Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

WAN Network Setup (thread closed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WAN Network Setup (thread closed) (603 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / THREAD CLOSED. THANK YOU / I Need Constructive Criticism- THREAD CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by McCoded007(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls guys i need to setup a WAN network in a particular hostel that has two buildings, i need to know what the whole project will require in terms of the devices and the cash. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by hammedkola(m): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Inbox me let us talk business grin grin grin, i have a plan that will interest you wink wink wink wink
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by debsjoat(m): 2:08am On Oct 29, 2013
If u truly want this project done without stress, msg me on W.A 08154761441... with all the cable crimping and configurations.....
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by hammedkola(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2013
See hijacking....Coded, you know say na me first respond, My plan will interest you. Large bandwidth + affordable price to set other things up.

okay lemme brief you here, You know buying of cable will submerge much cost, So the use of wireless radio will be better, and mikrotik router.....I swear, you will enjoy my service better, inbox me
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by McCoded007(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Thank y'll for your contributions, buh wat i need now is all the accessories i'm gonna need
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by hilaryiwens05: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2013
McCoded007: Thank y'll for your contributions, buh wat i need now is all the accessories i'm gonna need
See dis nigga ooo...y re u asking. Are u not into d job or u got a job without knowing how to do d work. If u don't know ur tools, I will advise u to go back to ur masters shop or kindly learn be4 u will put urself in deep problems

No offence
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by hammedkola(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2013
McCoded007: Thank y'll for your contributions, buh wat i need now is all the accessories i'm gonna need

You are not serious, gerraout from here joor
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by McCoded007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Got the job from somone and he needed me to give him an estimate of what its gonna cost him to start it up thats why i'm here so don't think i'm here to get your skills or whatever..i'm a computer engineer to be precise and i've not done such job before thats why i'm asking buh dont know why people just jump into conclusion without having the knowledge of what is bout to be done. If you are in lagos, halla me, hope we can do business together.. Thanks
hilaryiwens05:
See dis nigga ooo...y re u asking. Are u not into d job or u got a job without knowing how to do d work. If u don't know ur tools, I will advise u to go back to ur masters shop or kindly learn be4 u will put urself in deep problems

No offence
Re: WAN Network Setup (thread closed) by hilaryiwens05: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okkk....like I said no offence meant bro.

McCoded007: Got the job from somone and he needed me to give him an estimate of what its gonna cost him to start it up thats why i'm here so don't think i'm here to get your skills or whatever..i'm a computer engineer to be precise and i've not done such job before thats why i'm asking buh dont know why people just jump into conclusion without having the knowledge of what is bout to be done. If you are in lagos, halla me, hope we can do business together.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Institutions Website, Have Your Say / FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? / Your Opinion On This Site- Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.