aphrodite, and the sea carried her to either Cyprus or Cythera. Hence she is often referred to as Kypris and Cytherea. Homer calls her a daughter of Zeus and Dione.
After her birth, Zeus was afraid that the gods would fight over Aphrodite's hand in marriage so he married her off to the smith god Hephaestus, the steadiest of the gods. He could hardly believe his good luck and used all his skills to make the most lavish jewels for her. He made her a girdle of finely wrought gold and wove magic into the filigree work. That was not very wise of him, for when she wore her magic girdle no one could resist her, and she was all too irresistible already. She loved gaiety and glamour and was not at all pleased at being the wife of sooty, hard-working Hephaestus.
Aphrodite loved and was loved by many gods and mortals. Among her mortal lovers, the most famous was perhaps Adonis. Some of her sons are Eros, Anteros, Hymenaios and Aeneas (with her Trojan lover Anchises). She is accompanied by the Graces.
Her festival is the Aphrodisiac which was celebrated in various centers of Greece and especially in Athens and Corinth. Her priestesses were not prostitutes but women who represented the goddess and sexual intercourse with them was considered just one of the methods of worship. Aphrodite was originally an old-Asian goddess, similar to the Mesopotamian Ishtar and the Syro-Palestinian goddess Ashtart. Her attributes are a.o. the dolphin, the dove, the swan, the pomegranate and the lime tree.
In Roman mythology Venus is the goddess of love and beauty and Cupid is love's messenger.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2014
@ pabostt ... No mind me , I just wan find trouble.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
majekdom2: @ pabostt ... No mind me , I just wan find trouble.

Lol.....@majekdom2,tolutweety,sqlmaster1 and all, the nairaland names that all the girls on this thread is bearing na wa oo...e.g bestestgirl,spotlessderby,aphrodite etc...these names are temptation personified....... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
2posh: grin
grin grin grin o soso blush? mascara na lipstick nko?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2014
pabostt:

Lol.....@majekdom2,tolutweety,sqlmaster1 and all, the nairaland names that all the girls on this thread is bearing na wa oo...e.g bestestgirl,spotlessderby,aphrodite etc...these names are temptation personified....... grin grin

SECONDED cheesy lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2014
@Aphrodite, what happened to your line? I've been tryna reach you.
I wanna pass a classified info across...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Hehehe ... Na those kind names go ginger you , give you more morale and zeal to get the HOLY GRAIL Job so as to deal with them personally. * no offence biko oo*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2014
All those passing classified infos between themselves.. Hmmm I am watching oo

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
SQLmaster1: @Aphrodite, what happened to your line? I've been tryna reach you.
Don't dull...set that p bro, it is yours smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
okeyjames:
Don't dull...set that p bro, it is yours smiley
p? as in phone?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2014

Sorry dear, that's the line for my modem wch I use only at home. Ok, check ur pm, I jst sent my bbmpin to u.

Xoxo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rawdeal...i sight you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Sorry dear, that's the line for my modem wch I use only at home. Ok, check ur pm, I jst sent my bbmpin to u.

Xoxo

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
KevinKupr8: Dear All,

I also Got a Missed call to from a Lagos Landline 014-----.

tried calling back immediately but didn't go through.

What is this trend?

We are not anxious but just curious.

Hope You All are Having a good Week.

We shall here good news soonest.

012778900= Jumia
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Xoxo
owk. Got it!
we'll chat later at nite.

xoxox
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
SQLmaster1: owk. Got it!
we'll chat later at nite.

xoxox

Crazy guy.. Lol!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Crazy guy.. Lol!!
dnt worry, dnt fret. The blood money is ours to plough. I'll build a bank with it.

#BACK TO HIBERNATION
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Are we turning this thread into an abode for lovers??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Napolitano14: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Perhaps .....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
shocked Things are happening up in here.
Oya bestestgeh, report let's commence our own.
Lol...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Virtual lovers? Hope it turns to reality after nlng induction.Continue to Love until you stop praying for each other
ikenna58: Are we turning this thread into an abode for lovers??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
@SQLmaster1(, tolutweety and co. I mustnt hear anyone toasting Aphrodite4. She will inform you all our underground paro

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg who has seen my own babe Erza?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
shocked So ds thread don turn love garden kwa

And wey dt my lady I dey flatter yesterday.. smiley
.come, let's continue from whr we stopped?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.