Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1230494 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lafex: 5:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Congrat to you all the successful ones. It is so undortunate that I am unable to move along with you guys on the track.
I pray that may HE let us all meet at the apex in the nearest future(AMEEN)
LOVE YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Imeyo1(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2014
guys lets catch fun n c if that FCC or quota was used.successful ppl post ur state of origin.4 d benefit of future applicants.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Imeyo1(m): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2014
who wrote in ph n is yet 2 get mail or has gotten mail
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Okzcorp, pabostt,Erza,...n some great names I can't remember...
We ll meet @d top.
@ds point, I return to a silent follower n observe proceedings from the sideline.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Orinameh: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Good morning people, At this juncture, I still want to congrate people that made it to the AC and those that did not, I want to say Nlng is just A way and not THE way to the top. The fact that you didn't make it should not reduce your confidence level by any ounce. The world is full of boundless opportunities so don't limit yourself. I was unsuccessful but I already got a sponsorship(full accommodation, feeding, flight, stipend) to do software development abd entrepreneurship for two yrs in Ghana and Naija. This I saw online and there are several others like that. So please don't limit yourself. The future is bright !

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StanP(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2014
SUCCESSFUL>>>OH JESUS!!

I just want to say "THANK YOU...JESUS!!!... I'm simply Speechless!! Thank God

For all those who were UNSUCCESSFUL.....SOMETHING GREAT awaits you ahead.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drealaz24(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2014
I came back from night shift. i tried checking my mail before going to sleep, then I saw the subject NNLG GT RECRUITMENT FEEDBACK. my hearts race probably @ a thousand meter per hour. I couldn't open it , then rush back to the thread and starts reading successful and unsuccessful comments.

when I read the last comment, 'O boy' 'na to check mine now o' was the thought on the mind.

Using slow motion technique, i stroll to Gmail again, click the subject and immediately look away.

chai, it ain't easy!

I covered the phone with my Palm and started bringing it down in such a 'Mikel' motion.

My story would have been better or sweeter if I had seen or gotten 'a success mail'.

All the same, I still give thanks to God (Alhamdulillah) for everything. I wish those who got the success mail good luck and I pray God should provide for 'US' too a better offer.

Signing Out.

I forgot to say you guys are wonderful, have learned a lot from this thread. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
drealaz24: I came back from night shift. i tried checking my mail before going to sleep, then I saw the subject NNLG GT RECRUITMENT FEEDBACK. my hearts race probably @ a thousand meter per hour. I couldn't open it , then rush back to the thread and starts reading successful and unsuccessful comments.

when I read the last comment, 'O boy' 'na to check mine now o' was the thought on the mind.

Using slow motion technique, i stroll to Gmail again, click the subject and immediately look away.

chai, it ain't easy!

I covered the phone with my Palm and started bringing it down in such a 'Mikel' motion.

My story would have been better or sweeter if I had seen or gotten 'a success mail'.

All the same, I still give thanks to God (Alhamdulillah) for everything. I wish those who got the success mail good luck and I pray God should provide for 'US' too a better offer.

Signing Out.

I forgot to say you guys are wonderful, have learned a lot from this thread. Thanks

You have finished Mikel. Better things await all. My BP was so high before I opened my mail irrespective of the fact that I know I did excellently well in the SHL Test. We are not better than those that didn't make it and nobody is a god here . @All, everyone here is good whether successful or not.
@Savant, I love the way you analyzed those questions on restaurant stuff. Keep it up .

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
I got another feedback email from nlng this morning...I was scared, thought they wanted to change their mind...lol

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Engineers, Baker Hughes is recruiting.. Minimum requirement : 2.2
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Uchboggy: I got another feedback email from nlng this morning...I was scared, thought they wanted to change their mind...lol
I tell you. Was surprised too.
"UN" prefix is really significant @this point in time, thank God twas same mail still.
May God perfect all that concerns everyone. NLNG or NO NLNG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Napolitano14: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Wallahi I got the same mail this morning and I felt may be miracle has happened that may 'UN' has been erased. Lol. Wish all all ppl without 'un' success. Let me make do with my ptdf and funny immediately after the nlng heartbreak, I just got training to Russia from my office starting same date as my ptdf date. Although I still prefer ptdf but I am in a state of dilemma
I still have strong conviction that Insha Allahu SWA I will join one of this big companies at the experienced level. I am a fighter and I don't give up.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibrog: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Napolitano14: Wallahi I got the same mail this morning and I felt may be miracle has happened that may 'UN' has been erased. Lol. Wish all all ppl without 'un' success. Let me make do with my ptdf and funny immediately after the nlng heartbreak, I just got training to Russia from my office starting same date as my ptdf date. Although I still prefer ptdf but I am in a state of dilemma
I still have strong conviction that Insha Allahu SWA I will join one of this big companies at the experienced level. I am a fighter and I don't give up.
Pls, dont give up... and may Allah (SWT) choose the best for you from your options, and guide you to the SUCCESS path. (Ameen)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
mcpat: Prince Imagine me on my hall 4 bed screaming your nick and the nicks of others that scaled through... Double twale for una.. Those that didnt pass i wish u the best of luck in ur endaevous... There would be better openings... Where is Otega88.. Prince YOU GOT MAIL!!
Yeah, I didd get your mail bro, lols,,,didn't stay in hall 4, was a BDPAite all through but I am aware of the fire in hall 4 in an out...hot heads....otega88 made it bro....*big grin*......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Yeah, I didd get your mail bro, lols,,,didn't stay in hall 4, was a BDPAite all through but I am aware of the fire in hall 4 in an out...hot heads....otega88 made it bro....*big grin*......
hehehe...my mum will have a mini heart attack if she finds out i dont stay in d school hostel so i have to stick to my bunk...congrats to u guys(or are u d same person) atleast reply d mail
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
One of the chosen ones from Ogun state!

