Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. (765 Views)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
I would really like to meet Musiwa in person because I reckon he is gonna be funny... grin grin grin grin grin

I will take him for a drink and ask if Geography was his favourite subject while growing up or if he likes map drawing as a hobby... grin grin grin grin

If he is married, I'm gonna tell him to describe in clear terms the qualities he likes in his wife without digressing and without the help of Google earth.. haha.. I often read Musiwa's post but don't get it. Telling him to speak about 'less complex' issues might make me understand him more..lol.

Which Nairlander would you like to meet in person? Share your answers and say why....
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by donphilopus: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
The same satelite picture's guy, Musiwa
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by adamooye5(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Plssssssss mod make this a FP,I'm musiwa's bigest fan on NL.
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
I will also like to meet him but as long as he is wearing a straitjacket and there's no machete is sight.
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by DisGuy: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Same here, but not because he's funy, i want to find out if he's really human and not a robot and confirm hes not some astronaut forgotten in space by some weird experiment!

And would definitely love to sue the head of mental health institution in canada for what he's done to our Engr Musiwa
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by Polio: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Musiwa.... Why would anyone want to meet a certified mad man or is he not the same retard everyone talks about this forum
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
musiwa for president
Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by 99100(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
I would like to meet Sincere 9gerian so as to commend him for his sincere,well detailed,consice,rescilient and positive contributions on this forum.He is one of a kind.
#team fresh air#

1 Like

Re: Musiwa, The Only Nairalander I Would Like To Meet In Person.. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
MuSIWa use to be my friend but he is suffering from electromagocity, he is a man of nenesito nenesitosita

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Politicians, Says ‘Nigerian Masses Are Like Abused Wives’ / How Old Is Peter Odili? / No Country Is As Corrupt As Nigeria - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.