Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reply To BB Users By Android Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reply To BB Users By Android Users (1058 Views)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / How Can I Change The Imei No. Of My Tecno P9 Mini Pad Android V4.4.2 To BB Imei? / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To BB Users By Android Users by ukorsimplicity(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
A lot of BB users are vexing that Android users can now ping.
They have no exclusive right again and its seriously paining
them.

I am sure you have seen the don't accept a pin that starts with
7..., now what about if we respond to them in kind. If you love
this response, PLEASE share it on your wall, send it as a
broadcast so that they all can know what's up.

BlackBerry users are like owners of an old broken toy. They are
too addicted to their toy and can't understand that the world has
moved on from just playing with toys to sophisticated things.

Even the owners of BlackBerry have acknowledged the toy is no
longer valuable dear Bb addict and they have made bbm for all.
That's what so many of you can't bear, no more exclusive
pinging. Lobatan.

If you can't play Temple Run, Candy Crush, Fruit Ninja etc and
you can't use your phone however you like apart from just
pinging, then you have been left behind.

Join the winning team and stop clinging on to your old toy dear
BB user

How many likes and shares will this get? Let's tell 'em.

8 Likes

Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2013
"If ur fone can only ping but does not support instagram and cant play fifa14 plz remove mi from ur contact lizt *talk to d hand* " i tink dz my post supose to b our responds to bb users #teamandriodaddandroid
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by olanre12(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2013
hi guy, i jst get techno D1 and i heard that i can use it to ping pls if you know where i can download the application or link
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by Kachi188(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Android users be like
" Please call me before you ping me, so I can put my data connection ON, thanks"
NA WA O.......

1 Like

Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by Mafia4life(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kachi188: Android users be like
" Please call me before you ping me, so I can put my data connection ON, thanks"
NA WA O.......
My guy, e nor be like that. Those who knows the way can ping using free 5MB for 5 days ( using my sister as example). Simply use logic by firewalling all apps apart from BBM and few. That's one lovely thing about Android. Everything is possible.

I am sick of these kind of thread. Android users please show some nice attitude over this.
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by anthony500(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
NA WA O.......

Posted from your blackberry with excess data but nothing worthwile to use it for!

1 Like

Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by Justiyke4u: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
No must subscribe bis every month before u can ping abi pong which ever one meanwhile my sister wants to sell her curve 6 abi 7 to buy andy she cant stop begging me for games
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by ukorsimplicity(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mafia4life: My guy, e nor be like that. Those who knows the way can ping using free 5MB for 5 days ( using my sister as example). Simply use logic by firewalling all apps apart from BBM and few. That's one lovely thing about Android. Everything is possible.

I am sick of these kind of thread. Android users please show some nice attitude over this.

we have been showing nice atitude over this, bu bb users are been immature over dis...

android users are just trying to make bb users see the good side of using android.
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by ukorsimplicity(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
olanre12: hi guy, i jst get techno D1 and i heard that i can use it to ping pls if you know where i can download the application or link

visit

www.bbm.com

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm&IID=ng:mobi:bbm:home:Oct2013:hero:download-bbm-android
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by ukorsimplicity(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mafia4life: My guy, e nor be like that. Those who knows the way can ping using free 5MB for 5 days ( using my sister as example). Simply use logic by firewalling all apps apart from BBM and few. That's one lovely thing about Android. Everything is possible.

airtel bis work fine without changing or installing any third party app on ur fone
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by ajasa4link: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
See wetin ASUU strike Don cause due to joblessness undecided
Re: Reply To BB Users By Android Users by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2013
NA WA O.......
my data has never been off, ever since i got my android...

go sell ur calculator mahn..
#WINNER TAKES EARTH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users / GLO HSI Is Nonsense Nowadays / Should I Be Allowing Glo Tempt Me Of Be Faithful To MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.