Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean (2044 Views)

Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) / Pacific Ocean Houses The World’s Largest ‘waste Dump’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by feARless1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hannah who is 37 year old, has been fascinated by mermaids since she was a toddler and created her first mermaid tail when she was nine. She said: "Being in the ocean is where I feel the most free and expressive. You can feel the connection and abundance of life around you as they move with the same currents, work symbiotically to survive, and adapt to suit their environment. "Most sea animals are curious and interested in the humans that enter their world with respect."
 No thanks...I love earth so much, that the thought of diving into an ocean creep me out, i'm so sure she would'nt try this with sharks

SOURCE:
http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/shocking-photos-of-real-life-mermaid.html?m=1

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by sylvar02(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
[size=35]END TIME THINGS[/size]
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
so? undecided
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by Beetwo(m): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2013
foto-choppin cool
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Okay, I have a crush on the mermaid already. embarassed
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS Of A Mermaid Swimming With Whales In The South Pacific Ocean by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Hire The Latest Sonyn7 Digital Video Camera With Crane / 7 Tips On How To Survive In Lagos And Nigeria. / Best Hp And Lenovo Laptop At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.