Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224505 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
ibmaleeq:

Lol angelic indeed...must be the Bonny weather...
Check your mail pls, thanks

I already hit you back bro

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I already hit you back bro

I've replied back...check your spam box maybe

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Which is better, Shell or NLNG?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Switlife:
Yeeeessssss!! Big congratulations to the successful ones so far; Airsaylongcon, sexyjob, artmedia, ibmaleeq, princeofparis, et al.
To everything there is a season!

To the hopeful ones. Remember Proverbs 3: 5-6!

Sorry for my belated congratulations. I was on vacation when the males came. Congrats to you all.

My success mail is still on its way but Artmedia be warned when I resume, I will come looking for you straight.

You are greater than Udeme.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shell most definitely. Better organised training, more pay. Just my opinion. Lets have more.
Lord I still have my eyes on you.

sexyjob:
Which is better - Shell or NLNG?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
If you don't want to quit your current job just stay there and kukuma turn down this offer so that the replacement invites being expected would be +1. grin Plus you don't want to be quitting E&P proper to come and become basically a process engineer. It is a change you won't like.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
airsaylongcon:
I still DO NOT think it's done and dusted. For some reason I refuse to accept that.

For those talking about miracles, I concur. From those sisters that wanted to climb different stairs I'm WAEC to that Data Checking in SHL to the presentation at AC, these are all situations when I said "Mehn, e done be! I sure say I fit pass like this?" I was particularly worried about the presentation in AC as in my personal evaluation I had goofed big time mehn. Misquoted some stats and even alleged that the problematic employee wasn't meeting target even though that was very incorrect. So yes for me it has been a miracle galore this whole process. And I can only expect that it's the same for a whole lot. There's still one gorgeous lady I know without a doubt will get an email. You know who you are!

And to the July Z crew (all those of us that wrote on a particular day last July) I know Bonny Girl has gotten an invite. I misplaced my phone and lost all your contacts so it'd be nice if we connect. PM me

Lastly, I was born June 6.

Happy birthday Airsaylongcon! Na so so grace go dey pursue you this year.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Switlife:

Happy birthday Airsaylongcon! Na so so grace go dey pursue you this year.

Thanks to everyone that sent in birthday wishes. Very much appreciated. The good Lord richly bless you all

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
vantage7:
If you don't want to quit your current job just stay there and kukuma turn down this offer so that the replacement invites being expected would be +1. grin Plus you don't want to be quitting E&P proper to come and become basically a process engineer. It is a change you won't like.

I swear down all you Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum and even Electrical engineer can intimidate person! This phrase "Process Engineer" used to intimidate me like sh!t mehn. Until I realise say na "komkom" dem dey size ọ. Seperate oyel into 2 or 3 phase, size d separator and flowline, size the storage tank (or cryogenic tank for gas), size the pipeline or piping etc etc. At least for facility engineering. All the gaddem API in this world no dey finish. API 14C, API 14E, API 12J so so API everywhere. Then the book of all facilities design book, Surface Production Operations: Design of Oil-Handling Systems and Facilities by Ken Arnold and Maurice Stewart. Read it and belle full. Maybe even add Gas-handling version sef. I read tire.

And no I'm not an engineer. I'm a voracious reader

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
kblaze111:
JUNE 8th, loading, i think that is the first day for the AC.

I have been summoned for battle

. the battle drums have began. the final moments of awakening is here.

the whistle have gone off.....its time to run, and run we must

May JUN8,2015 be my day of victory, I SHALL BE READY, so help me God.

#JUNE 8TH battle of the gods.

Thank you Lord, for giving me Victory once again, I am forever grateful

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I swear down all you Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum and even Electrical engineer can intimidate person! This phrase "Process Engineer" used to intimidate me like sh!t mehn. Until I realise say na "komkom" dem dey size ọ. Seperate oyel into 2 or 3 phase, size d separator and flowline, size the storage tank (or cryogenic tank for gas), size the pipeline or piping etc etc. At least for facility engineering. All the gaddem API in this world no dey finish. API 14C, API 14E, API 12J so so API everywhere. Then the book of all facilities design book, Surface Production Operations: Design of Oil-Handling Systems and Facilities by Ken Arnold and Maurice Stewart. Read it and belle full. Maybe even add Gas-handling version sef. I read tire.

And no I'm not an engineer. I'm a voracious reader

Hehe airsay the big fish! How is the bathtub pond? Happy birthday in arrears bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
kblaze111:

Thank you Lord, for giving me Victory once again, I am forever grateful
Congrats kblaze!! You conquered.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
vantage7:

Hehe airsay the big fish! How is the bathtub pond? Happy birthday in arrears bro.

Looolz! Bathtub get as e be ọ! Loads of work and reports and long hours with some weekends sef. Add to that the responsibility of having to train underlings on excel. Hectic! But who am I to complain when I'm still on probation.

Thanks for the buffdae wishes
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
@GetPosted and all, there are 41+Getpost's likes so far. What does this indicate?
GetPosted:
Head-Count 2: Like this post if you are yet to get any verdict from NLNG
P.S: Head-count for success mails is on page 309.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
ItsTime4me:
@GetPosted and all, there are 41+Getpost's likes so far. What does this indicate?

It indicates that this process is being done in batches.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
ItsTime4me:

Means about 200 people are yet to receive anything from them,..
Assuming the info abt 70 success mails sent is true, and because 15ppl liked the earlier poll for success mails... If it varies directly in the same way, you know where i am going undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delightsome077: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Delgado47:

Means about 200 people are yet to receive anything from them,..
Assuming the info abt 70 success mails sent is true, and because 15ppl liked the earlier poll for success mails... If it varies directly in the same way, you know where i am going undecided
I don't think it will vary directly because most of the guys that got closure(good/bad) no longer show interest in the forum. majority of the guys that are active are the guys that are yet to get closure.
just thinking out loud tho.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by josephdukedone: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which way people ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delightsome077: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
just confirmed now that regret mails were sent.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tptopsy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Delightsome077:

How were you able to confirm this?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob116: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Delightsome077:

To how many persons ?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls check your mails for those that received the pre-medical invites. Another mail has been sent.

Medicals to be done on or before 22nd June. (2 weeks window)

#Shalom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Faroak: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
artmedia:
Pls check your mails for those that received the pre-medical invites. Another mail has been sent.

#Shalom...

Hello guys.

@artmedia I haven't received any other email ooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
it was just sent like 5mins ago.

Faroak:

Hello guys.

@artmedia I haven't received any other email ooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Faroak: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
artmedia:

Medicals to be done on or before 22nd June. (2 weeks window)

#Shalom...

Please can you kindly confirm what time you received this email?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Faroak: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
artmedia:
it was just sent like 5mins ago.

Okay, thanks a lot for the heads up
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jwhizzy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
PEME received.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Faroak: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
@artmedia, mail received now.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Looks like someone is sending the mails one by one.
I got mine few minutes ago
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
What correlation does the figure have with the process being done in batches? Why not the fact that they are waiting for the outcome of the medicals and those who will reject the offer so as to know whom to replace? If it's in batches, would the training be in batches, especiallay for the technical guys, whose trainings are usually done abroad? Would they want to do such trainings in batches, considering the cost implications? However it is, I wil always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
vantage7:

It indicates that this process is being done in batches.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Boshemann:
Looks like someone is sending the mails one by one.

I got mine few minutes ago

Got mine too just about same time you got urs
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Hehehe, it appears it's going alphabetically. Armedia, Cashme, Farouk before Sexyjob

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.