Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" (751 Views)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2013
I just watched The Chairman of ASUU on Kaakaki this morning where he alleged that ASUU is aware of the "kabals" sponsoring the protests by NANS and parents all over the country. He also said that the security agencies has on several occasions stopped ASUU from staging protests around the country!
The ASUU helms-man maintained that the body will firmly stand by the implementation of the 2009 agreement and MOU's as it refused to morally shift grounds with the FG. He said the several funds made currently available by the FG is not enough to solve the infrastructural decay in Nigeria's Tertiary Institutions.
He sighted examples where Ghananian Universities Union went on strike for almost two years before their demands were met by the government {though he wouldn't want that to happen in Nigeria's case}, an action which resulted to the current improved standard of Tertiary Education in Ghana {which in turn attracts a lot of Nigerians in search of quality education}. He also said there are lots of issues in the agreement that doesn't require money to implement!

From the look on ASUU chairman's face on KaaKaki this morning I can assume that students should be ready to stay at home for a long time oh! The guy is really high on weed mehn!

Source: Kaakaki Tuesday 28 OCT 2013
Re: ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Na ;Dthem sabi!
Re: ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" by Burger01(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2013
I've already 'ported' my younger brother to a university in Ghana. Nigerian university system us becoming a let down.

sad
Re: ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors" by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Burger01: I've already 'ported' my younger brother to a university in Ghana. Nigerian university system us becoming a let down.

sad

smart move O jaree!
What about others who can't port? undecided

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE Latest: Fg’s Directive, An Empty Threat – ASUU / Alternative To Incessant ASUU Strikes / Summer Holiday Online Quiz Competition For Nigeria Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.