Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nov 16 Result For The Anambra Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nov 16 Result For The Anambra Governorship Election (711 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nov 16 Result For The Anambra Governorship Election by youthsanambra: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2013
who is talking when i am talking that young man went to ladikpo,ask people in ladikpo,on that very day Ifeanyi Ubah paid Lagos state government the millions they asked for ,after that Fashola respected Ifeanyi Ubah so much on that money thing so he started calling him money making machine,he has the money and he is ready to give any body in need,again went to china embassy and gave them money to help them self settle the issue they where having in there country,this great man bailed Nigerians in Chinese jail ,all with his personal money,i am not saying that he is innocent but he has the mind to help,Ifeanyi Ubah is the first man in Nigeria that donated vehicle to the disable in Nigeria where you will see the type of vehicle is UK,USA,Ifeanyi Ubah is the only man that have agenda for our state,go to his area in Lagos he turned it to the best street in Lagos go to Anambra he turned his area again to small London,see my people he is not perfect but we need a man like he,he was the man that change IMO state governor to a working governor am not saying that Ngige is not good but bet me ngige is nt coming to work this time ask me why first he should go and finish his work in the senate,again he is been sponsored by set of Yoruba people ,he supported Fashola on that deportation because he has no choice than to do it,now again he fixed and did his flag-off the same day obi of Onitsha did his ofala because Fashola and the people sponsoring him told him that they don't have chance but only that day,so don't blame him,so my wise brothers and sisters,let talk about apga,they have been there for 7 and half years no local government chairmen and counselors calculate 300,000 into 300 into 12months into 7yrs,how much is it,again he paid Victor Umeh 7billion to let him bring out this candidate called Willie Obiano,he even said tha education is not made for the poor,when Anambra state student were demonstrating on their school fees,now he is telling us continuity,no work ,,my people i am sorry for all this thing let us put talk aside WHO HAS THE MIND TO SAVE US?BET ME IFEANYI UBAH IS THE MAN WE NEED LABOUR PARTY
Re: Nov 16 Result For The Anambra Governorship Election by twogood: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Ifeanyi don gba gi injection so tey you don kolo.

(1) (Reply)

How Oil Tycoon, Kola Aluko Spent $1.5M In Hours On Champagne In US / When Will Gen. Buhari Change His Ways? / Amaechi Loses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.