Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224489 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jwhizzy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
I second the post above. Considering that a notification was once sent to everyone left in the race following AC, it suffice to say that everyone will get feedback.

No one knows whether this is being done in batches, if there's a waiting list, or where we'll all be by the end of today, but whatever the case, God's will shall prevail.

For the curious, my surname starts with O, AC was in Lagos and my mail came in around 11:30am. But if you ask me, I wouldn't read much into that.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Congrats to all who have gotten their success mails. @kaitung, artmedia, could you guys help confirm why most have gotten no mails? Any chemical engineer called yet? I am still very much expectant cos # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

Boshemann:

I'm a Chemical Engineer, and a friend who got is one too

Also a chemical Engineer

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kaitung is probably an insider as he mentioned the success mail is his/her protege's. Thank GOD!

epic5:

Congratulations...so happy for you

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StanP(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congrats to the guys that have received SUCCESS Mails. The rest of us still await ours.

However, could it be that only the Engineers/SCIENTIST have been "RAPTURED" yet. PLEASE confirm if you are a NON-ENGINEER/SCIENTIST and you have received success mail.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Has any finance/accounting/management candidate gotten a success mail yet?

#WeWait

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toen: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congrats to all the successfuls..........i will be among them soon

Abeg @Kaitung and @artmedia, help us confirm if they are still rolling out males oooo

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ohh boyy...I don chop my words -__-

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
There's a very valid argument that most contacted for now are engineers

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kaitung what's up with those who have not gotten any mails?
kaitung:
Success mails received.
Congrats you all... Now dont 4get to reply....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Kaitung what's up with those who have not gotten any mails?

Very funny stuff by NLNG, let's send out a few success mails and let's let the others stew.
They might as well send out regret mails too, and should have done it earlier. Really surprised with this their strategy.
It comes across as insensitive. I didn't get an email - obviously.
#My wait has ended.
Congrats to the successful ones. You deserve it!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes I know of one. Lets still keep hope alive. Will see what I can find out and get back to the house.

#Shalom

Ezinne1990:
Has any finance/accounting/management candidate gotten a success mail yet?

#WeWait

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol. It is well bro!

tygrins007:
Ohh boyy...I don chop my words -__-

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
NLNG kindly make the wait over for ALL, biko...

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
artmedia:
lol. It is well bro!

How can I get across to you bro?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Prinzofparis:
day 1 of June 2016 is a beautiful day over here,...I hope day 3 will be a happier day..
Day 2 was not easy though but I hope day 3 will be happier too bro. Thanks for the message.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Bellasparx: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Had to go back to check my mail to confirm I didn't get an unsuccessful mail. Don't like this suspense.
Congrats to all that have received success mails
#wewait

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
From previous nlng recruitment threads, ranging from operator trainees to GTs, I have noticed that they send successful mails before regret mails. I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
weomet:

Very funny stuff by NLNG, let's send out a few success mails and let's let the others stew.
They might as well send out regret mails too, and should have done it earlier. Really surprised with this their strategy.
It comes across as insensitive. I didn't get an email - obviously.
#My wait has ended.
Congrats to the successful ones. You deserve it!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is it that the person who was sending the mails got tired and said "Abeg let them wait jor, shebi they've waited this long, one more day will not kii dem"

Plenty people no go sleep well this night, chai! It is well sha. it's not over till it's over.
#unwaveringFaith.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
ashleeeeee:
Is it that the person who was sending the mails got tired and said "Abeg let them wait jor, shebi they've waited this long, one more day will not kii dem"

Plenty people no go sleep well this night, chai! It is well sha. it's not over till it's over.
#unwaveringFaith.

LOL, this is at once funny and not...
Tomorrow will bring forth more good news on here

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
StanP:
Congrats to the guys that have received SUCCESS Mails. The rest of us still await ours.

However, could it be that only the Engineers/SCIENTIST have been "RAPTURED" yet. PLEASE confirm if you are a NON-ENGINEER/SCIENTIST and you have received success mail.

Cheers!!

I know a HR grad that's got hers. Flew in from obodo oyibo to do her AC

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
ashleeeeee:

#unwaveringFaith.

StandingShoulderToShoulder with you.

I've lost contact with all the goons that had AC with me but they all know my moniker and I'd like to hear from them. Spacyzuma, have u been RAPTURED?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaitung:

I do not see any justifiable reason for keeping people waiting for almost 3years, and in the end take only 1 in 12 of those who have met all set criteria in the next 4 months, and additional 1 in 11, subject to favourable business outlook in the next 7 months.

Oga Kaitung biko u go do us well if u fit kindly expatiate, elaborate and dilate dis one! I take God beg u...

Me still believe say I dey follow go bonny island to work for NLNG as a GT! No shaking!! grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lolzzzzzz. #wewait

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
They could have just sent the regret nails to those who didn't get a success mail, but they did not. WHY?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Bellasparx: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Constantly refreshing my mailbox and biting my fingers. I hope they're doing it in batches. Any Electrical Engr received yet and those that did AC in Abuja?
Hope for better news tomorrow. Fingers crossed, game face on angry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Titaniium: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bellasparx:
Constantly refreshing my mailbox and biting my fingers. I hope they're doing it in batches. Any Electrical Engr received yet and those that did AC in Abuja?
My discipline is Electrical Engineering, and no mail yet..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please ooo does someone know someone who knows someone who knows someone who has gotten an unsuccessful mail? Artmedia what is your source saying na?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bellasparx:

Again any abuja person among the successful so far? Also, any Met & Mat Engr?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
My guy, Abuja guys have been called. I don't think they are following any specific pattern. Since they have sent 'only' success mails today, I think those remaining would be waitlisted and/or rejected. Let's see what tomorrows holds. I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
Spatman:

Again any abuja person among the successful so far? Also, any Met & Mat Engr?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
RileyFreeman1:
They could have just sent the regret nails to those who didn't get a success mail, but they did not. WHY?

HOPE

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
ItsTime4me:
My guy, Abuja guys have been called. I don't think they are following any specific pattern. Since they have sent 'only' success mails today, I think those remaining would be waitlisted and/or rejected. Let's see what tomorrows holds. I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

I doubt they ll send regret mails again.

Bellasparx:

All Electrical Engr I know have not received mails.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
OK so I've been able to digest the email. Here's my initial thoughts: I *think* the medical is been done in batches just like AC. The mail asked recipients to respond within 7 days of availability and location. I believe people have been batched into different "7 days" brackets and will receive their emails 7 days ahead of when they should respond. My very unscientific opinion.

Meanwhile Ladies and Gentlemen, today has been a long day. See y'all tomorrow when you all will be able to scream in joy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.