Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai (4164 Views)

Pics: Linda Ikeji Having Fun In Dubai / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] / Pics: Linda Ikeji's Kid Brother, Peks, Poses In Front Of Sister's Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by dondumexx(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2013
She was outed by her sister, laura who accompanied her on the trip..she is truly choppin laif.
http://dondumex..com/2013/10/linda-ikeji-spends-over-1-million-naira.html

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by seangy4konji: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013
we all knw ur sister is fucking her way to d top.not from her copy and paste blogging

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Interesting. undecided
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by homesteady(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
seangy4konji: we all knw ur sister is fucking her way to d top.not from her copy and paste blogging

Na you sabi! #Jealousy tongue
Why don't you also bleep your way to the top? grin is your name not konji? grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by tellwisdom: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Look at this cheap loud mouth. How much is 10k dolls, that she took on twitter to broadcast??sad # Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by idupaul: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
This Linda's sister is a bush thang ... Hope when robbers visit them in Lagos to take that fendi watch they won't cry foul ..

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by WebSurfer(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
lol
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by tpia5: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
why dont they want a man to share their money with.

these folks (men) are spamming family section with complaints and whining about how they prefer wealthy women.

Oprah has a man, likewise so do the richest black women in the world- they all have male partners.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Vivly(f): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
If she's willing, she could buy a husband
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by IAMBREEZY: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lol I know you will comment,since everything looks cheap to you.
tellwisdom: Look at this cheap loud mouth. How much is 10k dolls, that she took on twitter to broadcast??sad # Spits undecided
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by scribble: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Look at this cheap loud mouth. How much is 10k dolls, that she took on twitter to broadcast??sad # Spits undecided

they used to be poor you know. must be nice. but naija celebs should try and leave social media out of their splurging. Aremed robber get internet too.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by 3ace(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2013
homesteady:

Na you sabi! #Jealousy tongue
Why don't you also bleep your way to the top? grin is your name not konji? grin
But isn't it irritating that she did this? Who cares about what they buy when they go shopping?
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by homesteady(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2013
3ace: But isn't it irritating that she did this? Who cares about what they buy when they go shopping?

That's just celebrities life! They have to do it to remain relevant in the entertainment industry!
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by fairygeh(f): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2013
But why the Broadcast?this her sister must be so stup1d n foolish
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
You can tell that her sister is a bush girl .....Who gives a f uck ?
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by nicechic(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
I 1da y u pple refer to Linda ikeji as a celebrity.......who d celebrate her abeg
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
nicechic: I 1da y u pple refer to Linda ikeji as a celebrity.......who d celebrate her abeg
i tire oooo. Hoe is cheap clothinglipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
nicechic: I 1da y u pple refer to Linda ikeji as a celebrity.......who d celebrate her abeg
i tire oooo. Hoe in cheap clothinglipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Airforce1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2013

Don't forget she z from a poor home...

U know how lousy poor people can be when they got small change to spend nau undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by homesteady(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa oh!! See hating grin
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Oysdam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
i celebrate her
ya'll should stop hating
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by IAMBREEZY: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm so they do buy and sell husband in ur village...tell me more.
Kikiani: Y Not use all that money to buy or rent a husband instead!
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Hmmm so they do buy and sell husband in ur village...tell me more.
mtchew!
Re: Pics: Linda Ikeji Blows Over 1 Million Naira On Shopping In Dubai by ezychris(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Look at this cheap loud mouth. How much is 10k dolls, that she took on twitter to broadcast??sad # Spits undecided
Mr. Wisdom maybe you should spend 10k dolls on the less privilege mke I see how ur life go be

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Story Of The Mcghees Sextuplets In Pictures (photos) / Funny Pictures(memes) That Fans Created To Make Life Miserable 4 Tyga And Kylie / (PHOTOS) Paul Okoye Is Already Moving On With His Record Label- Shoots New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.