Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Help Needed On ASP.NET. Experts Please Come In. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed On ASP.NET. Experts Please Come In. (716 Views)

Help Needed Urgently On Visual Basic. Experts Please! / C++ Experts Please Come To My Aid.... / I Need Someone That Can Put Me Through On Asp.net With C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On ASP.NET. Experts Please Come In. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
I hve decided to learn Asp.net server side language to create a website from scratch. I nid help on step to step basics, I wil be grateful if any one can show me the basics thank you.
Re: Help Needed On ASP.NET. Experts Please Come In. by webkuti: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2013
IThis ASP.net tutorial is designed specifically keeping in mind the need to complete beginners. The main aim of this ASP.net Tutorial is to take you to a level where you can start making your own dynamic websites using ASP.net language.

You can learn visiting this website: http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On ASP.NET. Experts Please Come In. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
webkuti: IThis ASP.net tutorial is designed specifically keeping in mind the need to complete beginners. The main aim of this ASP.net Tutorial is to take you to a level where you can start making your own dynamic websites using ASP.net language.

You can learn visiting this website: http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

okay thank you vry much.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!what Programs Should Do? / Python The Myth / How Do I Create Desktop Apps With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.