Shalom...

Imeyo1: guys lets catch fun n c if that FCC or quota was used.successful ppl post ur state of origin.4 d benefit of future applicants.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
mcpat:
hehehe...my mum will have a mini heart attack if she finds out i dont stay in d school hostel so i have to stick to my bunk...congrats to u guys(or are u d same person) atleast reply d mail
I've replied bro, or you drop your mail and I will mail u directly.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
PrinceofParis:
I've replied bro, or you drop your mail and I will mail u directly.
oluchukwu_patrick@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by readone1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
oh i didnt make it so painful
Good luck to those that made it to the assessment center.
please can anybody enlighten us on the required score/ cut off mark
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hey guys..this should be helpful..got the screenshot from a thread on nlng recruitement (2007)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
And this..just basic info we should know..the question asked at the presentation will be most likely different but it's worth the practise..good luck xx prep mode activated smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Congrates to all NLNG Successfuls including myself; thank God for His favor and blessings...

I av been a silent follower in this forum and you guys are great. @Zippoorah thats a wonderful info you just dropped. We have to form teams in this forum and begin tackling those questions in case we face them during the interview.

But first I need you guys to clarify me on an important issue and thats my Login details to NLNG Recruitment site https://sws.nlng.com/e-recruitment/account/Login.aspx I av forgotten my login details (both username and password); how do I restore them? Should I contact NLNG directly or is there another way around it? Someone please assist here.

regards all

PS: to those that were unsuccessful, kindly remain strong and keep applying to other COY. God will surely make a way because He is watching our struggles and He rewards us accordingly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tolu, those were TEARS OF JOY. I cry when things are good and laff wen its bad.
So Padi u wan pursue me eh?

tolutweety: Okzcorp, pabostt,Erza,...n some great names I can't remember...
We ll meet @d top.
@ds point, I return to a silent follower n observe proceedings from the sideline.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
@JOHNthere shoud be a "forgot your password" link..click it and follow the instructions
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
ahonohai: I was thinking of going for a Masters degree just before I got the NLNG job.

That was 7 years ago. I am only just about to finish my distance learning MSc.

For those of you who have the scholarship offer it appears that you are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

The offer in hand is worth more than the prospect of the NLNG job. Unfortunately, you might be unable to defer your employment.

You can do your Masters degree at anytime. It is highly unlikely that you will be eligible for recruitment the next time it comes around.

But the question is do you turn down scholarship in the hope of getting a job you are not sure of?

If this was me in 2007, I would take the scholarship and run with it...then wait and see if I get the NLNG job.

If you then do get the job later then wow options galore.

@Ahonohai; we thank God for successful people like you in the house. We need you to share your NLNG Success story with us; basically talk about the Assessment Center Test...Let us know the questions you faced and how you answered them.

regards

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
mcpat: @JOHNthere shoud be a "forgot your password" link..click it and follow the instructions

@mcpat I av tried that option and it was unable to restore my username and password. No worries I'll just make a requisition directly to NLNG.

Thanks anyways
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by powerfix(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2014
congratulations to all those who made it to the AC stage. I've received the success mail. М̣̣̥̇̊ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ concern now is that i also won the NLNG PG scholarship and i'll be travelling by september. I might make it for the AC bt by d time the final selections are made...i might be in the UK. Pls DPLACEMENT wat is your take on this?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
powerfix:
congratulations to all those who made it to the AC stage. I've received the success mail. М̣̣̥̇̊ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ concern now is that i also won the NLNG PG scholarship and i'll be travelling by september. I might make it for the AC bt by d time the final selections are made...i might be in the UK. Pls DPLACEMENT wat is your take on this?
Travel for your masters after the AC. But When you get a call or mail for medicals abandon your masters and rush down to Nigeria to pick up the job.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
powerfix:

I also made it to the next stage and I will also be travelling to the UK for PhD. For me, the principle has always been, get as much choices as possible and try to make a wise decision when the time comes. U will hav enough time to decide. For now, my advice is dont trouble ursef with nlng as soon as u re done with AC and focus on ur studies. All the best!

P.S heard from an insider that only 300 would advance to the next stage out of which 200 would be selected. Wish us all luck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
300 advanced to AC, and 200 to medicals?

OR

300 will advance to medicals and 200 to final offer?

denass16:

I also made it to the next stage and I will also be travelling to the UK for PhD. For me, the principle has always been, get as much choices as possible and try to make a wise decision when the time comes. U will hav enough time to decide. For now, my advice is dont trouble ursef with nlng as soon as u re done with AC and focus on ur studies. All the best!

P.S heard from an insider that only 300 would advance to the next stage out of which 200 would be selected. Wish us all luck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
artmedia: 300 advanced to AC, and 200 to medicals?

OR

300 will advance to medicals and 200 to final offer?

300 to AC...200 offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.