Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium (3002 Views)

Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport / Chelsea: Chelsea Stadium Move Stalls / Proposed New Chelsea Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by ChisomMalachy(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2013
A bit of news from the world of football...:-). 11 strange men in black robes (can you spot them in the pic above?) caused a stir at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge yesterday Sunday October 27th during the Chelsea vs Manchester City clash.

Goal.com reports that the hooded men, who had mysterious circles on their chest, were seen making curious synchronised movements at irregular intervals during Chelsea's 2-1 win, while they also stood in unison at random moments.
Situated three rows back from the corner flag at the Shed End, the gang could be clearly seen on TV cameras beaming pictures of the crunch fixture all across the world.

One Chelsea fan sat close to the mysterious guests was Robin Taylor, who said afterwards that he was slightly perturbed by their presence.
"We're used to a few different characters down at Chelsea, there was once even a guy brushing his teeth behind the bench at a game, but we've had nothing quite like this before," he said.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/10/sign-of-end-time-mysterious-figures-at.html

Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by otipoju(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Nothing strange. Maybe they are creating awareness for a soon- to -be released movie. Reminds me of the three orange men that were parading lagos in the late 90's...people thought they were aliens only to find out that Miranda soft drink was what they were repping.

1 Like

Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by eduson33(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2013
lol
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Dovahkiin(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2013
How are 11 grown a$$ men with face-paint and black hoods on a sign of the end times , i bow to you o undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Is that a new brand of KKK? undecided
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by adexsimply(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
LOL..It was not only Stamford Bridge, They were at "Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin" and "Juventus vs Genoa"...Plus, the bio-hazard symbol on their chest has been appearing all over the world, especially Brazil(World Cup Host).
I think there might be several explanations for these appearances
1) Halloween(thursday) -you know how people dress on Halloween
2)World Cup-They might be creating a kind of awareness as you can notice from this hash-tag "#WINNERTAKESEARTH".
3)It might be an advert stunt( by SAMSUNG)-I noticed "Chelsea","Bayern" and "Juventus" are sponsored by Samsung
You can search for the tag "#WINNERTAKESEARTH" on twitter for more updates
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Vivly(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Those are the Klu Klux Klan
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by AbuMikey(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Those are the Klu Klux Klan

It aint KKK smiley

This same set of Hood wearing men were still at Bayern's Allianz Arena , Juventus's stadium in Turin and Stamford Bridge.

Google "Winner Takes Earth and Enlighten Yourself" wink

I might create my own conspiracy thread about this soon grin

Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Danhumprey: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Vivly: Those are the Klu Klux Klan
You gat proof? Or is this just mere guess job? undecided
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by donphilopus: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
Lol...

If Dog bark, Dem go say ETT

any small thing is now end time to Nigerians
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Danhumprey: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

It aint KKK smiley

This same set of Hood wearing men were still at Bayern's Allianz Arena , Juventus's stadium in Turin and Stamford Bridge.

Oya,be fast about it. I wanna hear your conspiracy theory of this phenomenon.
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Vivly(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: You gat proof? Or is this just mere guess job? undecided
Don't mind me o. Just guessing.
Abu Mikey:

It aint KKK smiley

Thanks.
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Danhumprey: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: Lol...

If Dog bark, Dem go say ETT

any small thing is now end time to Nigerians
Yea. Because majority of them behave like religious fanatics,so any strange happenings the notice,could easily shake them. They tend to read meaning into trivial issues.
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by adexsimply(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
WOW!! I really love everything about this...Nice Stunts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by donphilopus: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Yea. Because majority of them behave like religious fanatics,so any strange happenings the notice,could easily shake them. They tend to read meaning into trivial issues.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by AbuMikey(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Oya,be fast about it. I wanna hear your conspiracy theory of this phenomenon.

I've got Cricket training today, when I get back,I would create the thread wink

cool
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked THEY'RE BACK!!!
LORD AKNIR RAVENRETAARRDEEN IS BACK FOR VENGEANCE. shocked
EVERYBODY, RUN!!!
THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER THE PLANET!!!
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Oppypoppy: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2013
But for God Sake Why are Men so ignorant If its not soccer they will say EndTIMETinz. Men need Jesus b4 its too late. I wonder how soccer just buy thier whole soul.
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by fr3do(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2013
They are just messing with people's minds
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Danhumprey: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I've got Cricket training today, when I get back,I would create the thread wink

cool
For your mind abi? Which day you learn to play Cricket? Maybe in ur next life. tongue
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Airforce1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kkk tinz
Re: Sign Of End Time? Mysterious Figures At Chelsea Stadium by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
otipoju: Nothing strange. Maybe they are creating awareness for a soon- to -be released movie. Reminds me of the three orange men that were parading lagos in the late 90's...people thought they were aliens only to find out that Miranda soft drink was what they were repping.
that was a very interesting campaign by mirinda.

(1) (Reply)

This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles / This Guy Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death In A Helicopter Crash / C Ronaldo Is Now Part Of YMCMB Member – Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.